Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 07:51:13 AM
Again, stack on bitcoins and forget. Everything is probably going to be worth it in the end. It's the same question people asked long ago and those who did not probably regretted not to.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
September 22, 2017, 07:50:07 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Well in that question your the only one who can answer it. It totally depends on you if you want to invest it or not, note there are risks when you want to invest on something so be sure that you know what you are doing. I do think the best thing that you will do is wait until you get at least Member status or Jr. member before you invest with your real money so that by then you'll have the knowledge of what bitcoin is and what are the ways you can earn them. Investing bitcoin is really a good investment because bitcoin is still increasing in each months and bitcoin will be the next currency in our generation, it would be best to invest on bitcoin but you need to learn some things so you can understand the prospects of bitcoin.
Activity: 284
September 22, 2017, 07:39:16 AM
Yes, indeed. Everyone that is using bitcoin must invest in bitcoin or in a coin wallet. I don’t think that tehre will be any problem in investing in bitcoins at the moment. We all know that bitcoin is a really great help to people. It has also created numerous millionaires in the past years. As we also know, bitcoin is now in the market and is also wide spread worldwide. Bitcoins are also considered as the future or a great hope to all the people.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 22, 2017, 07:03:39 AM
one message from me, save your bitcoin in the wallet that you think is safest from hacker threats, and do not forget to give the security key.

It doesn't really matter what sort of wallet you use > the only thing you want to make sure is that you store your coins offline. It could be through a simple and cheap, but yet very effective paper wallet storage. It could be you just storing your digital wallet files on USB drives, and you can choose to go for a hardware wallet. In other words, wallet files, text files containing your private key(s), screenshots containing private key(s), etc, should never be stored on your computer or whatever other device that is connected to the internet. Even in case your device gets infected with malware, your offline stored coins will remain safe at all times. Better safe than sorry. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 22, 2017, 06:50:48 AM
You should invest in bitcoin because it will gives you a lot of opportunities like opportunity to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a good idea and you should invest now because the price was falling down. Invest now and become next millionaire.
Yes, indeed I don’t think so there is any problem in investing into bitcoins at the moment. We all know that bitcoins have created numerous millionaires in the last two years and now the bitcoin market is wide spread. Bitcoins are considered as the future of the world by experts and we should not waste more time for getting into this business.
Activity: 116
September 22, 2017, 06:35:09 AM

Yes you should, many advantages we can get when we invest with bitcoin. one of the advantages offered by bitcoin is that we can invest with the capital we have, no matter small or big, there is no limit on how much we must invest, obviously many benefits we can get depends on how much we invest, so the choice fully in our hands.
Activity: 173
Merit: 105
September 22, 2017, 06:22:15 AM
First of all, welcome to bitcointalk Oliver.

Personally I don't see bitcoin as an investment but as a decentralized currency. It is useful in a lot of ways for me. If you dont fear and you do think decentralized currencies will be useful in future, you should definitely buy some. Bitcoin was the first and it should still be the most important. Anyway nobody can see the future anyway.

Best whises.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 06:14:22 AM
it depends on the bitcoin trust, if you believe invest bitcoin then please invest using bitcoin, if not believe do not have to invest using bitcoin ....
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 06:10:17 AM
of course should if you have enough money, 3 years ago I neglected to invest in Bitcoin now the price is extraordinary and I am very sorry ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
September 22, 2017, 06:07:52 AM
of course you should. if you dont have so much time than buy it and forget it. just check the price sometime. if it's so low than you have to be care. we love btc but we are not fool and you can sell it , when you check everything and thing price will rice than buy it again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 22, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

Bitcoin investment is always good for an investor. If you see the previous chart of Bitcoin price so you can easily understand it that why people want to invest in Bitcoin. I always prefer anybody to invest of Bitcoin. But not of short time. If you want to make a good profit. So you have to invest for a long time. Short time investment is not much profitable. Longtime investment is always more and more profitable.
Activity: 45
September 22, 2017, 05:48:32 AM

Yes in bitcoin its always good time to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 05:44:47 AM
For me I should invest in bitcoins because as time goes by price or value of bitcoins really getting higher. And many got rich of holding  bitcoins for a long time. Bitcoins also is not yet difficult to earn there are many jobs here that earn bitcoins.
Activity: 560
September 22, 2017, 05:39:11 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much mone.And bitcoin was already tested to be legit by so many times.Bitcoin has already helped so many people with their financial needs.
Before investing in bitcoin make a firm decision that you will take all risks. Though bitcoin is no doubt a good investment but make sure you are ready and wiling to face the challenge in bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is volatile it decrease and increase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 22, 2017, 05:35:06 AM
Well the answer is complex depending or your personal situation, money you have available for investing and all. However, Bitcoin has shown to be a quite profitable investment, and prospects are that it will continue to be.
Activity: 101
September 22, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
Of course, bitcoin has successfully passed several tests for viability. It is very popular now because the public trust around him is growing. But before investing in something, you should learn the specifics of it first. Therefore, bitcoin investors should not forget the words of Warren Buffett: "Never invest in assets that you do not understand"

In every aspect of investing I think it is great if you would research first on what is the kind of thing you need to do to simply help you in earning more, because learning more is actually achieving more, we can surely go with this kind of thinking of you want to invest on something.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
September 22, 2017, 05:33:06 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much mone.And bitcoin was already tested to be legit by so many times.Bitcoin has already helped so many people with their financial needs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 05:30:15 AM
This question is i want to answer with my own because the first time i was taking a bitcoin my purpose is to invest in bitcoin and i really want to earned a large of profit on it. I was trusting in bitcoin so im just investing on it, and i know that my money are safer on it. And i know that bitcoin can gives me a lots of opportunities to become rich in future. In addition on it, if i invest in bitcoin i will hold it in a long period of time and i wait the time that the price of bitcoin will become increase, im just want to hold bitcoin because of the the price of bitcoin are not stable and it will sometimes increase at decrease so im just waiting the time that the price of bitcoin will reach thier maximum price. So for now this is the reason why that i was investing in bitcoin im sure soon i will be a millionaire.

Good thinking, because I also do the same thing as you. bitcoin is perfect for long-term investment. one message from me, save your bitcoin in the wallet that you think is safest from hacker threats, and do not forget to give the security key.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
September 22, 2017, 05:14:48 AM
You should invest in bitcoin.After one year you will see the profit of investing bitcoin. I am also invest in bitcoin.I am so glad that it has make my investment successful
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
September 22, 2017, 05:05:58 AM
Of course, bitcoin has successfully passed several tests for viability. It is very popular now because the public trust around him is growing. But before investing in something, you should learn the specifics of it first. Therefore, bitcoin investors should not forget the words of Warren Buffett: "Never invest in assets that you do not understand"
Pages:
Jump to: