Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 12:00:49 AM
it's very risky to ask people. invest your money where you want.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 11:42:20 PM
It'd be better to invest earlier, now it's a bit frightful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 11:26:22 PM
I think investment is a very good option for better returns. Bitcoin is very famous among the other currencies so to invest in this currency is good.  Think you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
October 05, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

My answer is why not? What are your hesitations? Only you can decide for that, what I can tell you are the good things about investing in bitcoin. One good thing about it is you can buy and hold, just leave your bitcoin there and it can increase in value. After that you can sell it when you are contented already with your profit and when the price already increased from your buying value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 11:13:42 PM
I prefer investing in bitcoin that promises bigger profits and has a good future. There are other things that make me choose bitcoin, one of them because I know Bitcoin better than blockchain. I am a blockchain wallet user, but I have not made any investments there yet.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2017, 11:05:21 PM
If there are available funds, then I would recommend to invest them in bitcoin. But do not invest the last money in it. I'm thinking that if you invest and buy a number of bitcoins now, then in a few years you will say to yourself many thanks for it!
Activity: 87
October 05, 2017, 11:03:35 PM
Should invest in bitcoin, why not? That is a good option if you want to invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 10:46:28 PM
The decision comes with you. And you can also tell yourself whether to invest in bitcoins. But if you really want to know our side. Yes you invest in bitcoins because it has a potential increase of $ 6,000 at the end of the year. Bitcoins crash and increase and when you get the perfect purchase timing you will definitely earn a lot of money. And that timing is right now, so invest it out while there's a time fray because maybe it's going to be late
Activity: 202
October 05, 2017, 10:42:04 PM
Surely you should invest in bitcoin right now, it is the most potent altcoin in the crypto market and is the best choice if you want to invest in any altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
October 05, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
It's up to you but if i 'am you it's a good opportunity to invest your bitcoin becuase when you see the value of bitcoin totally increasing so that's why many investor trying invest in bitcoin becuase they know that they will get a triple salary in investing.
legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
October 05, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

Sure,
Now,
dont wait !

Personally I would invest any mean of value I can spare in Bitcoin, but if you dont know much about Bitcoin, just invest what you're willing to lose overnight and educate yourself about Bitcoin, then you may be willing to invest much more..

Listen to Antonopoulos !  This guy as got it, my favorite speaker, london's real interview is quite long but resume very well why you should listen to him, patreon him and act accordingly !

https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
October 04, 2017, 10:37:19 PM
Well, if you want to become rich you should invest. We all know that investing in bitcoin will really help you to gain and make income and it is very effective. As of now there are lot of people who invest in bitcoin. I already invest in bitcoin and I hope it would help me to become rich.
Investing is a good way of having a big return. Yes, investing is risky especially in online investment that's why you must be carefull of dealing your money. But the  most important thing that you gonna do is to think positive and make a smart decision because everything around are very attractive and you might get tempted and fall into nothing.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
October 04, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
Of course I will definitely invest in bitcoin. investing the best way to get big profits.
investment to train our patience.
Activity: 336
October 04, 2017, 09:06:30 PM

Everyone should have knowledge about bitcoins, If i may ask,? Would anybody invest btc without proper knowledge?  Of course anyone of us won't allow to invest something you dont know, Therefore If anyone wants to invest btc, He/She must answer the questions How much the capacity he/she can afford to gamble btc, How confident are they to get involve in btc business.? He/She must aware the consequences in dealing with it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 04, 2017, 08:56:43 PM
Actually investment is a necessary and not a should. So investing in bitcoin is definitely something that needs to be done while we can.

Investing on bitcoin is really a choice  but for me if you want an investment asset that gives you a possible profit do invest on bitcoin. But it will surely depend on the goal you have. The question do you have any plan on investing on bitcoin and studying it so you cannot loose your money, think again.

Not only bitcoin off course because as a risk taker who has been successful, we would tend to find other investing opportunities and not to be stocked with one. I could see why it's rare to have profit in Alt coins but trading with them can also help in investing. Although most are for long term but it is definitely worth experimenting.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 08:53:20 PM
should be investment, but I do not have the capital for investment. I am still trying to find capital first.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 04, 2017, 08:21:16 PM
Actually investment is a necessary and not a should. So investing in bitcoin is definitely something that needs to be done while we can.

Investing on bitcoin is really a choice  but for me if you want an investment asset that gives you a possible profit do invest on bitcoin. But it will surely depend on the goal you have. The question do you have any plan on investing on bitcoin and studying it so you cannot loose your money, think again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 08:12:50 PM
If your planning to invest in bitcoin I would say that you should understand how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world. Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 07:44:21 PM
Yes, please,,!! it is a good and safe way to save your money ,, no deductions for administrative fees, you own the lock of the safe, can you sell or hold whenever you want ,, everything you manage and btcoin just give you big advantage ,,
Yes of course, you are right that investing in bit coin is surely a good  act for the present as well as for the future. I think you should invest more money  in bit coin for getting the manifold profit from it because bitcoin is the trend of the future and will be legalized in the near future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 03:48:33 PM
I think we have to invest in Bitcoin since its the most powerful and the oldest crypto currency. Bitcoin's price actually is good and it will be higher in the near future most likely. Investing in other stable altcoins like ETH is also recommended.
Pages:
Jump to: