Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term investment - page 2. (Read 262 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 03, 2018, 08:17:24 AM
I would warn new traders though.. It's best to stay away from small caps especially since we can't tell the difference between manipulated and legit price increase. Better go for big caps or top alt coins for starters.

I second this. Coins with very small caps should generally be left alone, unless you have very good reasons for buying in. Very easy to join in on the later stages of a pump and be left a bagholder as the price plummets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
Without experience, I would not trade for such distances, use free signals from the pros, I think so it will be safer
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 03, 2018, 08:13:25 AM
If you had some money why not invest with both coins but if you don't have something financially just hope for the free tokens or Airdrops if there are still available, but in kucoin and NVST it already ended even their Crowdsale has ended, well try to invest in kucoin that has $7.33 USD for now and wait for the price to increase further, I really think that it can manage to increase up to the $10 USD this January if the momentum is still progresses.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
I would warn new traders though.. It's best to stay away from small caps especially since we can't tell the difference between manipulated and legit price increase. Better go for big caps or top alt coins for starters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
January 03, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
Short therm investment means that you want to quickly buy a coin that will moon soon. I think that there is nobody who can know that because this cant be predicted. We can only tell you about good projects that we believe in and we believe the value of the coin will increase.
I will suggest you Electroneum, a coin with a low value right now because it just lauched but in they are woking now to be listed on big exchanges and to launch the mobile mining app. This means that the price will go up.
Next you can invest in a goo ICO because this can bring you a quick 10x once it will launch. I would suggest the ICO from my signature but you must hurry because this is the last day you can buy and the good part is that they will be listed as soon as the ICO ends.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 03, 2018, 08:09:32 AM
Traditionally a company with a market cap under $1 billion is called a small cap, but there are only 36 projects in the CoinMarketCap list that are above $1 billion. In crypto I think it's more interesting to find projects below $10 million that have a potential to grow to several hundred million.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 03, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Check out ZRX (0x) project. They already have a working product and quite a few decentralized exchanges use their protocol.

Market cap is currently slightly above $400 Million and there's plenty of space to grow.

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
I have not heard much about the coins that you have mentioned here. But this is a good thing if as they haven not been shilled by other users meaning they are still under the radar. Will def look these up tonight.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
Hi Guys,

Which share you think will be a good short term one, I am still doubting between Kucoin and Nvst.
Thx
In the world of crypto need patience if you want to get big profits.
but if you want to make short-term investments. I think XRP and ETH are now one that can bring more profit in the near future.
the end of this indeed kuCoin become more famous because I think use kuCoin for trading is easy to use and good. such things can make the point more crowded and the price will be high. so I think kuCoin also can make you get more profit in the near future.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/  you can check out here for all altcoins which are down now. see the history and technology they are using to promote. Maybe you are clear.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
Hi Guys,

Which share you think will be a good short term one, I am still doubting between Kucoin and Nvst.
Thx
Pages:
Jump to: