Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cloud mining or just lend out loans to people to make a profi - page 2. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 256
Do I need to have a lot of bitcoins to profit in cloud mining? I only have a couple of bitcoins at the moment and I was looking into earning more bitcoins. Should I invest in cloud mining or just lend out loans to people to make a profit?

I might get cheated in both. Its just about where the chance to get cheated is less. Here cloud mining gets my vote Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Do I need to have a lot of bitcoins to profit in cloud mining? I only have a couple of bitcoins at the moment and I was looking into earning more bitcoins. Should I invest in cloud mining or just lend out loans to people to make a profit?

I would advise to keep most your bitcoins and wait for the price to increase; if you invest some of your bitcoins make the calculation and only send money to trusted websites/members
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I think eventually we will see some "cloud" turn out to be ponzi.  Some of the big names I think are safe.  But some day we will see a ponzi.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
You will not get any profit with cloud mining. That's for sure Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I would not suggest either, so many so called cloud mining companies have already ran away with people's funds and as far as lending is concerned, it is again very risky since the majority of borrowers won't have collateral and you shouldn't give away your money without 110% collateral. I would suggest you just keep your bitcoin safe and hodl on to them and wait for the price to reach sky-high.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: