Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? - page 40. (Read 219642 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 19, 2016, 09:43:15 PM
I believe because bitcoin will definitely improve and it will go up. and also, I think will many people using bitcoin to benefit so that bitcoin is more trusted.
I think not everyone can make a profit on bitcoin, even if you believe and are sure that bitcoin is profitable for everyone, but in fact could have been bitcoin disadvantages for others. I think the sense of trust is not it. You just need to believe that bitcoin has a bright future

Not everyone can do it but the most will because its easy and with investing you can already make some good profit by the bitcoin.
It has a great future too so the most will.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 18, 2016, 09:47:13 PM
I think it will still matter on one persons way of thinking. You cant believe into something you didnt like at first. The question will be did it do somthing good to you to make it possible for you to believe? People, they want to see somthing good in a thing to say I believe in it.
And with what I a seeing now with bitcoin, I do not need somebody to convince me to believe because me myself had already experience the benefits of using bitcoin, it is my investment and the best currency where I can use it to gamble from different gambling sites.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 18, 2016, 09:39:39 PM
I think it will still matter on one persons way of thinking. You cant believe into something you didnt like at first. The question will be did it do somthing good to you to make it possible for you to believe? People, they want to see somthing good in a thing to say I believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 08:51:32 PM
Perhaps if for a short-term investment you can believe in bitcoin as I am sure it would be profitable. But if used to store your money in bitcoin I think maybe it was not quite right. Because if you want to use bitcoin better for investment karea it can get short-term profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 18, 2016, 08:20:18 PM
I believe because bitcoin will definitely improve and it will go up. and also, I think will many people using bitcoin to benefit so that bitcoin is more trusted.
I think not everyone can make a profit on bitcoin, even if you believe and are sure that bitcoin is profitable for everyone, but in fact could have been bitcoin disadvantages for others. I think the sense of trust is not it. You just need to believe that bitcoin has a bright future
Activity: 658
October 18, 2016, 07:04:47 PM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a great future and it will be bigger and bigger by every week.
It has a good future and it will be a good currency in the future, I really believe in it since day one.
I think the key for bitcoin to survive in the future and expand later to be strong and great is your faith and other users to bitcoin, even though it is a small thing but it would be helpful bitcoin? so I hope you can believe in bitcoin
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
October 18, 2016, 06:01:07 PM
Activity: 124
October 18, 2016, 05:40:41 PM
yes you can belive in bitcoin but beliving that bitcoin will reach $10k then i will call it completly a nonsense because look i am not a magician or its even not a magic and to reach that priceit really have to take a extremly huge pressure ans i do not see any single sigm of that huge tornado
yes that is right and i think that you do not have any other choice if you really want  to make money from bitcoin, i think bitcoin is really a safe investment and there is nothing wrong to it. therefore you can freely believe on bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2016, 03:38:23 PM
Bitcoin were hitted by the media as a dark currencies,and ponzi and others bad things ,being the only thing real is that bitcoin still alive within 7 years soo i believe it has already proof its value over this years.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
October 18, 2016, 02:33:12 PM
yes you can belive in bitcoin but beliving that bitcoin will reach $10k then i will call it completly a nonsense because look i am not a magician or its even not a magic and to reach that priceit really have to take a extremly huge pressure ans i do not see any single sigm of that huge tornado
Activity: 252
October 18, 2016, 02:11:36 PM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
NO you shouldn't believe in bitcoin you are just wasting money hahaha lol of course you need to trust to bitcoin how you can earn if you can take the risk waiting for you here although in your first deposit maybe the reason why bitcoin price will be increasing so take the consenquences and start making money with bitcoin.
Trust in your money should always be. Especially if they earn with great difficulty. If all the savings stored in a bitcoin, it will be only about cryptocurrency positive opinion.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
October 18, 2016, 10:36:03 AM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
NO you shouldn't believe in bitcoin you are just wasting money hahaha lol of course you need to trust to bitcoin how you can earn if you can take the risk waiting for you here although in your first deposit maybe the reason why bitcoin price will be increasing so take the consenquences and start making money with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
October 18, 2016, 10:30:44 AM
Should you believe into the bitcoiun i dont understand why the bitcoin is that big because lots of peopel are not very interestd into the bitcoin so that makes allot of people not believe in the bitcoin anymore.
i think those people who know about bitcoin are really interested in it, and those people who do not know about it have no interest, so these people really need some good information about bitcoin and hope that will really start taking interest in it.
Activity: 256
October 18, 2016, 10:25:18 AM
Should you believe into the bitcoiun i dont understand why the bitcoin is that big because lots of peopel are not very interestd into the bitcoin so that makes allot of people not believe in the bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2016, 10:25:14 AM
You should never believe into the bitcoin because lots of people are not making much bitcoins anymore becuase to many people are using the bitcoin
and that makes allot of troubles.
Activity: 714
October 18, 2016, 10:17:30 AM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a great future and it will be bigger and bigger by every week.
It has a good future and it will be a good currency in the future, I really believe in it since day one.
Activity: 644
October 18, 2016, 09:25:25 AM
Try to invest it but not the whole money that you're planning to put in btc. But first do some good research and the history of Bitcoin.

It's like putting your money in stocks.. you have to find a better way where to put it. Of course sometimes you may lose some, but as long as you properly manage your money well then you may gain and profit from it.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 18, 2016, 08:39:46 AM
Believe it or not  I predict that bitcoin price will hit an all time high in the next five years. If you are a believer you will surely be rewarded and if not you'll feel sorry for not believing.

Yeah you are right with it so let's just keep on believing that bitcoin is going to increase in the future and let's just wait for it and keep on believing on it.

But my prediction won't reach to 5 years because the price would increase going to be as early as this year and just believe on it for it will happen.

Just like the early bitcoin users did, they just believed and they are now enjoying their profit.

Who it is hard to believe that Bitcoin someday will cost $ 5000, but still will not give up hope. Maybe it will not happen in a year or two, and later - no one knows. But I am confident that the Bitcoin is ocheen costly in the long term Long-Term
Believing in bitcoin has nothing to do with price.Take for example early adopters,price was less than a dollar but they believed in bitcoin and adopted it

Believing has something to do with price and that is making the price of bitcoin. Because if those investors are not going to believe bitcoins.

Then probably they are not going to invest big money in it and that is not going to make the market of bitcoin pump.

But because they are believing bitcoins, they are trusting their money to it and they are making the demand of bitcoin higher.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 07:09:02 AM
Believe it or not  I predict that bitcoin price will hit an all time high in the next five years. If you are a believer you will surely be rewarded and if not you'll feel sorry for not believing.

Yeah you are right with it so let's just keep on believing that bitcoin is going to increase in the future and let's just wait for it and keep on believing on it.

But my prediction won't reach to 5 years because the price would increase going to be as early as this year and just believe on it for it will happen.

Just like the early bitcoin users did, they just believed and they are now enjoying their profit.

Who it is hard to believe that Bitcoin someday will cost $ 5000, but still will not give up hope. Maybe it will not happen in a year or two, and later - no one knows. But I am confident that the Bitcoin is ocheen costly in the long term Long-Term
Believing in bitcoin has nothing to do with price.Take for example early adopters,price was less than a dollar but they believed in bitcoin and adopted it
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
October 18, 2016, 07:05:38 AM

$5000 is really big. We cant expect that price in a decade because that is big we cant predict if that time bitcoin still exist or some coins replace the place of bitcoin on that time lets not really hope that big because it is not really guaranteed though if the bitcoin still exist forever then it will be happen soon.
Pages:
Jump to: