Pages:
Author

Topic: should i go 50/50 with gold and bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 8867 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It has always been for me very difficult to understand this strange tendency of  some people to ask for this important questions on public forums. Maybe they are looking for a general consensus to decide what is more convenient for them at the moment of deciding how to invest their capital?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Id be more with bitcoin depending on your own personal finances.

But since the countries that need it the most - it allows prices can go upwards depending on if the country is dire in need of it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If I am yoz I would better go gold/btc 0/100 because now I dont invest nothing in gold because bitcoin is groeing much faster and that growing will be increased really fast when shops starts to accept bitcoim everwhere.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
For time being, you can go 50:50 with gold and bitcoin, but in 10 years, with the bitcoin price rise, the ratio will be 10:90.
i think even right now it is not worth to buy any gold, bitcoin is the gold of the future and its worth is going to go up a lot as people will be buying bitcoins really fast

Bitcoin has an potential to take over gold in future and it can shine better then gold in future so I would prefer to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment for better prospects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
For time being, you can go 50:50 with gold and bitcoin, but in 10 years, with the bitcoin price rise, the ratio will be 10:90.
i think even right now it is not worth to buy any gold, bitcoin is the gold of the future and its worth is going to go up a lot as people will be buying bitcoins really fast
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
it is always a better idea to diversify and invest in multiple assets insteado of just one if you are looking for reducing the risks and losses but also diversification can mean less profit because gold is not as profitable as bitcoin so i wouldn't do a 50/50 but instead more in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's good to diversify. Bitcoin is definitely more risky than gold but also has a bigger potential for big profits. the balance of the two depends on how much risk you are willing to take. I suggest only invest in bitcoin an amount that you are willing to risk losing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I guess that's a pretty good strategy. you can use bitcoin to increase your income, while gold can you save in a very long time, I think the price will increase. whereas for bitcoin, you have to make it grow by means of trading.
Diversifying invest is always good, as it will also help in reducing risk and even one of them performs better in future then we can earn good profits.
whether with the verification will ensure that the investment will provide a profit might just make people feel safe because when investments are collapsing they can claim a compensation.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
I guess that's a pretty good strategy. you can use bitcoin to increase your income, while gold can you save in a very long time, I think the price will increase. whereas for bitcoin, you have to make it grow by means of trading.
Diversifying invest is always good, as it will also help in reducing risk and even one of them performs better in future then we can earn good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
You should have good diversity of holdings in Bitcoin,gold and fiat.All these are necessary to be available according to situation.The ratio among all three depends on your way of life.May be you need not more fiat or you need it more.It is totally personally but I go for these three.
Its always an better option to diversify your investments as either of any will perform better in future which will allow you to make good profits and it will also reduce your risks.

I will store both gold and bitcoin and also some Ethrereum. The problem with ethereum is that it is in some kind of crisis.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
You should have good diversity of holdings in Bitcoin,gold and fiat.All these are necessary to be available according to situation.The ratio among all three depends on your way of life.May be you need not more fiat or you need it more.It is totally personally but I go for these three.
Its always an better option to diversify your investments as either of any will perform better in future which will allow you to make good profits and it will also reduce your risks.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
It is good to have diversity, but I would disproportionally allocate more of your capital to BTC. Just my opinion Smiley 

To diversify is important when you are investing, especially if you have an risky asset like bitcoin for speculation.
However Bitcoin with another asset at fifty fifty still looks very risky to me.  I would either go for 30% bitcoin or less.

Suppose the projects fails you haven't lost much.

Yeah try to invest more in gold as gold is the most trusted investment product across the globe which will surely give you some good returns in future, same thing doesn't apply to bitcoin as no one knows how long it will survive.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
If you have 50:50 for the bitcoin and gold now. And you do nothing in the next 10 years, it will be 90:10.

With some gold on Vaultoro and CAT (see my links) you can trade BTC/gold back and forth all the time in auto mode.
In 10 years you can have much more of the same.

Below is the gains from the session that I started today. Not bad for doing nothing, hm?

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
If you have 50:50 for the bitcoin and gold now. And you do nothing in the next 10 years, it will be 90:10.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think its better to split money on two parts and invest them in two different things. 30 BTC is a lot of money now, I think if you split it on 3 ways its even better. Gold is safe investment in my opinion, bitcoin is risky but it can jump higher then gold for sure, so third thing should be something risky like gambling or trading with alt coins.
You will have your 66 % safe, for me both things should be long term investments. With last part try to make some big hit, choose some good gambling game or alt coin with future and try to make a lot of money. 10 btc can be splited on 2 more parts, 5 gambling and 5 to altcoins.
I would do it like that!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
It is good to have diversity, but I would disproportionally allocate more of your capital to BTC. Just my opinion Smiley 

To diversify is important when you are investing, especially if you have an risky asset like bitcoin for speculation.
However Bitcoin with another asset at fifty fifty still looks very risky to me.  I would either go for 30% bitcoin or less.

Suppose the projects fails you haven't lost much.
Activity: 952
Yes go on.  As what they say, " Do not put all your eggs in one basket".  We can never tell how long bitcoin will be on its height but gold has been around for how many years.  We know how much valuable bitcoin has been but there are other cryptocurrency that rising right now.  Or maybe you can part your 30 BTC into another investment.

Well, if Bitcoin lives up to what people are expecting from it, then Bitcoin will outperform any kind of investment by a huge margin. That's why I prefer Bitcoin over any kind of other investment options.

Bitcoin has an potential to take over the gold in future, the only thing its lacking at a moment is the support from the people and the fact is majority of people are still not aware about the bicoins.
Pages:
Jump to: