Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy now or I should still wait for the dip? - page 10. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 100
it is okay to buy bitcoin anytime as long as you sell it at higher price. I think buy bitcoin now is a good decision, because day by day we near to halving time. this event really has big effect on bitcoin market. I divide bitcoin trend cycle in few phases just to ease me in bitcoin and altcoin trading, bitcoin price really affect some of altcoin price. I call bitcoin market trend today as healing phase where we will see bitcoin price is tend to rise although there is still volatility on it. next phase is pump. but that is just my personal opinion, it's not really correct.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
I wanted to start my bitcoin investment journey but I look at it that the price is still high to start the investment and I am waiting for the price to go down to $20k to $25k or below. Is that a procrastination? If yes, when is the best time to start the journey? Now that the price is still high? Will bitcoin go down again? The way it stand, it looks like it would not go down again until the next halvining and the bull to come. Bitcoin price was good to invest last year which was $16k to $19k but I was not having cash to start the journey but now that I have small cash let me start the investment.
I think it is better to start now than wait for a price drop that you are not sure of, because I don't think the price of Bitcoin is predictable, just as you said; moreover, since we have been in the bear market for more than a year now, the price of Bitcoin is expected to keep going up, not down, since we expect Bitcoin to halve next year in 2024.

Advisably, buy now if you have the money because it might be too late when the price starts shooting up.

To What Extent Bitcoin Price Will go for the Bull Market
As it is said, bitcoin price rised to $20+k from late last year after the bear market and in  this year the price rises to $31k, so what is your speculation on the price before the end of the year?
I hope Bitcoin price will be able to go above $50k before the end of this year 2023, so that we can keep our hope and expectation of Bitcoin price going at least $100k and above during halving.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10537
I wanted to start my bitcoin investment journey but I look at it that the price is still high to start the investment and I am waiting for the price to go down to $20k to $25k or below. Is that a procrastination?
You are asking the wrong questions, the real question is why should you expect a drop in first place and why $20k to $25k and why not some other numbers?
You see there is a difference between analyzing the market and making an educated speculation about a drop then waiting for it to happen and to hope for a drop to make more profit then waiting for that instead!

For now price is fluctuating and is going sideways, we have no reason to expect any major rises or drops until the situation changes and we get more solid signals.

And we have spent 7 month in this year and the price of bitcoin right now is $30,277 that is, the price is sliding down compare to last week. So where do you think the price of bitcoin will end for the bear market before this year will end?
That is not what "sliding down" looks like. Sliding down would have been if price were $31k then $30k then $29k and so on. Not when it was $29k going to $31k then to $30k then to $31k. That is called going sideways and it is not a bear market, it is between bear and bull markets.
It is very difficult to predict when a sideways trend is going to end and it is hard to know if it leads to a bull run or a bear run although usually it is leading to a bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
As it is said, bitcoin price rised to $20+k from late last year after the bear market and in  this year the price rises to $31k, so what is your speculation on the price before the end of the year?

The bull market is one of the most targeted opportunities that almost every holder would like to participate of because the market will pump well for their profitabilities, now we can still accept that we are on the dip for bow if we can put in consideration of where bitcoin was sometimes last year and how it has reached it's all time high of $68,000 we are now a long way far from this ATH and this implies that we are still in the dip market season, but next year will mark another major opportunity for bitcoin market to surge higher and mark a new ATH which we believed can get upto $150 or above during the event of halving next year, if you can hodl then still maintain the decision for buying now and hodl.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
25k to 28k range is a good buying target, it could happen soon and maybe it will be the last dump who knows? But I will like to ask why now? Where are you when it was 15,000$ and 17,000$ because that was a very good buying opportunity,  I am still doing my gradual DCA but I went heavy on 15k more than 17k range, and now that it's 30k I still DCA with lower amount of money, it will feel wrong to not have any more money when unexpected dumps happen, which is possible.

You got to be prepared just in case, my advice is you should keep buying small amount of Bitcoin depending on what you have and hope that a better dip will come .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
I wanted to start my bitcoin investment journey but I look at it that the price is still high to start the investment and I am waiting for the price to go down to $20k to $25k or below. Is that a procrastination? If yes, when is the best time to start the journey? Now that the price is still high? Will bitcoin go down again?

It's hard when you don't have trading principles. What do you expect with investments? Advantage.  Maybe for beginners today the price is very expensive. But if you know the price of Bitcoin has ever been higher than today. In addition, many people believe there will be a price higher than the highest price ever. If you believe this, do you still have doubts? Indeed, investing takes a lot of consideration, but if you are afraid you will never start. Start with the technical that you think is the best position, then use your position to increase the amount of BTC or your money by trading. In addition, you must understand the bad risks that you will get, you must be able to accept it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
Right now we are at a crux. The perceived catalysts of a Bitcoin ETF, XRP being deemed not a security, the support from the US corporations and wall street with the planned launch of EDX markets...it all seems like up is the only way. Though let's not forget, Rome was not built in a day. While there has been some great price action among BTC and alts, what's left to push the price up? Definitely not these pieces of news coming into play tomorrow, or even in a month for that matter. These will take time. Will speculation drive the price?

My opinion is that the best way to cater for both directions, is to DCA. We are still in a dip from ATH, so you're still buying the dip at 30k when you zoom out the chart. If I were to comment on where we are headed, I like to look at 2019. A recovery from the dip before sideways action even until after the halving. However, I think that there is much more demand since then and that the next run will be expedited if nothing major gets in its way.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Here's a simple way to know if you should buy now or wait for the dip, if you are already hodling a substantial amount of bitcoin, it's in your best interest to wait for the dip to happen but if you don't have any substantial amount of bitcoin or no bitcoin at all then it benefits you that you get in now than later because waiting for something to happen will end up with you just waiting until it's too late and then you get in the peak and lose most of your investment because the price starts correcting after the hype. Regarding waiting for dip, that's subjective so you need to set a price that you're comfortable buying.
Activity: 86
Merit: 15
Introduction:
Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used in different ways, both in buying and selling of goods through per-to-per transfer and also in investment which many users of bitcoin are interested. People invest in bitcoin because it flustrates in price either the bearish that people buy and in the bull that they sell. Bitcoin also trend in the eco-space that everyone who is good in the latest technological ideas in the world key into it. Therefore, I should not be exempted for joining the trend and start my journey. I am also aware of the risk that is involved but that will not be an excused to the journey. What's matter is the determination. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable but yet people guest it correctly. Bravo for those guys.
For the crypto space, some people prefer trading to investment while some prefer investment to trading which I might also fall unto and some are for mining.

I wanted to start my bitcoin investment journey but I look at it that the price is still high to start the investment and I am waiting for the price to go down to $20k to $25k or below. Is that a procrastination? If yes, when is the best time to start the journey? Now that the price is still high? Will bitcoin go down again? The way it stand, it looks like it would not go down again until the next halvining and the bull to come. Bitcoin price was good to invest last year which was $16k to $19k but I was not having cash to start the journey but now that I have small cash let me start the investment.
To What Extent Bitcoin Price Will go for the Bear Market
Bitcoin start the year 2023 with a good price and the price in in this year is much more better than last year 2022 and those who invested last year 2023 would not say that this year do does not favour them. And we have spent 7 month in this year and the price of bitcoin right now is $30,277 that is, the price is sliding down compare to last week. So where do you think the price of bitcoin will end for the bear market before this year will end?

Pages:
Jump to: