Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I change the principle of profitability of the cryptocurrency market? - page 2. (Read 287 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Now the cryptocurrency market is built in such a way that we keep our cryptocurrency until we feel that it has reached a price peak, and then we rush to sell it immediately in order to make a profit,

Speculation is not necessarily a bad thing. Wherever you find something of value, there is speculation: fiat money, gold, commodities, etc. Greed is a part of our human nature. I agree, it would be nice if we could eliminate it and use the coins or tokens just for the purpose they have been created for. But the reality proves us otherwise.

We now see how very popular are ICO projects, such as Miracle Tele and others, which provide for such an opportunity. What do you think about this?

I've never heard of Miracle Tele before. On the website, they say they will share their monthly revenue with their token holders. Any idea where this revenue is coming from in the first place?

The Miracle Tele project has been there for a while but am yet to understand the real use of the project. A friend told me it's about telecommunication. He said something about being able to use the communication line anywhere in the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
Now the cryptocurrency market is built in such a way that we keep our cryptocurrency until we feel that it has reached a price peak, and then we rush to sell it immediately in order to make a profit,

Speculation is not necessarily a bad thing. Wherever you find something of value, there is speculation: fiat money, gold, commodities, etc. Greed is a part of our human nature. I agree, it would be nice if we could eliminate it and use the coins or tokens just for the purpose they have been created for. But the reality proves us otherwise.

We now see how very popular are ICO projects, such as Miracle Tele and others, which provide for such an opportunity. What do you think about this?

I've never heard of Miracle Tele before. On the website, they say they will share their monthly revenue with their token holders. Any idea where this revenue is coming from in the first place?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Yes, it is true, projects with dividend payments receive a greater interest of the audience.
But also among the projects, which appeared on ICO simply with utility tokens, there are also many interesting ones.
As for the speculations on cryptocurrency courses, this is one of the main components of the market, one can say, one of its driving forces. And there is nothing wrong with that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Now the cryptocurrency market is built in such a way that we keep our cryptocurrency until we feel that it has reached a price peak, and then we rush to sell it immediately in order to make a profit, that is, the difference between the price of the purchased and sold coin.

It seems to me that this is not a very convenient version of the cryptocurrency market. It turns us into greedy speculators who do not care about the project itself, for which the coin or token was created. It would be better if we had the opportunity to receive passive profits, dividends as a result of the retention of cryptocurrency. Then we would feel that we are co-owners of the project and would be interested in developing it.

There are both of the strategies you have mentioned.
People do buy for dividends as well as for profit from price fluctuations. People bought NEO for GAS, KCS, COSS and CET for dividends and currently they are buying STO for dividends. But as the price of cryptocurrency are highly fluctuating, the profit is better if you know when to buy and sell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Now the cryptocurrency market is built in such a way that we keep our cryptocurrency until we feel that it has reached a price peak, and then we rush to sell it immediately in order to make a profit, that is, the difference between the price of the purchased and sold coin.

It seems to me that this is not a very convenient version of the cryptocurrency market. It turns us into greedy speculators who do not care about the project itself, for which the coin or token was created. It would be better if we had the opportunity to receive passive profits, dividends as a result of the retention of cryptocurrency. Then we would feel that we are co-owners of the project and would be interested in developing it.

Pages:
Jump to: