Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy bitcoin gold now? - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 01:25:33 PM
The best thing which can change your behavior is the mind set and when you are ready for bitcoin gold then you will freely make a buying deal about bitcoin gold and i prefer to invest in the crypto related things and if we have some bitcoin gold we will curious about the bitcoin and the other crypto but important thing is the bitcoin holding in these days because people are selling off their bitcoin now i checked at exchanges that people are selling more than buying i think we have to change the behavior for this selling.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
You are better off buying ETH with that amount. With great news lined up for the next two years I don't think any coin is going to give a better return then ETH. Also it is the only coin in race to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
You should buy coins from $ 1 to $ 5 if the coins you pump will earn more money than investing in bitcoin gold.
Activity: 75
March 30, 2018, 01:01:26 PM
Thanks for informative replies guys, I will go for something safer then
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
March 30, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

I do not think it's worth buying bitcoin !!! Take a closer look at the violas, but better study the bigger projects, think a couple choose
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 30, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
I am going to spend $70 today and was wondering should I buy a coin with price between $1 to $5 or buy 1 bitcoin gold and the rest for something like Wings or Ada ...

We may confirm with the bitcoin cash bro. Other potential altcons like ethereum, NEO and Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin gold did not used big for mining or anything else you will find the ethereum goes more bigger value like bitcoin goes in the market now.

If you want to invest on cheap potential altcoins you may go with the ADA, TRX, NEM, IOTA, XLM and IOTA. These coins are cent level value and already captured the market value more than anytime.

Good words here. Definitely stay away from Bitcoin gold, it really has no future and I'll be shocked if it passes $200 again.

ADA, TRX, NEO and IOTA are the way forwards, also EOS has a lot of potential, but is very similar to NEO, so there's no real need to have both unless diversifying.
Activity: 163
March 30, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

I think you can buy a bitcoin cash but if you can afford it you will increase the amount you will invest a bit subject to constraints from your life
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
I think it is good to buy several coins rather than sticking to one coin-BTG. Below coins in my watchlist. Invest on them after your own research.

BNB
KCS
INT
ETC
RUFF
LSK
EXP
dragon
zil
LUX
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 30, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
You will be doing yourself a disservice if you purchased bitcoin gold.Other than being a fork of legacy bitcoin I do not see much potentials with BTG. If you must spend around $43 for 1 BTG, I would advise you buy NEO instead which has lots of potentials and also gives you free gas just for holding.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 30, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
I am going to spend $70 today and was wondering should I buy a coin with price between $1 to $5 or buy 1 bitcoin gold and the rest for something like Wings or Ada ...

We may confirm with the bitcoin cash bro. Other potential altcons like ethereum, NEO and Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin gold did not used big for mining or anything else you will find the ethereum goes more bigger value like bitcoin goes in the market now.

If you want to invest on cheap potential altcoins you may go with the ADA, TRX, NEM, IOTA, XLM and IOTA. These coins are cent level value and already captured the market value more than anytime.
Activity: 75
March 30, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: