Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 8. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

I suggest to you to but bitcoin at all cost because bitcoin so much profitable than any other coin and the success rates are high so you should buy bitcoin only
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
September 20, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

if you are not yet decided what to buy then Bitcoin is the right coin to invest, litecoin price keeps dipping compare to Bitcoin is more profitable to invest your funds on it, I'm afraid with the current situation of litecoin it's a matter of time before it slide to the 10th place because of so many good coins coming in the  picture.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
If I need to make a specific choice between buying BTC or LTC, then I prefer to invest money in buying Bitcoin. After all, this is a more reliable and tested project, which demonstrates its stable development. Personally, I believe that in the long term the most reliable solutions will be BTc and ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 20, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

Choosing between btc ltc, would buy btc. But ltc is also a good coin. When btc turns on the laiting network, the price will increase by more than ltc.
Activity: 339
September 20, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
Better certainly buy bitcoin, at least for most of the amount, and for the remaining money buy a little litecoin. The market recently shows that investing in bitcoin is the most reliable.
Activity: 560
September 20, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
As for me litecoin is more promising for a good profit than bitcoin ,the ATH of LTC was at 400 $ but now it costs approximately 50 ,so if we would see the new bullrun of all crypto in future , most likely LTC can give ×8 ×10 or even more from the current point.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 20, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
It depends on your budget, litecoin is the best from your option if you don't have enough money for investment because bitcoin is very expensive to invest than litecoin.
So far if you will invest with litecoin chances of growing your assets is more risky than holding bitcoin, but its always depend from how you project
for your future goals, if you have enough money why not split between the two so  you will see the outcome after bullish market showed up and
run back inside every exchange.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 20, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
It depends on your budget, litecoin is the best from your option if you don't have enough money for investment because bitcoin is very expensive to invest than litecoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
I prefer Bitcoin than litecoin for you, and i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is so stable than litecoin and many people believe to invest money on Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
I will invest in Litecoin. This is the second in the world, after the bitcoin of the crypto currency, which speaks of her experience. And it has shown its stability over the past months. Most investors and analysts predicted its growth, and it came true.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
I advise you to buy bitcoin, for now or later bitcoin will always be better than Ltc because bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency, many people support and hold bitcoin. but litecoin is one of the best altcoins today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
If you want a potential token, its better to invest bitcoin than  litecoin, bitcoin is growing day by day and it will be more promising in the near future. If you invest now then you can have a better profit in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
I would rather recommend bitcoin than ltc as an investment or current purchase. in terms of bitcoin capitalist value is greater and the greater influence of bitcoin on the existing altcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
I prefer Bitcoin, but maybe because I never worked with Litecoin. Maybe Litecoin is actually a great investment. But I still think that Bitcoin will raise more than Litecoin.
Activity: 457
September 20, 2018, 07:45:30 AM
They are both good as an investment, but I prefer BTC more than LTC. BTC has more use, including that you always can trade using it. BTC markets are on all exchanges along with ETH and USDT pairs.
But despite that, LTC is also a good coin for investment and it definitely has great potential in nearest future.
So, probably it is worth considering to buy both of them for hold. And taking into account current market condition, when I say "for hold", the "hold" will be rather long term than short term Smiley
Activity: 593
September 20, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
My choice is to buy BTC, which is stable in price and bears less risk.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
It depends which profit you want to get. LTC is risky coin, but you can get a nice profit from it, if it would grow. BTC is more stabilize one you can just invest in it and wait, it will definitely grow.
Litecoin is just getting started to know by individuals and I can say it's not typically trusted because bitcoin is the number one promising coin in near future so I think it more worth if we buy BTC .
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
It depends which profit you want to get. LTC is risky coin, but you can get a nice profit from it, if it would grow. BTC is more stabilize one you can just invest in it and wait, it will definitely grow.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
bitcoin and litecoin are good enough to be invested because they are supported by many communities.
we know a strong community will provide good value on the market.
Bitcoin is the best crypto so it's better if you will buy bitcoin over than buying litecoin, and if you dont have yet bitcoin i think it is the perpect time to buy, the value of btc is $6400 and for sure it will continue to be green.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
If to speak frankly, then I on the current sags would buy 20% Bitcoin and 80% of Litecoin. I am not a supporter of purchase only of one coin, it can be very dangerous.
Pages:
Jump to: