Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term coins for this week????? - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
There are some coins I've been looking into this week. These are "neblio" and "musicoin".
I think we can make money in a short time if we invest in these two. What do you think? Especially i wanna read some info about musicoin Smiley

Musicoin wrote on twitter "We are going to have a big announcement at Jan.10th." the price is going down today, so I don't realy think the announcement is that big as they are telling in the first place.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 05:38:17 AM
Just choose nearly any coin, because once this downphase is over we will see a rise of nearly all coins. I wouldn't choose neblig, because it already went a lot up in the last days. About music coin i don't know anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 10, 2018, 05:37:18 AM
There are some coins I've been looking into this week. These are "neblio" and "musicoin".
I think we can make money in a short time if we invest in these two. What do you think? Especially i wanna read some info about musicoin Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
Hey all,
Looking to buy a couple of coins that have a potential for a large gain this week before dumping them, does anyone have any suggestions, my portfolio is currently worth around $800
Bitcoin violates is high so you could do this by seeing any coin where are the most newbie was to wait for a panic sell.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
January 10, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
Maybe xlm and xrp. but that's just my prediction only, for clarity I am not too familiar. If I knew then I had to invest my money into coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
it is quite unrealistic, have a look at the upcoming updates to projects maybe. You'll be buying high as a lot will be buying prior to these updates but in most cases the prices rise(sometimes alot)
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 10, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
It is unrealistic to predict that the coin will grow this week. Many coins are now growing number of from 20 Dec till today 20s.
The price is influenced by news you need to know the coin is all the information that to be able to predict. When it is necessary to have insider information which no one.
Distance in a month-3 months can predict growth in spite of the road map.

For weeks from my portfolio grows well NEBLIO more than X10 did
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 10, 2018, 02:05:57 AM
You can see at https://coinmarketcap.com/ to find some good coin for hodl short term. But, I'm just interested to seeing Ethereum right now. If you see the other coin have a decreased price but otherwise with ethereum have increased price. The last I saw yesterday it cost $1200 and now it costs $1400. But I can't be sure for now is a good time to buy ethereum, because the price just touched $1400 that never before.

So, the ball is in your court. All you need is to consider everything. Just a reminder to make an investments nothing is safe, all there are risks.
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 12:26:43 AM
Honestly... almost all of them that are hitting rock bottom now will sooin have big reversals once bitcoin sorts itself out.

I'm keeping my eye on Litecoin, XLM and XRP at the end of this week in particular.
Activity: 10
January 09, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
Hey all,
Looking to buy a couple of coins that have a potential for a large gain this week before dumping them, does anyone have any suggestions, my portfolio is currently worth around $800
Pages:
Jump to: