Pages:
Author

Topic: should i invest in ETH & LTC? - page 6. (Read 3045 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 13, 2017, 12:53:42 PM
You should not have this believe that ethereum and litecoin is the most fastest growing altcoins in the market currently, if you have that believe you might find it difficult to invest in right coins. Zcash is one of the most price coin in the market and it price is a bit stable and if you desire to invest in any coins outside bitcoin I will recommend zcash to you. Litecoin is good but undervalued for long time and ethereum is prone to fraud attack. If you don't have large heart to manage risk then I will advise you to stay with your investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 10:38:11 AM
I like silver. Pure .9999 silver. Not some fancy token that is painted and has some gizmo and pretending to be a  pure coin.
while it actually comes closer to : https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/
Activity: 430
October 13, 2017, 09:57:35 AM
I personally prefer ETH over LTC, because LTC is living only from the scaling debate, which will have hopefully end soon.

ETH or Vitalik Buterin has all the developers which create decentralized apps via the Ethereum platform. So I think ETH will win the game long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 13, 2017, 09:02:33 AM
ETH is next to bitcoin, so it will be better to invest into ETH and wait for the increase. ETH is a coin with a large fan after bitcoin, and before any other coin grows up to take the place of bitcoin (which I don't think will happen) then we will be looking at ETH. Ltc is okay, but ETH is of more better.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 08:06:39 AM
hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

We are same that bitcoin is my current cryptocurrency I invest my coin here in bitcoin because i give my full support and full trust that they never failed me or thet never boke my trust to them because we know that bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency tjat know and continuously increasing so that my opinion is i choos litecoin because litecoin is the nwxr cryptocurrency in bitcoin so that litecoin for me.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 13, 2017, 05:38:03 AM
They are both growing in value.  If you are planning on having a long term investment then is good way to go. ETH is fairly cheap at this moment. It's a good time to buy in. Wink
Yes both are good investments eth and ltc. But we have to risks our funds to invest and in ethereum it is the best time to buy. The price of ethereum now is downtrend because of the btc price is high so both has the potential to grow.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 05:25:51 AM
hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

yeah you have to invest in that happily. because present eth and ltc has great demand. first you have to take suggestions from your friends and who already has account in ltc and eth. next you have to buy it. eth has great demand present. it giving competition equally to bit coins. so you have to take eth and ltc coins.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2017, 03:02:18 AM
Yes, both are tough altcoins. And i'm sure investing in both is a good action that allows us to achieve great value in future. Especially with their current price in weakness, to be a good opportunity.
After bitcoin, in international market ETH is counted on number two. The most better coin among all the altcoins so far. Whereas if LTC is then that is somehow good for investments and trading. But you know there is a problem with them for which there are low chances for the people to invest in them, is the non-rehabilitative nature.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
October 10, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

[/quote]

both is good to invest, but you should look both performance if its value is going down or up, But you should focus in other coins to invest like waves it very popular and i think it will bounce high in the future. Expect there will be a coin that will be a dump and a waste.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
They are both growing in value.  If you are planning on having a long term investment then is good way to go. ETH is fairly cheap at this moment. It's a good time to buy in. Wink
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
October 10, 2017, 12:40:31 PM
hi!
That's a good idea investing in some other cryptocurrencies that are also fastest going price nowadays. I think you should invest in ethereum because it's price in the past days increase and also other altcoins. It is good to invest in ethereum because of its high price, but you must wait for the right time to earn double in investing other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
October 10, 2017, 12:27:33 PM
I think LTC is better, by 2019 maybe LTC will be worth more than $200
Activity: 560
October 10, 2017, 11:14:53 AM
Yes, both are tough altcoins. And i'm sure investing in both is a good action that allows us to achieve great value in future. Especially with their current price in weakness, to be a good opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 10, 2017, 11:11:01 AM
Litecoin is very fast if you consider transfer money to anywhere or pay something with it, for sure a good coin that will grow in the future, eth is getting a lot atention due to the several ICO using the smart contracts feature wich make eth something that you should invest as well, but there are better coins as well with more potencial.
Both litcoin and bitcoin are good according to their own because litcoin is very best if you want to transfer your money from you to anywhere or you want to pay to anyone then litcoin is the best for that while etheurm have got a lot of interest because of most ICO using smart contract feature which have change life of ethurem to the best.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 09, 2017, 06:53:15 PM
GO with Ethereum.
trust that coin.
try to Trade it now to Ethereum before it
reaches to 500$ . so you can have a good start on it.
by the way Ethereum is Stable so no worries in holding that coin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 09, 2017, 05:44:28 PM
hi!

etherium is the best over litecoin. ive been using etherium for a long time now when i do trade or exchange my token to an exchanger so i can say that eth is the best over ltc and btc and i believe etherium can go a long way that soon it will surpass the value of bitcoin and will be the next bitcoin and will be the future of money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 05:27:46 PM
It depends on the purpose of usage. If you want to invest in ICO or run your own one or create smart-contracts Ethereum is better because it is created for this purpose. LTC is mostly used for micropayments, because of low commision and also popularity which is also important.
Activity: 453
October 09, 2017, 04:58:50 PM
I personally prefer ETH over LTC, because there is a use case for ETH: dApps!

LTC is only living of the ongoing scaling debate imho.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
October 09, 2017, 03:36:13 PM
hi!
Diversification is always a good move and ETH would be a good choice and i would like to replace LTC with XMR. I would rather choose up monero than on litecoin.If you do saw the volume of trading on monero on daily basis you would really able to see on how this coin do have potential to rise its price on upcoming years to come.
I agree, i just saw the rising of the XMR in the market and i think you can really earn if you invest on this coin.
Not only that which XMR is already being used on Darknet for how many years as of now just like on what Bitcoin did which means there would really be a demand into this coin.I do really love one of the features of this coins which is it total anonymity which can able to surpass on bitcoin too.This is why this is one of my investment because i do believe on the potential of this coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
October 09, 2017, 02:45:01 AM
Its an best choice to invest in both of them as both of them are the most popular altcoins and ETH will surely rise more in coming years so without any doubt you should invest in both of them.
I won't suggest investing in both. If one of them is to be chosen then it will be ethereum by my side as it is predicted to rise up the most among altcoins. If someone wants to invest in one more altcoin, it would be better to go for monero because it is also making good progress. LTC is not a poor altcoin but still monero can give more profits than litecoins. However, the best investment will be bitcoin.
Of course mostly people know that etherum is the best in crypt currency because of the rate and trust due to which a lot of people are trying to take interest in ethureum while litecoin is the altcoin currency and I think altcoin have no good future and most of the altcoin are going to die.so ethurm is beset than altcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: