Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 35. (Read 100431 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
nothing prevents to engage in and investments and companies Bounty. I do everything.
Activity: 49
There is nothing wrong with you doing the two, except you are very busy and can't participate in bounty. If you have the time, invest the money in good projects, while waiting for the price to go up, you can be doing bounties .
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
I think Bounty campaigns won't need any investment that is why it may have less risk. But if you are unlucky, you might end up with scam coins or coins that somehow are not valued in the future. While in short term trading, there is much risk especially now that prices are very unpredictable. Patterns like before are not that useful anymore. Profits depend on how much you capital is and there is no assurance of profit. You might lose it all.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
You don't need to invest that $400 you've got if you're going to choose bounty campaigns.

So obviously, you have only choice and that is to invest in short term trading. Would you mind if you'll get to choose between short term and long term? if you do so, I'll recommend long term holding while you do short term trading.
Activity: 196
while the market is uncertain, I prefer to perform the company Bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

Personally, I am not good at trading. So, I would prefer doing bounty campaign rather than trading.
I also buy crypto for investment, but only when the price at the dip.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
If you really want to trade, do not base it mainly on short term trading. Instead, trade and how, because there are lots of risks attached to short term trading. Most times i prefer bounty to trading.
Activity: 221
Give me some suggestion!
Capital enough to start trading. But I prefer to participate in ico bounty project program, and signature campaign can be the best choice. In addition, short-term investments can be made. With $ 400 can buy some potential coins and have a low price like Cardano.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
In this market trend a short term investment for a newbie could be a suicide. I would suggest to go for some bounties and hold your earned tokens Wink
Activity: 68
Give me some suggestion!
both are equally good. when we trade we can follow bounty campaign. i suggest you choose both because in one time you have 2 chance to get the result. good luck
Activity: 168
Since short term trading is extremely hard to pull off, I'd recommend starting with bounty campaigns and then see from there
Activity: 322
It is depends on your skills if you have good trading skills then you will get good profit from day trading otherwise Doing bounty is better way to earn free tokens. If you can fulfill all the criteria of bounty participation and act according to requirement then you are eligible to take rewards from bounty manager or company.
Activity: 154
Short-term investments sometimes will not get a significant profit especially when the bearish market. Maybe you can invest in ICO which can earn more profit, but invest in ICO have many risk than invest in strong coin. I think Bounty Campaign is the best way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think that you should do both of them, as for bounty you don't have to spend any money. All you need is some free time. With $400, you can diversify your portfolio and buy several altcoins, it would be very profitable for you.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
In these days investment is better .Because bounties can be scam or low profit.But in investment , you have chance for the good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Why not both?  Huh It's like this the $400 you have is a lot or is enough for Short Term Investment and you can do that, just search for the right coin that is perfectly for Short term investment and while your capital is on the trading platform or you've bought a coin to hold for a short term investment why not doing a bounty campaign at the same time?

Once you hold a coin for Short term investment why don't join a bounty campaign while you have a spare time waiting for the coins to increase it's value? Good idea right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
400$ is good money to begin trading with. But if you are day trading and not going with the hodl tokens thing, you might burn your money real quick. My suggestion to you would be to learn margin trading(do paper trading before jumping into day trading with real money) and also do bounties on the side if you have spare time.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Give me some suggestion!

If you are new to crypto and you don't want to loose anything , then go for short term investment . Technically , you ca do both .
You can both . You can invest on the already registered and efficient coins . You can also work for bounty signatures or social media campaigns . This way there will be a good chance of profit from both ends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I think both are very good. i choose to do both. trading and bounty campaign because bounty campaign does not take time so we can while trading. so that our income so much.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Give me some suggestion!
The two things that you are comparing cannot be compared. Bounty campaigns DO NOT NEED any kind of investments. The only investments you would need would be your time and effort. Apart from that, there is not much that is required.
On the other hand, 400$ is a small amount to begin trading. Even if you do 200% or 300% gain you would only make 800-1000$ which is not as big a deal for me (maybe it is for you, but not for me).
So it is advisable that you continue doing bounty campaigns and once you have made 2000$, only then you begin full time trading.
Pages:
Jump to: