Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest in impressio ICO - page 2. (Read 308 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
I have seen that ICO before, i think that it is not worth investing at the moment, there are a lot of projects that might be much more better than that.
Take a look over SmartRealty, and Equitybase, both are good projects at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 29, 2018, 01:51:25 AM
Never heard of it but I really think you should make your own conclusions and trust your own judgement. Nobody can guarantee you anything.
Simple! It is even absurd to be asking such a question in the first place.
It is more like trying to invest in something and asking a passerby if I should invest in it or not. Obviously, the passerby can just give a random question, but does that mean he is right ?

Everyone should be able to make investment decisions on their own; otherwise, they are not qualified to be an investor in the first place. If OP cannot check out if he should be investing, I wonder why we should be the ones bothered for him.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
most of the time (emphasis on MOST OF THE TIME) the ICO price will not sustain once the coin/token hit the exchanges, especially if the ICO  takes a long time. the better option is to wait until it is listed and buy it cheaper. if the ICO doesn't take long (say a week) then it's a good sign that it will not drop in price once listed on the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 25, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
You have to make that decision by yourself on your own research and assessment. Suggesting investments to other people is a very bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. Get a complete information about the project, team, work progress, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before investing.
Just do you own research and don't rely on peoples opinions.
The ANN page is there to ask questions; he can easily check the team or even try to Skype them to be sure before investing, there are profile pages he can use to check out the team experience and if there is a product as well.

I wonder if the OP is always going to keep coming here to ask us if he should be investing in every project that he sets his eyes on or not. The market is big, I have never heard of the impressio, but why should I be doing research for someone who is investing and getting the profit in the long run all to himself?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Don't invest now - skip and buy it cheaper on Exchanges (but don't recommend it) after ICO because website looks like moneygrab (window investor XXX invested YYY 10 min ago, special offer bonus, no White Paper, no team and advisors)
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
April 24, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
I can not find ICO details on the website or whitepaper. No smart contract no coin or token details. Very little information about ico. There described already sold 10%, but can not be proven. Please learn more if you want to invest. CMIIW
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 24, 2018, 08:00:22 AM
I think investing is a risky business that requires personal decisions so if you really want to invest with https://impressio.io/ you should carry out a due diligent research about the project. Also there are certain criteria in deciding the best investment decision which you have to use to take your best decision. For instance you need to check the team, the product concept, the target audience and so on and so forth
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
April 24, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
You have to make that decision by yourself on your own research and assessment. Suggesting investments to other people is a very bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. Get a complete information about the project, team, work progress, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before investing.
Just do you own research and don't rely on peoples opinions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
April 24, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
Never heard of it but I really think you should make your own conclusions and trust your own judgement. Nobody can guarantee you anything.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
April 24, 2018, 07:32:53 AM
I think many of you heard about the Impressio ICO and if you dont here is the link  to the site....
https://impressio.io/
I wanted to know should i invest in impressio ICO..as it is one of the most hyped project right now and i am feeling i should also invest some of my amount in this....but it will be my first investement in the ICO so i dont want to be in loss....
So please advice me what you think about this ICO what is your opinoin about impressio.io....does this look legit to you
Pages:
Jump to: