Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest $5000 in these altcoins? - page 3. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
Altcoins like Ripple, Cardano, EOS and 0x is fine for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 03:41:19 AM
Investment such average value in altcoin is best decision but according to my opinion you have choose very large number of altcoins while your investment amount is not such big amount so i will prefer you to invest your this amount in some of these altcoins like ethereum, ripple , litecoins etc which are most favorable and have more users then other coins. So this will give you profit in less time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
I’d like to invest $5000 for long term hold. Should I buy these altcoins? Please correct my list if I am not on the right track.
1-Ripple
2-Cardano
3-NEM
4-Litecoin
5-Ethereum classic
6-EOS
7-Vechain
8-0x

Thanks

I think that from all this list of coins you need to exclude Ripple, EOS, Vechain the other coins I really like and I myself hold some of them. But in fact, it is better not to listen to someone else's opinion and to understand each of them and understand for yourself! Personally, I'd rather have chosen some three and invested 5 thousand dollars.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
www.Artemis.co
January 19, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Research makes everything unique. We manage our money but due to diligent research we might get on track and invest a large amount of money. Why dont you try diverisfy more than ur picks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
January 19, 2018, 03:36:12 AM
I’d like to invest $5000 for long term hold. Should I buy these altcoins? Please correct my list if I am not on the right track.
1-Ripple
2-Cardano
3-NEM
4-Litecoin
5-Ethereum classic
6-EOS
7-Vechain
8-0x

Thanks

Personally i think vechain and 0x is a great choice for investment, the only thing that i don't like is ripple because it's centralized and cardano because i haven't heard much about it. The rest is a good pick buti think there's something better. You can buy VEN and 0x while searching for another coin to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
January 19, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
Actually these coins are for future and long-term investment so there's no reason that you would ignore investing these coins.
I bought some Ripple and Tron and I'm holding Ethereum. Top Altcoins are my best picks to invest because they are worth on more investments.
I know I could get more profit in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 19, 2018, 03:32:52 AM
my overall strategy is always going to be short term investment in altcoins because in long term they lose their value and in short term we have the peak of the pumps which if you miss it you can no longer make the big profit that altcoins are offering you.

in your list i would drop Ripple but keep the rest and the number of coin (7 without XRP) is good for an investment. and among you list i am not so sure about Cardano although it has been performing very well so far, but the rest i would keep.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
January 19, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
I think they're all good coins so you're choosing that will surely grow in price and you'll get high profit than other coins.
For me, investing into top Altcoins are better because they're already proven their worth and investors are still buying more coins as they could could.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
If there is such an opportunity, then of course it is worth investing, because the proposed list is not bad, but I think that it would be possible to add the Waves project, although of course this is your business and you decide.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
As at now, for my best knowledge when it comes to altcoins. It is more profitable at long time investment, what I mean here is that when you buy any altcoin that have future, it will profit you more when you hold it for long time. So each of this altcoin will profit you if you invest in them and hold it for long time.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:15:29 PM
I want to buy next coins: I am wating them from late of Dec 2017. Now I think is the best moment.

1-Ripple
2-Cardano
3-NEM
4-Litecoin
5-Ethereum classic

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 18, 2018, 09:01:46 PM
Your lost is good except for some i am not quite familiar with. Ripple is good for long term investment, value not too high but insee potential in the coin. Eth, on the other hand, is a good choice and is actually growing in value; best option if you are investing in altcoins. Litecoin and nem are both good coins for long term investment. The rest i am not quite familiar with but if i may suggest, i recommend avt. Avt is a bit new but it really has a good project and i see great potential on the coin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:48:57 PM
1-Ripple
2-Cardano
3-NEM
4-Litecoin
5-Ethereum classic
6-EOS
7-Vechain
8-0x

Thanks

I think all decision is yours and i think you have done the reserch before enter your altcoins here.
I know that above is your choice but actually in my own, i dont like to invest in ripple. I leave that coin from my portofolio because its centralized altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 08:45:24 PM
You're looking for long term investments, but what is long term for a cryptocurrency and what is long term for you? Bitcoin and Litecoin have been there since the beginning but for example Ethereum didn't take off until 2017. Now it's taken the 2nd spot. At the same time I think 90% of the coins made before 2016 went nowhere. Time flies in crypto, a new coin may arise and take the place of coins you thought were long term investments.

Then there's the question whether crypto is a suitable investment at all, especially now many nation's leaders want to put an end to it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
January 18, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
1-Ripple (not in the short term, buy it if it sells down further. btw R3 consortium is not obliged to use XRP as the currency for inter-bank transfer)
2-Cardano (good coin but it has already gone up plenty. Furthermore its tech is not quite proven)
3-NEM (...ok)
4-Litecoin (...need some good news before it can ho back up again. All depends on Charlie Lee and he has been saying LTC is too expensive)
5-Ethereum classic (great future.. Vitalik is saying good things about it now)
6-EOS (not bad)
7-Vechain (good potential)
8-0x (good potential)

What about adding NEO to your list?

Also add some privacy coins to your list. The most undervalued being Xspec.

Privacy coins will become more and more valuable as more and more governments add on their regulations
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
January 18, 2018, 08:08:44 PM
Only buy coins named after animals. Dogecoin and Clams are the way to go!   Tongue

Seriously though, people can speculate, but if a coin was known to be a winner and worth a higher price, it would be up to that price already. Everything else is just guessing, but there are some trends you can look at that can help you.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 18, 2018, 08:05:52 PM
1-Ripple
2-Cardano
3-NEM
4-Litecoin
5-Ethereum classic
6-EOS
7-Vechain
8-0x

Thanks

If i were you,im going to split the $5000 into atleast 3 coins,in your list the one i am holding are ADA,LTC,ETC,i followed these project from their ICO days and the developers are pretty good and the technology behind these 3 are excellent,i exclude XRP and NEM,because XRP is a centralized coin by the bankers,NEM has a lot of pumps and dumps and its too obvious that the founders are just getting profits from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 08:00:43 PM
Cardano and 0x Token are awesome. You should also add Aion!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
No

a few are okay most are dog shit
Which ones are ok ?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 18, 2018, 07:56:36 PM
No