Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO - page 49. (Read 9581 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
it's hard for cryptocurrency now, allcoin is down very deep now, many ICOs are scam
if you wanna buy now i really suggest to buy bitcoin. bcs just it which is very possible to rise
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 10, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
BTC is the obvious top choice for all crypto investors. After that, do your research and buy some top altcoins. Investing in ICOs comes last and best left for experienced investors. 
Activity: 93
August 10, 2018, 12:08:06 PM
You should only invest in bitcoin for new players, you better avoid the risk of ico scams .
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:38:11 AM
The risk is always there, but if you follow the recommendations (for example, carefully check organizations and work with other interested people), you can significantly reduce the risks, but not get rid of them completely.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

If you are new and inexperienced in ICO then I would advise you to invest in btc and altcoin.
Much safer than investing in ICO with the risk of losing any unsecured money.
Yes, because now ICOs become more and more uncertain, half of the coins are dead, many ICOs are scams. SO to be on the safe side, we should keep investing in reliable coins.
Activity: 67
August 10, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

some end up with some very promising returns

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3128414.new#new

Ico is some risky thing.  so better try to invest in bitcoin or altcoin. bitcoin is such profitable though need too think before invest. but you can invest in small altcoin.  small amount in bitcoin.

If you need to choose only one of these options, I would better stop at altcoins. I will explain why I do not pick Bitcoin or an ICO. ICOs are too risky, while BTC price does not grow fast. With alts, you have more chances to get profits in a short period.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
Ico is some risky thing.  so better try to invest in bitcoin or altcoin. bitcoin is such profitable though need too think before invest. but you can invest in small altcoin.  small amount in bitcoin.

If you need to choose only one of these options, I would better stop at altcoins. I will explain why I do not pick Bitcoin or an ICO. ICOs are too risky, while BTC price does not grow fast. With alts, you have more chances to get profits in a short period.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
I have stopped investing in ICO projects, invested in altcoins, they look very profitable now

Some people choose ICOs as they want to get really a lot of money with time - just invest, do nothing and wait. However, there is a great risk that you meet the scam project. Therefore, I deal with the altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
August 07, 2018, 03:50:26 PM
I think you need to invest in altcoins, because you can make good money, unless of course you study the project.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Now it is better to invest in something strong like Ethereum or Bitcoin, ICO were risky even before the correction and now it's almost impossible to find a good project
Activity: 13
August 07, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
I think that the best choice here is ICO, the crypto exchanges industry will see improved connectivity, efficiency and security. The platform will connect to investors, traders, small and large business, that's why I'd pick ICO of the exchange.
Activity: 101
August 07, 2018, 11:32:51 AM
ICO's can be profitable if they are legit and of some really good project with awesome plans and announcements for the for the future, but it also can be a volatile investment. On the other hand investment in BTC can be stable as it is not volatile as altcoins investment or ICO investment.
Activity: 102
August 07, 2018, 05:45:06 AM
I think the best investment is bitcoin. Although the ico project can make a lot of money, ico is more dangerous. You need to do more judgment and analysis to find a good project, but investing in bitcoin only requires you long-term. Adhere to patience, ico needs more knowledge.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

You should try all three, and only that can make your investment if the market price goes up and down.
Do not be afraid of risks, because they always have risks. In business, investments or even the stock market is always having a bad situation.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

If you are new and inexperienced in ICO then I would advise you to invest in btc and altcoin.
Much safer than investing in ICO with the risk of losing any unsecured money.
Activity: 49
August 06, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
If you want to invest in the safest way but longer before you make a profit, but if you want to invest in a fixed-term contract and long-term coins, you should go for altcoins, but if you are a risk type, why not go to ICO, make sure you have the information before you invest
Activity: 120
August 06, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
It's time to invest in altcoin, as the price is very low and suitable for this.
Activity: 54
August 06, 2018, 02:45:59 PM
According to my opinion, bitcoin can provide as much as a stock market as it can, but the ups and downs are somewhat outdated, but the new subcoins and ICOs on the market can provide as much profit as the ethics and bitcoins in their time.
Activity: 107
August 06, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
Investment in Bitcoin can be stable as compared to the investment in altcoins or because as long as people will believe in cryptocurrencies Bitcoin will always be on top. Investment in altcoins or ICO's can be volatile as nobody knows what will happen to their project in the future so invest wisely.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 06, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
If you are new to the market, it is better not to invest in new projects. The most optimal is to invest your money in long-standing coins such as Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: