Pages:
Author

Topic: Should continue join ico? - page 68. (Read 7930 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 16, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
The current situation is rough so we need to wait up to recover the market. Yes, if you get a high-quality ICO then you could participate. We show an unbelievable result in Quarkchain ICO. I think it will have been top ICO in 2018.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 01:14:11 AM
I think good team also influence that ICO. But you also have to ensure that the team really make that ICO or not? Also you have to analyze anything beside look at the team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 11:48:53 PM
Truly, Investing in ICOs may be very profitable, but actually it’s pretty hard to find and pick a good ico to invest. Because we all know that  often it would be more likely to be a scam, this is such a big risk in ICO project. I think that perhaps you join in this project, because as you’ve said that this project is quite successful. Besides, you’re better off to find out more information related to this project to make up your mind whether you should or not, you must be sure before investing that can help you avoid losing. Good luck!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
I would not advise now to invest in dubious projects. Need to wait for the growth of bitcoin. Everything falls in price... Shocked
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
You can decide what you want buy yourself, if you are confident about the project, join the project, but your decision should based on  levels of high income by joining. ICO is one of the best way of investment in cryptos world but special precautions should be put inplace before joining.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

Any advice would not even be valid since it will still boil down to you making the final decision. I you are pertaining to investing in the ICO, personally, I don't go into that because there is just too much risk involved. I wouldn't sacrifice my hard earned money in. Project that has no certainty of success. I would just rather join the campaigns since rewards are quite attractive also. At least if the ICO fails, no money was wasted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
June 14, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
It's always a risky race but without risk how can you gain a good result investing on ICO is good way for big earnings also factor of risk you just only know about company their project their profile and media team also check ratings of market than go with purchasing.
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Joining an ICO is a risk so basically any ICO you join has the same risk. I advice you to check the ICO's team, whitepaper, social media profile and community, that will help you to know if the project is legit.If it works before, then there is possibility it will also be successful this time. So do not doubt to do the ICO. But the final decision lies in your confident.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
If you've been losing a lot of money in ICO's you should better start thinking to stop the spree, maybe ICOs are not really for you and try finding new ways to invest.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
June 14, 2018, 08:37:49 AM
I think that working in ISO programs is worth working as it can be profitable!So far, something is profitable it is worth doing.I personally will continue to but only need a very hard selection to!
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
in my opinion, it depends on yourself
it's your own rights and also bear your own risk
but before joining, is it good for you to do research about the project that you will follow to avoid bad things
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
I think it's always possible to view new projects in search of a good option. But you should have done it yourself. Read the white paper, look at the team, at the market and competitors
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
June 14, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

If you think that they good in you and have a benefit then you should continue join in ICO. People think that ico has no possible effect in their crypto life because some of ico coin is failed so they think all ico projects is all failed. Though it will happen i will believe ico.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 14, 2018, 08:20:08 AM
if you benefit from ICO, why not continue to join ICO? in my opinion, joining ICO is very good, because you will get a bonus, but you have to be careful choosing ICO
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
 I have heard about this team, but I didn't join any of their bounties, I can say, that joining their ICO can be trustworthy, by just looking on the past 2 released projects over there. They had a great success on the market, and they are tokens get listed on the top exchanges. So it's a good choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I think ICO is also a great way to make a lot of money, just like crypto trading or investing, but watch out because there are a lot of scammer around most popular ICOs and they will try to scam all your money by spamming your email with the presale link or a private message you on the slack or telegram. I recommend you to check the ICO's team, whitepaper, social media profile and community. If the project has a lot of members on the telegram then I think the project is legit.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Every initial coin offering is different. So nobody can say you if you should continue or quit. I think it depends always on the initial coin offering itself. They are a lot of very good project s where im sure its good to invest in them. But there are also much more worse icos for unecessary projects which nobody needs and even dont need a blockchain behind.
nobody can give guarantees than the seciond time wipl as good as the first one. So read a whitenpaper carefully and think about it
June 13, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Its better to do some research about new initial coin offering theres alot of very good initial coin offering but at the same time its more junk, trash ICO hanging there. So I refer that join to Kriptikal Team they provided a good highly potential ICO like there new project the ELONCITY.
i think if you are asking whethernthe ico good or jot, you have doubts. if you have doubts even after participating... well, thing for a while
June 13, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

i think thtbtje answer is easy. If you are satisfied with the work of this ico, of course, continue and invest more, but make an analisys befiorehand
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
Its better to do some research about new initial coin offering theres alot of very good initial coin offering but at the same time its more junk, trash ICO hanging there. So I refer that join to Kriptikal Team they provided a good highly potential ICO like there new project the ELONCITY.
Pages:
Jump to: