Pages:
Author

Topic: Should Andrew Yang Give Everyone Unlimited Money? - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
This shouldn't be thought of as free money.  It is a dividend for being a citizen of a country that is controlled by wealthy corporations.  If anything the people are owed that money.  If inequality grows too large society will collapse.

It is free money, they create it out of thin air bud! all of it! well it is not free, $laves like me have to do all the work. We all do all the tricks and they get all the treats.

To late for your later comment

Ya they create it out of nothing, what I mean is this is the least they could do for the poor people.  I believe they are owed this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
This shouldn't be thought of as free money.  It is a dividend for being a citizen of a country that is controlled by wealthy corporations.  If anything the people are owed that money.  If inequality grows too large society will collapse.

It is free money, they create it out of thin air bud! all of it! well it is not free, $laves like me have to do all the work. We do all the tricks and they get all the treats.

To late for your later comment
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
This shouldn't be thought of as free money.  It is a dividend for being a citizen of a country that is controlled by wealthy corporations.  If anything the people are owed that money.  If inequality grows too large society will collapse.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
His plan is to give each American $1000 but don`t you think it is more fair to give them unlimited money like the FED?

I really think that is what we should do, Anyone in the FED cannot create any money, and the rest of the people can create unlimited.

Let`s reverse engineer it for at least 48 years like they have done to use since 1971.
Pages:
Jump to: