Pages:
Author

Topic: Short Term Profit - page 3. (Read 2014 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Grossly undervalued anon coin which is just now bouncing off a 3-month low.  Though, between its robust and unique privacy tech and motivated community, this coin has strong potential beyond the short term.  This is one to buy NOW while it is on sale, and ride to the moon.

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 10, 2017, 06:47:10 PM
I think there very few great altcoins for short-term profit and sometimes they are too risky because the higher you invest the money you gonna makes. e.g. Bitconnect, IOTA, and Cardano.
Activity: 294
December 10, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
Find coins with low market cap ( Max $50.000.000) in the second and third page of CMC.

...Preferibble coins that are young and are second generation (good teams, solve real world problems beyond payments, has roadmap, good tech, etc )

Do you own research, cause any specific recommendation here will be someone trying to sell you his cheap bough tokens.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 10, 2017, 04:59:52 PM
Hey Guys,

What coins do you think will offer a great profit in short time?

Thanks
What kind of profits are you looking to generate in the short term? If you are looking for a reasonable growth of 10% or 20% in a few months there are good chances some of the most established alts are able to deliver but if you want big profits you are going to need to invest in more risky altcoins with the issue that the risk of losing your money is much higher as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 02:58:24 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks
maybe dent looks up in few days and nxt up to $0.5
its so difficult question to answer because there is no one can predict about the price coin to bring profit sure
Activity: 336
December 10, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks

I think this question's answer is changing continuously. In my opinion, it is better if you try to follow the charts on your own and make your own decisions according to your observations.
Activity: 338
December 10, 2017, 01:58:23 PM
Phore has a marketplace release probably this month.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 01:53:33 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Binance, iota, ardor, nem, xrp and neo.

They're good with short term day trading to make profit. If you consider long term, you need to take a look at different coins like ethereum, litecoin and monero.
Activity: 336
December 10, 2017, 01:50:38 PM
Daily trade make you a good profitable if you find good altcoin for trade.I hope some coin have to make short term profits.
Ripple (XRP),Waves and Populous (PPT) are very demandable coin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 03:40:29 AM
If we now resume the traffic growth, at least short term can be interesting LTC, IOTA, XMR
This of course is just my humble guess Smiley
Activity: 141
December 10, 2017, 02:25:25 AM
DGB has a good potential but is undervalued. It is also used by many traders for day trading and hence it is a good coin for short term trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
December 10, 2017, 12:38:57 AM
How do you talk about this, you do not read on the first page.
OP invites discussion of coins suitable for short-term investments, and ICO is a long-term investment.
get used to reading first
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
Coins that have a plan to do fork soon attracts buyers especially when they give free coins during the fork time and it will be great profit if you know when to buy and when to sell it Smiley

What coin is that? People always interesting to buy and get free coin as reward after fork.
For me, short time is not my preference. I prefer long term but not so long. Maybe it called middle term around 1 month.
Now, etherium and waves also offer profit in short term. Price now good moving higher.
Activity: 322
December 09, 2017, 07:23:58 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks
for now a good coin to trade in the short term is EMC2 will soon be burning token around 25%. so I think the price will go up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
December 09, 2017, 04:56:23 PM
I think the most safe and profitable investment option in short term is bitcoin. If you examine the graph, you will see how much it is rising in the short term
Activity: 532
December 09, 2017, 03:42:41 PM
Monacoin and short term profit now really? don't understand those suggesting this coin. Well it seems they expect it to hit $50  Lips sealed
Activity: 350
December 09, 2017, 03:24:05 PM
acording to analysis https://coinmarketcap.com in 2017 today,
Nexus,
VeChain,
MonaCoin,
Veritaseum, and
Monaco.
These are the best five coins, at least until early 2018.

IF Nexus can deliver their vision...it could be one of the biggest coin.  However, it is a tall order so I'll wait.

I don't know anything about Veritasium to comment.

We agree on the other 3 Smiley

Monacoin is an example of speculation and manipulation, I wouldn't buy it. But Monaco card, MCO is a good one to invest. They will have profit from debit card spendings and this will lift the price to upper zones.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
December 09, 2017, 03:16:54 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks
An exact newbie mistake. You cannot say, profits are determined and speculated on the basis of circumstances, not the popularity, especially in crypto trading. Do your own research will you, don't expect people to spoon feed you and you reap the benefit from it, the likeliness of you benefitting is very less because you may invest at the right time. Never ask people for trading directions, no one will help you. Everyone's selfish. Go out there and learn and then start trading.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
hi! who lives in new York? Have you heard about the new York coin?You can pay in stores, added to monomi this month,the ATMs will be installed in January 2018.in the comments of the pseudo-guru do not need!!!! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newyorkcoin/#markets
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2017, 01:24:49 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks
If you want to great profit in short time. I prefer Bitcoin because it is raise day by day in current market. This is one of the best short time investment. If you choose altcoins it will  helps to long time profit that means this is not suitable for short term. You should hold long term it is comfortable for great profit. So better you choose Bitcoin in current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: