Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Invest In Downfall Crypto market - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Your best bet is to invest now, from history crypto always makes a better comeback.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
If you are just interested in my opinion, I think you need to invest now. But before that you need to be interested in projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Yes you can and thisnis the best time to invest in altcoin or investing in ICO project. Just make sure that you will get a good ICO project. Get a good basis before joining in or investing in that project. Make sure that its concept is good and the community is supporting the project. You can tell this by joining their telegram channel and observe the community members number and if there areany of them meaning to say the project has better chance to success. And if you wish i could suggest you to an ICO project which for me is indeed a good project and that is BITSCHOOL ICO project. The concept of the project is to promote quality education. If you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project visit the website with the link provided below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
This downfall crypto market is a chance for us to take in to buy crypto. But ofcourse it all depends on how you are willing to risks your money. This is risks investment and always do some checking or investigation on which is the best buy today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If you want a profit, you have to wait until the price improves again. 10% in my opinion it's still not too big decline, and will return to normal again. you have to remember, you dare to invest, you should already know the positive and negative things. between profit or loss, you have to do your heart preparation, and remember to keep seeing what good coins you and other investors are thinking about
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Hello...Guys. I'm Confused now. The Crypto Market losing approx 10 Percent. So Should I invest in this downfall or wait for sometime?
\

Yes,you should invest in downfall cryptomarket, as you can see yourself,the price of altcoins is bleeding right now,so this is a good time to invest,you will earn much after the price is stable and green again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
of course you should invest in downfall crypto market. winning is actually very simple. you will take it when it fall and you will sell when it up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
Hello...Guys. I'm Confused now. The Crypto Market losing approx 10 Percent. So Should I invest in this downfall or wait for sometime?

It all depends on your risk appetite, if something goes for -20% to +20% you gain a lot more than when you would have if you bought it while its green.  I have personally been buying the reds lately with a very small amount of money and gambling it. A red market is good for increasing your BTC Smiley

I would say that if you buy with fiat now that you should definitely dollar cost average it. Meaning let's say you want to spend 100 dollars on bitcoin, you buy 25 dollars worth every monday for a month. You end up buying at a much more average price, that way you are not worse off and also not better off. If it continues to fall your later purchases will even out the first ones, if it moons your first ones will even out the later ones.

Activity: 168

At the end of the day no one can say for sure how long the dip will last and when it's best to invest and so on.

With that being said, generally it's a idea to buy during the dip but again, it might continue falling, so it's entirely up to you.
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
Make sure that, you have enough balanace for recover if you lost your invested money. Then go for investment with good analysis.
Dont ahead Hurry up, some analysis make first, then I will suggest for invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

If you are planning to invest in crypto, now is the time to get in cheap. Most coins are at discounted prices right now and you should buy before it goes back up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Of course you need to invest precisely in such moments, because now the prices for altcoins and bitcoin are very low, look at them today, they all go down, I think that investing today will be a wonderful solution.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
this is best chance if you wanted big profit of return. what you waiting for the reasons why the market crash now cause some one with big amount bitcoin mass selling his /her coin in the market, just try to  google mt . gox.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Investment in these situation is always beneficial as this drop not goes long and a big revival is expected any time. Put money in parts at every dip will average out your purchasing and you will be in profit before other investors who buy at higher prices.
Activity: 158
Now is a good opportunity to buy . now there are many coins . you need to invest some stable coins . such as  NEO  WTC  and ARK .they have grown mature . i studied them for a long time . they have experienced a lot of ups and downs . they persist . NEO will replace ethereum , and its technology is more advanced . ARK's voting system is innovative. it is a bridge connecting all coins .
Activity: 490
Merit: 252

You can start long position gradually. Buy 20% now and wait another day to get second catch.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
It seems that investing at this moment is quite risky. Price drops are still possible. It is worth to wait a bit until the market turns and prices start to grow again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
Observe the graph of exchanges. Do not buy immediately. If it should go down even more the more profit you will earn if the price goes up again. But there is something to really note for. Something is going on in the market like banning of google for crypto ads. These creates a bit of fear among coin holder. So that there is a tendency for the prices to really go low, not unless many decided to buy coins as well. Everything really goes down today. It's up to you to get the best out of this situation.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Most of shits are still pumped well, so its quite risky to buy right now. I suggest waiting few months with bigger buys, because situation is still unclear, nobody know what happends in next weeks...
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

I thinks its not proper way to invest in downfall cryptomarket,because you could nothing to earn this kind of situation only loosing your investment,so for me its better to hold much more all your altcoins and wait for the perfect timing,that all price value in the exchanges market  could turn into green and cryptocurrency will growth its value in the market,so that you can earn a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: