Pages:
Author

Topic: Short trading - page 4. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
September 22, 2017, 11:46:31 PM
Have you seen the news? https://twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345

It's good for my deposit, and hope for your as well!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLDC

I try this one seen from these statistics better than others,can I know what your method use to read the market statistics?it seems you are very good method used . whether you have a skype account or whatsapp other social chat so easily to contact you?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 22, 2017, 11:25:19 PM
in short trading you only need few simple analysis
doesnt need to be complicated
ill try to check evry updates you make and see if it can give a little profit
ff this.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 22, 2017, 07:35:41 PM
Looks like you have a good prediction the first post from op is actually correct before 4 days i see the price was increase above 15% and make a profit. .hope to see more good prediction will wait till i can see if you can really make a good profit..
So im watching and following this and hope you can keep updating it. .
Activity: 812
Merit: 181
Trading automation for BINANCE
September 22, 2017, 06:58:57 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 08:55:42 AM
this is nice short trading. Short trading is a good strategy but with little profit but you notice the bitcoin as you turn it into a bit more and more bitcoin bitcoin adds to your bitcoin. but short trading is also harder for you to know more technical analysis because it's not gambling for trading just as you would.
September 14, 2017, 07:06:36 AM
Hi guys! How are you?

I did not forget about my topic and you did not dissuade me. But thanks for your negative experiences and advice.
September 12, 2017, 05:49:12 AM
Activity: 160
September 12, 2017, 12:31:40 AM
I used to look at charts to trade, but it is a mistake if we do not have much information about the coin that we are about to invest.
I often read the news about the type of coin Before I invest, to realize the potential and its development.
Activity: 276
September 11, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
you never earn money with short position. maybe one day or two day you can earn but you will lose them next day.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
September 11, 2017, 03:03:04 PM
short trading is not good for me specially for wake-up projects maybe more than 100 % profit collected with short time  but for sure many will loose more than 100 % in BTC . so long term is comfortable with more profit than shorting. 
September 11, 2017, 02:36:08 PM
Also post reasons which you think can pump price of this particular coin? or you are just making guesses after looking at the chart.

I have joined few telegram group which shares 1-2 trading tips per day for free while it gives many more day trade signals in paid group. You can also do same and if you can be accurate on free signals people will not have any problem to pay small monthly or one time fee.

Thanks for the advice!

But I will not comment and have already given a schedule for my tips.

I literally don't believe in short term trading.
One of the greatest drawback of planning is 'It don't work up in dynamic environment'. And cryptocurrency ecosystem is one of the most dynamic one.
Past success never guarantee future success in such variable environment and you really believe that your so-called experience in short term trading can help others?
Short term trading is nothing but gambling. It always takes time to grow plant and see fruits on it.

This topic was created just for verification.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
September 11, 2017, 01:52:31 PM
I literally don't believe in short term trading.
One of the greatest drawback of planning is 'It don't work up in dynamic environment'. And cryptocurrency ecosystem is one of the most dynamic one.
Past success never guarantee future success in such variable environment and you really believe that your so-called experience in short term trading can help others?
Short term trading is nothing but gambling. It always takes time to grow plant and see fruits on it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 11, 2017, 01:35:12 PM
Also post reasons which you think can pump price of this particular coin? or you are just making guesses after looking at the chart.

I have joined few telegram group which shares 1-2 trading tips per day for free while it gives many more day trade signals in paid group. You can also do same and if you can be accurate on free signals people will not have any problem to pay small monthly or one time fee.
September 11, 2017, 01:05:07 PM
We are detecting activities on crypto markets and pump situations. We will share my results here to clearify how it works. I will share every wednesday 1 additional tips.

We are glad to offer a management of capital at the exchange https://bittrex.com
Payment of 20% of the profit, details in personal correspondence in private messages.

Here is the first trading tip from us.
It should raise at least 15% in 1 to 5 days.

PS:
What does short trade mean to you? For me it is primarily a good initial movement, then the analysis of the project and historical data are taken into account. I wrote that in five days the result will be visible, but it does not mean that I close the position in five days. With a level of understanding of the movement of prices, I can not hold a coin for years. from 3 weeks to 3 months is often enough to get the historical maximum or just a good profit.

Price  0.00003304
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUE

Pages:
Jump to: