Pages:
Author

Topic: Should exchanges ban margin trading and adopt Dividends/Interest based on time - page 2. (Read 282 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Well, I guess you're right but I don't think they should ban margin trading either. Fact is that, the exchange is doing anything to make profits so far as people will do and so that's not gonna happen (banning margin trading)

Secondly, exchanges keep the huge money they make for security reasons buddy! We may see them having huge reserves but trust me, one single security breach can cost them the whole company and so they always have to get "huge reserves" (you know, for the future unexpected)!

Anyways on the real, yeah traders deserve some dividends but personally I don't see it as an obligatory task of the exchange...it's somewhat just a grant
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello All,
Since the cryptocurrency depression starting last Feb, many of us have reluctantly held cryptocurrency
seeing it fall over and over again. But HODLERS' resolution has kept it from falling further.
Should people who have held cryptocurrency continuously not rewarded suitably?

One way was to fork which have stopped happening , even when recently ethereum forked it did not
give rewards but just an improvement for stability. How does crypto community expect those who are mining
 to survive in such conditions?
The other way was margin trading which continuously bring down deposit in form of fees.
Not sure if cloud mining reward options are still in place.
Wallets like Nexo expect stablecoins !

The only people who are always on profit were crypto exchanges.
Where are equivalents to dividends and interest to survive and compete with dollars and share markets.

Are the cryptocurrency economists awake or the discipline is yet to come out of infancy?
Pages:
Jump to: