Pages:
Author

Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment - page 15. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Investing is a great idea to grow your money instead of just keeping it in one place without getting profit. It is better to have long term investment in stock market. Its the best place for someone whose financially intellect. While for short term investment, cryptocurrency is a good choice for some reason like frequent change of coins value. But it all depends on your strategy.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

In my opinion it is better to have some short term or long term investment, what I'm saying is you've got to know what you are investing. Lets say gold and BTC is a pretty good long term investment, houses, lands and real states too. On the other hand some altcoins are short term and lets say a farm, you can harvest some food in just months. Long term investments are for people who can afford to wait and short term are for those who want an instant profit and I guess it is better to have both. For your own different purposes.
Activity: 104
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
Both long term and short term investment can become profitable over time if you diversify your portfolio well, what i mean is you chose blue chips and new blooming trading instrument, in my experience short deals is profitable enough as a newbie
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
depending on the type of investment you want. In my opinion, long-term investing is better invested in gold, though less profitable but a small risk of losses and even if you want to invest in crypto you must be careful in assessing, because the value of any value of coins in crypto is unstable. so in my opinion better short term. it's faster and profitable
Looking at the current price movement situation I think you're right. Short-term investments can be profitable, but it will take time to monitor the movement of value in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's depending on your earning money purpose . Because if you earn money for living so you have to choose the short term investment and if you're not better choose the long-term investment for safety.
Investing only works in long tern investment but we can't avoid to get our money because of unexpected needs. For me that situation is not short term investment it's trading if crypto currency was discussing.

Long term or short term investing is both profitable, we are not deciding if we know that we lose our money instead we think the consequence to avoid losing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think it's depending on your earning money purpose . Because if you earn money for living so you have to choose the short term investment and if you're not better choose the long-term investment for safety.
Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
Long term investments are better always will receive more money because when is long it grows more
Activity: 52
All investments should be planned on the long term, short term ROI is usually way lower, the secret is keep investing over time and keep diversifying your investments
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
I prefer long term investment because it will profit me more than in short term investmen.
Activity: 111
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

Of course I choose long-term investments compared to the short term. Because long-term investment is really profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Long term investment for me, if it is about crypto long term investment is the key because if it is long term, the one you invest will come back 3times or more. To short term sometimes it is best, but low risk for me if it is short term investment. Think wise.
Long term investment is good for those who want to hold and keep watching for long. Most traders perform both long and short term investment. Short term can help you to capitalize on the volatility of the market and then use it for your own benefit in making even more and then trying to put up some for the long term.

Still, everything balls down on the investor, their plans, their immediate needs and their strategies on how they intend to get the best of the market. For a real time investor who does not have any serious time for monitoring the charts and the situation of things, long term is simply the best unless they are just looking for some cash to spend and that is not even short term thing. When it comes to profit making, that depends on the person's knowledge as well with respect to trading.
Activity: 168
Long term investment for me, if it is about crypto long term investment is the key because if it is long term, the one you invest will come back 3times or more. To short term sometimes it is best, but low risk for me if it is short term investment. Think wise.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
When it comes to Crypto long term investment is key. Though if you make the right moves you can do even better. If a person got into Nem at the beginning and just completely held and forgot about Crypto, they would be rich. Rather than stressing out about all the coins, buying and selling, etc.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
I think short term investment is favorable with me because the return of your investment is just within a year. Though it is risky to involve in short term investments but you do not wait that long to hold back your money plus the profit. On long term investment you have to patiently wait until such time that the return of your investment comes back to you. We all know that we do really need money to sustain our daily needs so i prefer to choose short term but if i do have enough money i also go for long term investment and wait for my ROI.
I thinks short terma and long term is not nescesary as long as we can gain in this present time arround we dont have to wait for  a long time if there maybe a good opportunity to gain because we only looking for a profit here and we  all know that everything really depend on the price of the corresponding coin that we are investing through .
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think short term investment is favorable with me because the return of your investment is just within a year. Though it is risky to involve in short term investments but you do not wait that long to hold back your money plus the profit. On long term investment you have to patiently wait until such time that the return of your investment comes back to you. We all know that we do really need money to sustain our daily needs so i prefer to choose short term but if i do have enough money i also go for long term investment and wait for my ROI.
Activity: 85
Doing short term investments is more risky than the long term. You need to be active, and always know how the market trend is going. Although it is more profitable than long-term investments.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i prefer long term investment , it can bring better rentability. for short term investment, you have to bé  more "activé" I have job aside thé crypto so it is easier to me to manage this way.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
In my opinion long-term investments are won against short-term. And it borrows much less time. We just watch that we with our bought coins and at achievement of the necessary level of cost sell a part of coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Investments in the long term will be more leverage, because the benefits can be greater. I'm not saying investing in the short term is bad, depending on where we can process it so we can get the benefits we can get. perhaps for those who invest in short-term stability exposed to sudden economic needs or too much investment they make so they decide to take their money.
Activity: 115
depending on the type of investment you want. In my opinion, long-term investing is better invested in gold, though less profitable but a small risk of losses and even if you want to invest in crypto you must be careful in assessing, because the value of any value of coins in crypto is unstable. so in my opinion better short term. it's faster and profitable
IMO , all of us should go with the short-term investment because it will provide us the daily income everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: