Author

Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? - page 107. (Read 219642 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 03:32:58 PM
btc is the one of the way to invest your price since its price still rising and if you are not sure to invest in anything then you should do a little bit research before investing anything in it

well in my opinion bitcoin price will always grow a lot in the future because it is a great technology that will grow a lot in the future and make a lot of money for me if i invest in it

i think you should believe in bitcoin for sure because the price will surely grow in the future because of bitcoin halving that will happen really soon, lets hope i am right
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 03, 2016, 02:13:10 PM
btc is the one of the way to invest your price since its price still rising and if you are not sure to invest in anything then you should do a little bit research before investing anything in it
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 03, 2016, 01:54:51 PM
I think we should believe in Bitcoin because it's growing up daily and also it's having a very promising potential, so we predict a shining future for this powerful crypto currency
correct,its one of many reason why we must believe in bitcoin,we know that bitcoin grow up and keep developed,and some upcoming event will make bitcoin more powerfull,if we dont believe in bitcoin,what will we believe for?

Not just that, but when you are here and using it, you are already a believer of it no matter what you say...
Also, you need to have trust in things which is completely different and innovative...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 01:54:42 PM
I think we should believe in Bitcoin because it's growing up daily and also it's having a very promising potential, so we predict a shining future for this powerful crypto currency
correct,its one of many reason why we must believe in bitcoin,we know that bitcoin grow up and keep developed,and some upcoming event will make bitcoin more powerfull,if we dont believe in bitcoin,what will we believe for?
yeah you are right if there is a great investement now is in bitcoin the price is geting higher every month and this month is stable for 400$ and i hope that next month will up to 500$ or maybe more.
bitcoin are in the good flow to reach 1000$ next year. so let's belive in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
Activity: 350
April 03, 2016, 07:32:56 AM
Yes you,we or all of use should believe in bitcoin were here on bitcoin industry and we are earning a lot. I tried using paypal but i got a hard time to earn because i see it its limited ways to earn and if u have idea its very hard. Unlike bitcoin it is flexible and the price of it keeps rising yearly so if you buy bitcoin in late years you are rich by now. So believed bitcoin.

I agree also and believe in bitcoin in the near future. We should believe and embrace the fact that bitcoin value is totally increasing .someday i think this bitcoin will legally known as mode of payments .
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 03, 2016, 04:10:41 AM
Yes you,we or all of use should believe in bitcoin were here on bitcoin industry and we are earning a lot. I tried using paypal but i got a hard time to earn because i see it its limited ways to earn and if u have idea its very hard. Unlike bitcoin it is flexible and the price of it keeps rising yearly so if you buy bitcoin in late years you are rich by now. So believed bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 03, 2016, 02:58:15 AM
believe what you want, but i know for sure that bitcoin has a lot of potential, so dont be too negative!  Cool

Bitcoin really has potential but has a lot to prove in the coming years,and if bitcoin get some more adoption then bitcoin has proven itself.
yes this is just a matter of time. if we multiply through bitcoin transaction, the bitcoin will become. conversely, if we rarely use bitcoin, the bitcoin will further depreciate.

Yeah we should always use bitcoin and we should also encourage other people to use bitcoin so that our community will grow and bitcoin will live longer.
yeah by continuing to spread and continue to spend bitcoin, we participated in helping bitcoin to develop, I often tell my friends about bitcoin Cheesy
I hope it can help the future of bitcoin,
Activity: 434
April 03, 2016, 12:36:11 AM
Personally i believe in Bitcoin and i think it's having a good future, it's growing slowly and could be really the best currency

Cool! But one thing bro, Bitcoin is the only source which more than anything as much I know. If you take gold, diamond or Dollar. Nothing will grow like that. BTC is the only thing Which effectively works big with power blocks and mining.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 03, 2016, 12:11:12 AM
believe what you want, but i know for sure that bitcoin has a lot of potential, so dont be too negative!  Cool

Bitcoin really has potential but has a lot to prove in the coming years,and if bitcoin get some more adoption then bitcoin has proven itself.
yes this is just a matter of time. if we multiply through bitcoin transaction, the bitcoin will become. conversely, if we rarely use bitcoin, the bitcoin will further depreciate.

Yeah we should always use bitcoin and we should also encourage other people to use bitcoin so that our community will grow and bitcoin will live longer.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 03, 2016, 12:08:33 AM

Activity: 428
April 03, 2016, 12:02:50 AM

yep that is true, bitcoin will get a lot of adoption soon, many more millions will join, i`m confident
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 02, 2016, 10:59:47 PM

April 02, 2016, 10:36:43 PM
I wouldnt mind at all if bitcoin doesnt achieve an huge value ,if it back to the 1000 dollars or near this value for me would be more then a reward.We cant make too many pressure at it .

I think it will be able to reach big values, but really, at the end of the day I would also be fine if it gets back to 1000.
A not so grandious win is still a win.

Are you joking, it can reach 100,000$ minimum in the next years, i think it will grow huge after wallstreet gets into it!
Activity: 350
April 02, 2016, 10:33:37 PM
I wouldnt mind at all if bitcoin doesnt achieve an huge value ,if it back to the 1000 dollars or near this value for me would be more then a reward.We cant make too many pressure at it .

I think it will be able to reach big values, but really, at the end of the day I would also be fine if it gets back to 1000.
A not so grandious win is still a win.
April 02, 2016, 10:32:58 PM
Activity: 476
April 02, 2016, 09:19:09 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 02:22:09 PM
Personally i believe in Bitcoin and i think it's having a good future, it's growing slowly and could be really the best currency
bitcoin will have a good future. believe me, it's only a matter of time for bitcoin has a high price, and if everyone in the world has received a bitcoin, it might make a good future for bitcoin materialize. so believe in bitcoin

Yeah bitcoin will be more shining in future and I think we should hae faith in bitcoin as it can give us higher benefits in future when the price would be much higher.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 02, 2016, 02:18:41 PM
bitcoin will have a good future. believe me, it's only a matter of time for bitcoin has a high price, and if everyone in the world has received a bitcoin, it might make a good future for bitcoin materialize. so believe in bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 11:09:53 AM
Jump to: