Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in new Gaming projects? - page 3. (Read 299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
March 02, 2022, 05:52:55 AM
I would not invest in gaming projects right now, because at current stage, they are young, primitive and raw. In fact, I think that most of crypto gaming projects are good old projects that ran ICO in 2017. Remember how many projects scammed that time? Remember how people invest in a projects that only have a webpage and 1-5 page whitepaper? Same is with gaming projects. They dont have a demo, they dont have screenshots and etc. All they have are some game arts, and a promise that "their game will be the best". Looks similar to shady ICO.

Gaming studios spend millions and years to create a demanding game that will be sold in million of copies. During one year, 5-20 such games are released only. In cryptocurrency industry, where gaming industry is still in middle school period, promise to release "AAA PC&Console gaming industry killers" every week.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
March 02, 2022, 05:07:45 AM
Why don't you investigate and dig deeper about this project?

If you think it has a bright future in the gaming industry then by all means go and invest on them. But to be honest with you, it seems that the project itself doesn't have a used case.

And besides, it also riding on the popularity of the gaming projects, in short no originality, just a copy cat project, in my opinion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 275
March 02, 2022, 04:51:36 AM
Sorry pal but I don't trust this project, you looking for a new play to earn game ? Pick from the top 10 on coinmarketcap list like thetan arena, axie infinity, illuvuim and few others, they are more reliable than these new projects, be careful.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 02, 2022, 04:11:18 AM
hello everyone i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named secretworld.network on BSC a gaming project and mostly features are live and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. I also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://secretworld.network/whitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: