Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in ICO? How much? - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 03:17:02 AM
Amount of the investment depends on you, you should invest the amount you are able to afford considering the risks. I can suggest to look at Ambit Mining ICO it is very good project for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 03:15:19 AM
investing in ICO is much riskier than investing in the popular cryptocurrency, so I think you should look at the classic methods of investing
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:11:30 AM
Personally, I think, If you can find ICO you believe will succeed if you believe, if you do an inquiry, if you go early and get a good bonus, investing in ICO can make you rich. If I myself still not find ICO is good because lately there are many ICO scam. I have to do is research and have to be confident and have to be more alert with the existence of fraud that exists everywhere.

Activity: 52
June 05, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
As long as you are interested in ico, there's is no amount that you can not started with, 100 dollars upward is good to start. Just choose a coin of your choice wisely. Happy investing.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
when you want to decide to invest in ICO or other trades, you have to know what you're up against, and you know that investing in ICO is risky, you have to be ready to bear it, and the money you will invest in ICO or some ICO you choose, I think you have done research before you make money on ICO, you must have done the right calculation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Do you want it briefly? well, OK. It takes as much as the project allows! all
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 30, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
Well, it depends of your choice what ICO do you want to invest for. A lot of ICO today has been developed in the blockchain potentailly profitable by means of looking on the cap percentage of the roadmap which make closer to the hardcap to determine the great chances of ICO success in there campaign.
Activity: 138
May 30, 2018, 02:12:40 PM
Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
May 30, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
I in many respects agree with you. In the cryptocurrency market, I don't understand one thing.
- the price of the token rarely depends on the successful development of the project.
This is nonsense, but it's true. Some kind of rumor or some loud statement on the social network can become a pump or a sharp fall. But the performance of the team with various innovations in the project may not affect the price at all. That was always not clear to me.
News - "The coin will be listed on Binance" - oh, the price soars and a week later falls lower than it was.
News - "The team entered into a partnership with X to increase security" - the price does not fluctuate, and sometimes even falls.
There is no explanation for this.
Activity: 39
May 30, 2018, 01:53:19 PM
The investment in ISO is over. There you can easily get many times more than invested. But this is very risky and it is good to think everything over.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 29, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
Everyone says that the risk is too high, but how many of you really lost your money by joining scam ICOs? I think that nowadays it's much easier for discover all the red flags beforehand, so actually the risk is not so bit as everyone describe it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
In my opinion, ICO investments are always risky. Of course you can sometimes find successful ones, but in my opinion, you should be very careful about the amount which you consider invest in.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 01:11:32 AM
In any case on ICO you can easily earn X3 - X10 from your deposit. This is one of the most profitable tools of investment in the field of cryptocurrency. Where big money - big risks.
You're right but not all ICO, Sometime times ICO who got Hard cap was not easy to list their coins on the big exchange so the other investors panic that they lose big amount so for them, Better way is cut the lost and buy other coins to recover their money. Not all ICO is became a successful.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 29, 2018, 01:10:54 AM
In investing in ICO, we must consider many things including the analysis of the project, unique product, real token supply, and team. If we are exact and sure about the project, we can invest in it. Each ICO commonly has different minimal amount to invest. I myself will not invest more than $500 because I'm also a beginner.
Activity: 74
May 29, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
Be profitable and risky, everything can happen, there is not anything free, you should learn to accept it and me too
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 10:02:20 PM
in my opinion, you do not have to invest in ICO because now many people are investing in ICO because of ICO Scam project, therefore, I suggest you invest in crypto because now cryptomarket is in the recovery period and now you can invest in Crypto with long-term and profitable to the future to come
Activity: 106
May 28, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Always remember the most important rule in investing. Invest only what you can afford to lose. ICOs are risky but it's always better to do your research first. Get to know the team behind the project. My personal favorite is VLUX. Check them out https://vlux.io/
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
Now it is a difficult time for investors. However, as for the whole market, there is a crypto currency. Therefore invest only the amount that you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
It is not something new to the earing of anyone that investment and business entirely is absolutely full of risks. In this case, 99% of sensible ones won’t be available for investment advices. You would only be told and introduced to some and finally, you would be told, do your own research.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
We need to invest in a successful project ,but we can not know which of them will be successful.So you have to be ready to lose your money, or to think carefully about all the moments to make investments and how much in the first place you are willing to lose?
There is not a bad tactic of investing in a lot of campaigns is not large amounts. But you have to be prepared for the loss of money!!!
Pages:
Jump to: