Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term solid projects? - page 4. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
March 10, 2021, 09:39:59 PM
The best choice for projects that can provide profit in the next 6 months, I recommend BTC, ETH, DOT, ADA, and BNB. All of the projects that
I mentioned have outstanding performance in 2021, and can provide profit in the short term. Because the movement of coins that I mentioned is
currently in a bullish trend, so the possibility of pumping in the near future is very high. So buy immediately before the price gets higher, and later
regret that you missed the opportunity to get a profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
March 10, 2021, 09:06:10 PM
For short to mid term i think trx, dot and ada can prove to be profitable especially if you can hold for 6 or more months there are more coins but i feel these 3 are better and safer.
Yes, but other Altcoins are also safer for the short term such as Litecoin, XLm, and BNB, although BNB is also suitable for the long term, it can also be profitable for the short term apart from the three Altcoins you say.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 10, 2021, 06:27:08 PM
I found a lot of short term projects and gave a lot of profit one example is trustwallet, safepal and dego finance the current pump price is very high
and of course already gives a lot of profit if you buy at the initial price the development still looks good until now there is nothing wrong if investing in one of these projects
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 10, 2021, 06:00:47 PM
Hey, what would you recommend to buy and keep for 6 months? I have BTC, ETH, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, Tezos.

Which altcoins do you recommend for few months?
Below is a list of my investments
Bitcoin
Ethreum
Litecoin
Binance Coin
ADA
In addition, I use 20% of my assets to invest in new projects, or short-term investments in potential projects in the market.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
March 10, 2021, 05:58:18 PM
Why don't you just top up on any of those coins you already have? A lot of new altcoins today are short term plays and some of them already pumped 5X to 10X since December last year. Are you willing to take the risk? If so, then check projects on BSC and Polkadot.

Investing in such projects has a lot of risks, it is not advisable to invest in such projects if you are a person with little experience in the cryptocurrency market.
Every year we see hundreds of new projects but very little success, be careful with your investments.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
March 10, 2021, 12:37:05 PM
Hey, what would you recommend to buy and keep for 6 months? I have BTC, ETH, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, Tezos.

I recommend you new upcoming defi or NFT Projects.at present i see some NFT Project pump too much so we can expect if can entry opening season.we can get a good feedback with in short time.so i will advice you to see some new NFT or defi project which is price is low.   
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 10, 2021, 09:23:13 AM
PeakDefi PEAK. This month will be OKeax listing and BSC staking, so it can pump I think. Check more info, they doing a great job https://peakdefi.com/
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/peakdefi/
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
March 10, 2021, 08:48:28 AM
You have already mentioned some good coins which are capable enough to give decent amount of profit in short term period beside this there also some good altcoins which can't be underestimat like bnb, ada, dot, matic I think these alcoins may become another suitable option for short term holders anyways it will be wise decision for investors to invest in these altcoins by their own understanding.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
March 10, 2021, 08:12:05 AM
I think DeFi is a good long term investment option. Profit can be made quickly only by changing the course. But now we see only the beginning of the growth and development of some startups. I think that all we need today is patience and observation.
I'm choosing BSC DEFI - Bake, Cake and other tokens!
Yeah, most of the time projects that are good in short time are the ones that will also do well in long term, unless you are talking about pump and dump kind of coins which I don't think anyone knows when they are pumping and when dumping apart from the coin owners.

Investing into Bnb is a good choice because people are shifting to the Binance chain from the Ethereum chain due to the absurd amount of fees being charged on that network.

Then there are others like Cardano, which is a very solid one and might be good in short and long term, both.

Advising from heart though, there is no coin that is going to be rising as much as BTC in coming years, not in 6 months maybe but then there is no risk either. Investing in altcoins is very risky because one flaw like ethereum faces fees issues and the focus shifts.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
February 28, 2021, 06:52:51 AM
Try invest in to XSL Labs, the project and ICO already running from 2020 and the ICO almost end, it will launch 6 month after ICO is done. Big data protection is what we need in the coming years, after DeFi we need tools or project for KYC but in very secure way and not stored in one server thats why we need this project to be done.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
February 28, 2021, 06:42:48 AM
There are no solid projects in short term if this correction will continue, sorry
So what if this correction ends in the near future? will all projects be solid? because it would be very strange if you judge a project in such a condition and judge the project by the number of values displayed in the market regardless of the volume in circulation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
February 28, 2021, 06:27:59 AM

For short to mid term i think trx, dot and ada can prove to be profitable especially if you can hold for 6 or more months there are more coins but i feel these 3 are better and safer.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
February 28, 2021, 06:17:08 AM

There are many solid projects that could bring more profit in your portfolio. If we observed these days bsc project are also most talked about because of a cheap fees. You may looked in cake, sfp and other top coins. But of course you must dyor which is good, always consider the top coins in the market.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 28, 2021, 05:56:54 AM
There are no solid projects in short term if this correction will continue, sorry
The only chance for people to shorting the market. I do agree with you consider the majority of assets will be following bitcoin. All of altcoins were following bitcoin.
Whatever how big or small the assets and that will always pegged to the bitcoin.
If people wanna risk their money to invest in the crypto and then it's not a problem for people to chose some top 100 coins to invest in crypto.
The crypto market is very volatile at this moment. There's not yet good news coming to the market
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
February 28, 2021, 03:44:27 AM
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
February 28, 2021, 03:36:26 AM
Would I recommend Ada and Polkadot? fairly promising projects with very intelligent teams, and the goals of these projects are very ambitious, these coins are on everyone's lips, capitalization is growing every day. Therefore, I think you will not lose if you invest in them. Also, pay attention to the Binance BNB coin, which has doubled in the last 6 months.

This project you recommended are not short term, I wonder why you would consider ada or dot to be short term project, the op is looking for a project that will give returns within 6 months or so, this project you mentioned are long term although you can still make profits as project progress,
Polkadot especially is just getting started, there already few new projects using the polk network, imagine Polkadot in the nest 2 years to come.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 28, 2021, 02:48:24 AM
Would I recommend Ada and Polkadot? fairly promising projects with very intelligent teams, and the goals of these projects are very ambitious, these coins are on everyone's lips, capitalization is growing every day. Therefore, I think you will not lose if you invest in them. Also, pay attention to the Binance BNB coin, which has doubled in the last 6 months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 28, 2021, 02:04:39 AM

Why not buy a few more bitcoin to add to the amount you already? Anyway since you want to explore other altcoins out there, I would recommend you buy Dot and Bnb, these two can give you both long and short term profits, i would advice you holding Dot for long term cuz the project is a strong one, the use case is really innovative and the price is still quite low now, some grabbing a few more $Dots and holding it for long term isn't bad at all, it will be worth more in future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
February 28, 2021, 01:50:50 AM

Uh oh, I think you really need to take a look at your portfolio:

BTC- A safe bet, especially if an ETF is announced
ETH- A safe bet, Ethereum scales in March
Dash- Sell, it has an identity crisis, it's not a privacy coin anymore, it really doesn't do anything that you can't do with other blockchains, there is no usecase
Monero- Sell, It's an overpriced fork of Bytecoin that can be tracked. There are over 100 cryptonote coins that have the same exact technology as Monero, there is no reason for it's current valuation. Add to the fact that it's biggest use case, swapping from BTC to XMR and back to wash BTC, is no longer necessary due to the taproot upgrade and wrapped Bitcoin on other privacy chains like incognito. I would sell for incognito PRV or 0xMR.
Litecoin- I would personally sell this but due to adoption from some institutional funds, it will likely continue to exist for a few years but I doubt you will make as much money holding it as you would holding a DeFi token like FARM or ALCX.
Tezos- It's an ETH killer that isn't gaining much adoption despite the high gas fees. I would sell this for HBAR or the new blockchain that the former founder of TOMO is making.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 27, 2021, 06:39:22 PM
I recommend to follow new projects, which have successful start on the bullrun market and after little development, they can be really big gems. Such projects as Flow, Avalanche, Near and others have a great potential, so there still can be a lot of profit from holding these tokens. Popular old altcoins can be more dependent on the Bitcoin price, which can change a lot during half a year
Pages:
Jump to: