Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy Bitcoin Now? - page 3. (Read 1551 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 13, 2020, 05:10:42 PM
No one knows when the time is right for buying or selling. Personally, I think the $5000-$6000 area would be a better buy because that region has more help according to technical analysis. And it's better to buy cheaper because at the same price you can buy more BTC. But, the question is who knows if that region will ever be reached. The area of $6600 that occurred a couple of weeks ago could be the local edge. And from here it could end up hitting a new ATH. So when are you going to buy it? In the vicinity of $20 K? Once again it could hit $20 K and top out and start dropping. So you should just buy 25 percent here, in my opinion, and wait and buy more if it goes down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 16, 2020, 10:35:34 PM
As far as I know right now bitcoin price is little bit low and in near future price will rise again. So I think it is best time to buy Bitcoin.
Just wondering, have you buy bitcoin at that time? Your prediction is right and bitcoin price has increasin in a few days back. And as far as I know, there is no the best time to buy bitcoin moreover if you buy it as long term investment.

You have to remember that bitcoin user is popping up time to time and this thing will push bitcoin price higher than now. Although we will some crash sometime but it is just for a while its price will touch the original price that you buy as long as you have more patience and of course you bitcoin with using money that can afford to lose.
Activity: 448
January 12, 2020, 06:40:04 PM
Personally, I'd rather be in my pocket with a bitcoin than give it away in this highly risky and deceptive market that looks so good on the task of driving out inexperienced people like me. I read the other day that, in the last three years, 8 million bitcoins have not been transferred from their wallets, and that seems to me to be a good fact. We're going to see where the market is going in the next few years, so for now the best thing to do is to forget about it and stay away from anything that has to do with losing bitcoin because in the future all kept bitcoin will be worth much more
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2020, 09:16:22 PM
Make purchases of bitcoin when you have enough capital and without sacrificing finance that you think is very personal and important, if you are not enough to buy large amounts of bitcoin, make purchases in stages and take advantage when bitcoin prices are still low and affordable for you to make purchases and don't push yourself beyond your means.
although bitcoin is the right choice for you to invest but you also have to anticipate the risk, do it casually because bitcoin has no purchase limit and whenever you can do it as long as you have enough capital.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
January 16, 2020, 05:45:40 PM
I see that kind of issue all the time. In my opinion, purchase and manage your coins properly as long as you have the money. Don't always wait and talk about what if the price goes down after I purchased it, so be it, the price won't go up. It's going to finally go up. If you're here for how many years, you know the price will be affected by the upcoming halving. If half is coming, don't hesitate to invest. It's one of the safest time to buy before halving.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 16, 2020, 07:59:10 PM
Buying now and then is always a better choice, and the same gives profit without doubt. To experience the growth one need to have patience. If the profit expectancy period is high then you can go for buying at this price. If the profit expectancy is in a short time one should have invested little earlier. Right now most of the altcoins are turning to make a positive note on the market based on the growth of bitcoin. With this it is good to consider altcoins along with bitcoin.
legendary
January 12, 2020, 11:59:48 AM
I see that kind of issue all the time. In my opinion, purchase and manage your coins properly as long as you have the money. Don't always wait and talk about what if the price goes down after I purchased it, so be it, the price won't go up. It's going to finally go up. If you're here for how many years, you know the price will be affected by the upcoming halving. If half is coming, don't hesitate to invest. It's one of the safest time to buy before halving.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 12, 2020, 01:10:00 PM

Always waiting for buying bitcoin when getting good moment where bitcoin have lower price, but when bitcoin raise to higher price many investor try to buy bitcoin although get risk with bitcoin touch on higher price, why they only waiting when bitcoin down and always buy after bitcoin back with higher price, anything wrong whit people and investor minds about investing in bitcoin and altcoin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
January 11, 2020, 12:52:20 PM
Yes, that time Bitcoin price was enough low to start buying it for hodl or short trade. Right now it already pumped a bit but I don't think this is a stable price, it can go again low anytime. So, if you haven't bought at that time, then wait for a couple of days and buy it at a low price. If you get another chance to buy Bitcoin at a low price then don't miss that, it can be the last time when you find the BTC price is low before the halving.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
January 11, 2020, 12:39:37 PM
bitcoin have high value because you can use it for shoping and you can investe your money into bitcoin like reason of investement in gold ; at current prices bitcoin bellow 10k usd i think this is good oppority for buying bitcoin under 10 k usd befor halving
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 11, 2020, 12:25:56 PM
Comparing to bitcoin's ATH the price is really low and it's possible for bitcoin to reach its ATH again and I guess the price is slowly going up (slow but sure), hopefully, there is no accident like hacking or something that can cause the price falling down drastically as we've seen this issue happened in the past. You might check bitcoin's price history when it felt from $ 1k to 200 or so, and how it could reach its ATH.
It won't bother me to see how the market moves and I understand how the market behaves.
If we can remember how many times that market price been folded up high during halving, that is also I see this year. Not just I hoped but also I trusted to make is possible. Leaving no doubt that we are able to make highs after halving as it has done before.
Market move to higher price but why not buy bitcoin right now, although few months later will bitcoin halving time and bitcoin back to higher price again, maybe have reason why not but bitcoin right now? I am still waiting best solution about bitcoin halving next month for investing with bitcoin right now or not, which one is better for investing with bitcoin or waiting first.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 11, 2020, 11:51:44 AM
Comparing to bitcoin's ATH the price is really low and it's possible for bitcoin to reach its ATH again and I guess the price is slowly going up (slow but sure), hopefully, there is no accident like hacking or something that can cause the price falling down drastically as we've seen this issue happened in the past. You might check bitcoin's price history when it felt from $ 1k to 200 or so, and how it could reach its ATH.
It won't bother me to see how the market moves and I understand how the market behaves.
If we can remember how many times that market price been folded up high during halving, that is also I see this year. Not just I hoped but also I trusted to make is possible. Leaving no doubt that we are able to make highs after halving as it has done before.
Activity: 394
January 03, 2020, 05:30:08 PM
Buying now then buy again later if there is another dip as long as you can afford so that once the Bitcoin price recovery will maximise your income. Just note that Bitcoin is good for long-term keeping, but there are occasions since the market is unpredictable that the price that spike in just a short time, so it's best to be ready when that time comes. Sooner or later it will definitely come and we'll all be rich.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2020, 11:37:32 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 11, 2020, 11:08:59 AM
If you believe that it will save your ass and make money on it, there is no reason to decline such an opportunity.
The price is cheap and a good time to buy Bitcoin. That was a good idea but just ask your self what if the market will continue to dump next year? Can you still manage to hold or just sold it and quit?
That was a big question. Before buying Bitcoin for the investment we should also know our capability to accept losses and challenges along the way. It all not be an easy profit generator, it all comes from the way we manage it. 

for now, the price of bitcoin is indeed doing a discount and is an opportunity to buy in large quantities, it's just that we need to know our capacity. however, buying bitcoin is currently not so harmful before the price reaches $ 8000. but honestly buying bitcoin is not something that needs to be questioned, it depends on the needs and strategies that you prepare. buy now before the price becomes higher.

all risks that will be faced later must be considered carefully and of course we must be able to face losses if indeed bitcoin price movements do not increase. but I am sure bitcoin will be more valuable in the future, therefore as much as possible we should take the opportunity now to invest more in it before prices rise sharply
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
January 03, 2020, 11:05:51 AM
We could go back to 2019 and when was it a good place to buy, similarly now thats a reasonable place to buy without over exposing yourself if you have limited capital for purely speculation reasons.  Obviously people can hold BTC for other reasons but there is alot of speculation no doubt about it.

Here is 2019 Feb and when we crossed the 50 day average, it was quite often resisted before we did finally break that selling meta to move onto greater things.
  Doesnt look like much but thereafter we kept above that reasonable level of positive momentum, hence you got a buy signal to watch.

Here is now, likely more work to do but we'll see if it can cross this blue line with confidence
Activity: 448
January 02, 2020, 07:42:18 PM
Personally, I'd rather be in my pocket with a bitcoin than give it away in this highly risky and deceptive market that looks so good on the task of driving out inexperienced people like me. I read the other day that, in the last three years, 8 million bitcoins have not been transferred from their wallets, and that seems to me to be a good fact. We're going to see where the market is going in the next few years, so for now the best thing to do is to forget about it and stay away from anything that has to do with losing bitcoin because in the future all kept bitcoin will be worth much more
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 03, 2020, 08:20:27 AM
We can buy as much as we wanted, but don't wait for quick profit first of all. When buying bitcoin during bearish days, it needs to grow higher than the current value. Don't let your income float for the sake of money security, but I'm going to have to advise many of us here to always invest money for bitcoin the sum you can afford to store longer terms. Frequent trading can not be maintained due to an unexpected market slowdown.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 03, 2020, 09:12:18 AM
We can buy as much as we wanted, but don't wait for quick profit first of all. When buying bitcoin during bearish days, it needs to grow higher than the current value. Don't let your income float for the sake of money security, but I'm going to have to advise many of us here to always invest money for bitcoin the sum you can afford to store longer terms. Frequent trading can not be maintained due to an unexpected market slowdown.
We can allocate as much as we can but we should consider the risks. We cannot just buy bitcoin even if we have high capital. Proper allocation can make us have good investment. You cannot also follow someones opinion easily, think the possibilities in order for you to have an idea what will happen to your investment. You should just buy bitcoin if you know the perfrct entry in the market.
legendary
January 01, 2020, 08:35:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: