Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term trading and scalping - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
December 29, 2022, 06:13:11 PM
In trading, statistical, fundamental and technical analyses are very important, but how about sentiment? When the price of bitcoin has fallen from ATH to a low price like this, I hope many traders that go short will not lose when the real bull run starts again. People should also know that they need certain strategies to trade before they can make good sum of profit, it is not only about those analyses, but strategy used is also very important.
You can not compare the person that goes short term investment at that particular times of bearish and the profit someone that invested for long term, the profit of short term investment person can't never be same with the person that is running a long term investment, so i believe all this are criteria and the difference between both of them.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
December 29, 2022, 05:59:39 PM
It's always everytime that the whales want to push the price or the opposite. That's the analysis that I used to see at most times, we don't know what they really want but one thing is they want to buy cheap bitcoins.

The news about fake runs such as bull traps or news that will send the market down.

That's when they're starting to act for purchasing the sold ones due to panicking.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 29, 2022, 04:39:20 PM
In trading, statistical, fundamental and technical analyses are very important, but how about sentiment? When the price of bitcoin has fallen from ATH to a low price like this, I hope many traders that go short will not lose when the real bull run starts again. People should also know that they need certain strategies to trade before they can make good sum of profit, it is not only about those analyses, but strategy used is also very important.
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
December 29, 2022, 04:38:03 PM
While the timeframes were same in all the charts (i.e.; 1h), what methodology did you use to check for all those volume bars that are different in each of the charts? I can see the volumes vertically on tradingview and some other apps, but this is something new and relatable to actual market pull/push and can be helpful for any type of trading because it gives insights of where the pressure really is and what is needed to be done to break it.

Those are not volume bars, but bid and ask orders placed, the colours are based on the size of order. smallest being blue then green, yellow, orange, red is biggest.

In simple terms volume is settled orders, and this (orderbook) is limit orders not yet filled
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
December 29, 2022, 04:24:48 PM
While the timeframes were same in all the charts (i.e.; 1h), what methodology did you use to check for all those volume bars that are different in each of the charts? I can see the volumes vertically on tradingview and some other apps, but this is something new and relatable to actual market pull/push and can be helpful for any type of trading because it gives insights of where the pressure really is and what is needed to be done to break it.
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
December 29, 2022, 04:02:03 PM
I've been bearish the last week or so, looking at the orderbooks primarily to show me where the whales want to push the price. Sometimes it could be spoofing, other times it can be legit selling or buying. Combining different exchange liquidity can help to give an overall picture. Here is my analysis on youtube should you wish to see it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPdumALVaQk
Pages:
Jump to: