Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i hold my token? - page 3. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 29, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
I'm willing to keep whatever token I have. When the bull market comes, I think the values of the tokens we have will surely increase. then I wish it would be more sensible decision to keep in the name.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
if in my opinion if you want to sell the tokens / coins that you have because for now the market has not returned stable, it is better if the market returns back to normal or close to a sufficient price for us.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
December 29, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
That is what I would do, sell as soon as it hit the exchange as long as you have gotten some 3-5X on it, at least that I have learned from past cos once I tried to HODL for a longer period after they hit the exchange I have realized that the price just continue to drop which is usually the case and if you feel this is a great project is a good one and you might think of buying in at a later time once the price is down 😀
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
Holding coins now is the best choice. Because at this time all coin prices are down. And we are waiting for a better price in 2019. Although there are no guarantees that prices will rise, there is no harm if we try to hold the tokens and coins that we have until the end of 2019.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
December 29, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
i have 3124 descrow tokens, i am ranked top 90, in top 1000 holders from etherscan data, will it be worth to hold for another year or should i just sell it right away when it hits the exchanges, if you guys know a coin that performed an ico a 1 - 2 years ago that would be appreciated, i want to see where it's now.

Well, things have changed a lot in the past year. Most of these new ICO tokens don't go to high volume exchanges right away, so you might be stuck with those tokens for quite some time unless your going to sell them away for peanuts.

I'm not sure what Descrow project is, but if you think it's legit and has potential... Right now is probably 'the worst" time to sell anything. So you might as well hold out.

But then again, obviously if it goes to exchange at 10X ico then Insta-sell... Cause no recent ICO is in profits
Activity: 518
December 29, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
for example, if we want to hold a Token, we must know about the project's vision and mission, if we think the project has the potential to grow in the future, we need to hold our Tokens until the price rises higher, and even though the Token you hold is already registered in exchange , and the price of the token is far below the ICO price, it is better to keep holding it until the price rises at least at the ICO price level, then you can sell it for example you need it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
   I cannot decide your side but why you are here in this business because of money that can provide our family. You need to spend any way if you want or needed but if you spend your money in unnecessary it's a helpless anyway. You need to it for a while make it more profitable in the future.
Activity: 645
December 29, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
In any case, if there is a bull. Your Coins will be able to rise even higher, I think even 10-30% you will be happy. Also if the project is good on the bull he can make a lot of money.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
i have 3124 descrow tokens, i am ranked top 90, in top 1000 holders from etherscan data, will it be worth to hold for another year or should i just sell it right away when it hits the exchanges, if you guys know a coin that performed an ico a 1 - 2 years ago that would be appreciated, i want to see where it's now.
hold them up man, bullrun is on year 2019 next year you wont regretting it. you do if you will sell those just because youre impatient. just bear with it for a while. recovery is coming on next year.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 29, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
All I can say is that, if you want to dump your tokens, then do it as soon as it hits the exchange. This is because, most of the users will do the same (specially those who received it through different activity rather than investing) to cash out their earnings. Do this if you think the price is reasonable. If you decide to hold, then keep holding even though the price might start dropping initially due to the dumping of the tokens in the exchange.
Or just keep holding it if you are willing to take the risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
December 29, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
I don't know specific information about this Token but with the given information, the ICO ended one year ago and they are not listed on any exchange until now so that is almost a year without listing, I don't think it is a good thing, I did a fast google and didn't find any useful information on the first page of the search, all this should give you a signal of what you should do, but after all you should know more information more than most of us because you were probably following this token for a long time now, if you are in doubt then just try to sell and buy other well known Token that have low price right now.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 29, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
if I am you, then I will see if the tokens that we have can compete with other coins in the market, has it been released on the market? have good value ?
if you already have a good velue then I will sell it right away

You are trying to sell ... put money in feed .... you do not think that in a year 3000 tokens can turn into $ 15,000 you need to know and understand. It is better to study the project. Follow the news. Perhaps it will make you rich.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 29, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Most of the cases about the new coin is the exchange before is that, the price is dumping because the bounty hunters are selling their token and when the market hits the bottom, they will just buy back and make another profit when it recovers. I don’t know much about that token but if you think it can go higher and it can deliver a good project, then its good for you to hold on it but if don’t see any advatage on that token, try to let it go.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 29, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
if I am you, then I will see if the tokens that we have can compete with other coins in the market, has it been released on the market? have good value ?
if you already have a good velue then I will sell it right away
Activity: 15
December 29, 2018, 11:12:43 AM
I’m just learning but if the price is good and you are in profit
Then selling it is better
You can buy back the lows
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 29, 2018, 11:10:34 AM
Your decision I think should depend on the prospects of the token
Is there any upcoming development that could increase the price soon
Or any pairing or coalition ?

When Did you buy ? Was it the bear or the bull ?
Those are factors to consider
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 29, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Pay attention to the project. If you really like him. There are prospects. That is worth keeping this coin. since you have a large amount of this token. If the project is successful, it is a lot of money.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
If I ask you better then right now is holding the tokens. if this month the bitcoin price has increased slightly but in the coming years it's even higher than it would have been in the  next year so be patience.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 29, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

I don't see any descrow token listed anywhere.

If you believe on the project to be of use in the future then maybe it will have a good price. One indication that it will have a good price is to check whether it has a trading volume.  I'd dump it if I see volume less than $10k because it may really not have  much support.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
December 29, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
It's better to just hold all the tokens that you have, because we will never know what will happen in the future. We are all just human beings who can think without knowing before we really experience it. I'm sure the tokens you have must have good prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: