Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency or start my business? - page 7. (Read 1129 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
I have been working as a freelancer for years, and I have saved some reasonable sum of money. now knowing the full potential that cryptocurrencies have, I am now confused on what to do if is to invest in cryptocurrencies or to establish a business while still working as a freelancer, I don't know the one I should do at moment, if to invest in cryptocurrencies or to establish my business.
You could do business while doing freelancer and maybe can put up some of your funds to crypto as investment but dont overly invested cause the market is very volatile and that isnt sure profits. While doing business can do much more especially if its a good one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
I have been working as a freelancer for years, and I have saved some reasonable sum of money. now knowing the full potential that cryptocurrencies have, I am now confused on what to do if is to invest in cryptocurrencies or to establish a business while still working as a freelancer, I don't know the one I should do at moment, if to invest in cryptocurrencies or to establish my business.
Investment is entirely up to you; all you need to do is prepare mentally and physically for any investment you wish to begin, and always learn thoroughly before embarking on any business.

The current state of the Bitcoin market is favorable for investment; therefore, I recommend that you learn more about Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology in order to understand the main processes involved in Bitcoin investment.

Or you could use all of the money to start your business, and since you are still working as a freelancer, you could then start buying BTC with the income from your work using dca strategy, that way you already have a business you have started with your savings, and you have a growing portfolio. Cheers!
I will also follow this advice because it will be very good and will provide more experience, and you will be able to keep your freelancer job by investing the profits in Bitcoin and keeping the business growing.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

with the current state of the cryptocurrency land, every investment must be considered long-term. So, if you invest now, you can expect a benefit from it for at least two years. if you don't have a problem with waiting so long, then investing in cryptocurrencies is acceptable. Definitely keep in mind that you don't need all your assets to invest in it.

I don't know what kind of business you have in mind, but if it can bring some "guaranteed" profit in the short term I would go for it. when it starts, you can always reinvest part or all of the profit in cryptocurrencies. that way you'll have both ways.
considering that the market is in decline, you certainly still have a good period ahead of you that is suitable for crypto investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
Do not invest in cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest in a cryptocurrency, then invest in BTC; do not mix these things up as many altcoins do not have any potential or utility, so you might as well ask should you invest in BTC or start your business?

It is your money, and the choice is yours! You want an opinion then i would say do the both of them, that is good diversification, use some part of your money and invest in BTC and the remaining to start your business, all of this while you are still working as a freelancer is a great plan.

Or you could use all of the money to start your business, and since you are still working as a freelancer, you could then start buying BTC with the income from your work using dca strategy, that way you already have a business you have started with your savings, and you have a growing portfolio. Cheers!
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
Pages:
Jump to: