Pages:
Author

Topic: should i invest in new project? - page 3. (Read 8632 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 94
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 18, 2024, 07:50:56 PM
I don't suggest any newbie to invest any new altcoins as already hundreds of established altcoins are already available in market. Even there are many shitcoins that are still better than new altcoins cause Atleast you can sell it! But new altcoins are risky, even with proper knowledge and guidance, people Still get fruad by scammers. So new comers should maintenance a decent distance from purchasing any new altcoins. Even your mentioned altcoin is pure scam lol.
There's scam projects in the space, more reason to be careful when selecting these projects. Newbies have zero hints in the market, know what to do and enforce to hodl promising coins. These new altcoins will do necessary runs in the bull and bear market. Investing in new projects is very risky and we tend to hold our ground in the market, don't get excited and hoop upon memecoins, it becomes favorable when you're hitting huge profits but when the market is against you, loses are never enough because you'll become upset with the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 262
Social media moderator/chatter
April 18, 2024, 06:50:48 PM
What is the need of all these shitcoins and memecoins. Must everyone create coin? The more airdrops and memecoins come to the ecosystem the more Bitcoin is more used and the participants.are increasing daily. And all these creations of theses shitcoins.and memecoins I have not seen any compensation among them and the cryptocurrency world at large. At first I thought when these coins come to the system it will cause more competition so that those ones that increases in transaction fee will reduce their fees but that is an opposite of what I think.

And most of these coins are the causes of high transaction fee in other projects network.
There are so many shit and meme tokens in the market we all need to be careful about or else if we I tend to hold it for a long time, we might lose our moment because any of these projects are not always staying for too long in the market. It is very important we check and examine good projects before we decided to buy it, even though we want to buy and hold for a while to sell back to the market so that we can keep the profits and invest in other projects that would be fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
April 18, 2024, 06:33:17 PM
What is the need of all these shitcoins and memecoins. Must everyone create coin? The more airdrops and memecoins come to the ecosystem the more Bitcoin is more used and the participants.are increasing daily. And all these creations of theses shitcoins.and memecoins I have not seen any compensation among them and the cryptocurrency world at large. At first I thought when these coins come to the system it will cause more competition so that those ones that increases in transaction fee will reduce their fees but that is an opposite of what I think.

And most of these coins are the causes of high transaction fee in other projects network.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 18, 2024, 06:04:01 PM
I don't suggest any newbie to invest any new altcoins as already hundreds of established altcoins are already available in market. Even there are many shitcoins that are still better than new altcoins cause Atleast you can sell it! But new altcoins are risky, even with proper knowledge and guidance, people Still get fruad by scammers. So new comers should maintenance a decent distance from purchasing any new altcoins. Even your mentioned altcoin is pure scam lol.
Activity: 994
Merit: 46
March 24, 2024, 06:56:15 AM
If you are not ready to lose money don't invest in new projects because the risk of investing in new projects is very high. If you are ready for big profits you should also be ready for high risks. My advice is that you should invest in large altcoins such as ETH and BNB because the risk tends to be lower.
I think many people need to understand this because it is not easy to keep losing more to new projects.
Some of investors do not know how to search for interesting and profitable projects and that is why we need to do to make sure we don't keep losing money because that money could be used to do somethings that are more valuable. The crypto market is big and looking for good projects out of numerous bad ones is one thing we need to make sure we take very seriously or else we might lose.
Having profit from the new projects are never been easy with things like these are needed good work and search as well which are important and usually peoples are lazy about this all which create problems, and they lost their money so if you are having time for taking all updates and things related to new project then you can go ahead and enjoy this profit but if you are having no good time, and you are not good enough for having all updates and information's about this all then surely you never invest in these project because things can ruin your investment, and you can lose your money without any problem.
March 24, 2024, 06:38:05 AM
If you are not ready to lose money don't invest in new projects because the risk of investing in new projects is very high. If you are ready for big profits you should also be ready for high risks. My advice is that you should invest in large altcoins such as ETH and BNB because the risk tends to be lower.
I think many people need to understand this because it is not easy to keep losing more to new projects.
Some of investors do not know how to search for interesting and profitable projects and that is why we need to do to make sure we don't keep losing money because that money could be used to do somethings that are more valuable. The crypto market is big and looking for good projects out of numerous bad ones is one thing we need to make sure we take very seriously or else we might lose.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
March 24, 2024, 06:16:17 AM
Exactly. Which what fools a lot of people.
I have nothing against trying out new projects
especially if you know you could take advantage of the very
short and quick period where you can get some profits out.

Some people see hype and take it as a long-term opportunity
but no it’s not. We are yet to see a new project reach success
as great as bitcoin.

New projects can be good and can become a cause of your loss so everything depends on the nature and future of project. I think we should first try to evaluate about the project's nature and try to read about its whitepaper.

New projects can be successful but their success cannot be equal to the success of bitcoin because nothing can beat bitcoin till now and I think that no project will ever be created that will become more successful than bitcoin. We should choose coins according to the market cap but if we choose wrong project without doing any research then it will be our mistake not a mistake of a project so we should not blame New project all the time.
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 24, 2024, 05:19:29 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 24, 2024, 04:37:36 AM
new projects sometimes too comes with a high hype and this are the features to look out for in other to be careful.

as great as bitcoin.
Yes, the bigger the target profit, the bigger the risk you have to take. New projects offer high hype and big profits. However, what needs to be understood is that investing in new projects carries a higher risk than investing in existing projects. That's because we don't know whether this project will run according to what we want. Out there, there are many successful new projects and their investors are really satisfied with the results. However, on the other hand, many investors lose their money by investing in new projects. So, think carefully before you invest in a new project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
March 24, 2024, 01:16:13 AM
Since you are afraid of that new project, I will advise you to stay away from such project because your spirit just gave you some signals that you are about to enter a wrong investment and if you refuse to listen to your spirit and you take people advise on this trend and invest in that new project and something bad happen you will not be happy with such people that suggested the advise to you.

If you have not invest in Old project and you want to start with new project, you are risking your money because, many people that is trying their luck on new projects have invested some of their money on old projects, but they just want to try the new project to see what it will bring in the future.

But if you're not open minded to get into new projects how will you discover the next big gem?

The last 12 months alone as seen the introduction of projects like portal, tia, dym and others. These are good projects, albeit new.

I'm quite open to new projects , cos they give you an  extra feel, that's why I stay tuned to platforms like Bitget, binance announcement for new launchpads, launchpools to get on. Rn I'm participating in one. Zk launchpool on the former...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
March 24, 2024, 12:35:30 AM
Since you are afraid of that new project, I will advise you to stay away from such project because your spirit just gave you some signals that you are about to enter a wrong investment and if you refuse to listen to your spirit and you take people advise on this trend and invest in that new project and something bad happen you will not be happy with such people that suggested the advise to you.

If you have not invest in Old project and you want to start with new project, you are risking your money because, many people that is trying their luck on new projects have invested some of their money on old projects, but they just want to try the new project to see what it will bring in the future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
March 23, 2024, 11:22:18 PM
new projects sometimes too comes with a high hype and this are the features to look out for in other to be careful.

as great as bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
March 23, 2024, 10:52:08 PM
There are promising new projects but when you are prepared to invest, you should consider things before investing, new projects are often regarded as scam projects, so if your are really interested in them make sure you take it upon yourself to investigate and found out the project life spam, the  real nature of the project too.
Some of this projects are created for trying the market, new projects sometimes too comes with a high hype and this are the features to look out for in other to be careful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
March 22, 2024, 06:40:30 PM
of course we have to look at new narratives and new projects because technology is getting more sophisticated day by day and to join a new project you have to research it more deeply whether the project is worth it or not looking at community and so on.
Before planning to invest in new project first it must be examine and observe first to know of it is a project that will be good for investing into because their are no guarantee that a new project will be good for investing.  So it is better to look into the project well to be sure that it is a project that have value when it is invested . New Project should not be what people must rush into to invest but for people to take their time to know if it is reliable.
March 20, 2024, 01:07:34 PM
of course we have to look at new narratives and new projects because technology is getting more sophisticated day by day and to join a new project you have to research it more deeply whether the project is worth it or not looking at community and so on.
There are plenty of risks investing in new projects that is why we have to be wise and out money in projects that is going to be profitable for us. There are new projects we can buy doing presale and hold for the launching to sell so we can be beneficial and make profits from them. We need to be wise and do things in a way that it's going to be profitable for us to us without going extra miles. The crypto market is big enough for us if we know how to invest in new projects and make money.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 20, 2024, 12:14:38 PM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
March 20, 2024, 10:44:08 AM
Sure why not there are still some new projects out there in the crypto -market that are worth investing .Just make sure to make a sound research about the project before investing to avoid scams cause there are alot in the market recently one need to be extra careful with his funds.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
March 20, 2024, 09:00:58 AM
In this case my opinion is that anyone who wants to invest in new projects so my advice is that first see the project whitepaper there roadmap there partners etc all important thing then if project are strong so invest in this definitely they give profit otherwise if directly invest without any search it's a very risky...

Agree with your point we can only invest in any new project after investigation because blind trust can be full of hazards for us. We can face challenges after learning everything about a project so if we have no idea about the whitepaper, roadmap, objectives and squad of the project then we have to choose old and successful coins instead of diving into new project.

Everyone can invest in new projects without investigation but its a loss of money and trust so after losing due their own mistakes people often says that new projects are scam but they don't remember that they haven't search anything related to project before choosing it so it's not a fault of new project but it's a fault of their irresponsibility.
I think, before choosing to invest in a new project, the thing that must be done is analysis and research. Trusting a new project without in-depth research is like gambling, and this could end up being a bad investment.
However, if you want to invest in a new or old project, doing research is mandatory. This is done so that you know the conditions and objectives of the project, and what is being developed at that time. That way you can conclude whether it is good for investment or not.
That makes sense to me. When it comes to investing and making profits, luck plays a big role.
Sometimes it's not about choosing the newest or oldest project, but it's just about being lucky. Predicting crypto prices is unpredictable, always! Research is crucial, but even the most knowledgeable investors can't always predict accurately. Plus, many people either lack the smarts or the motivation to do thorough research. It takes a lot of time and effort, but in the end, luck plays a significant role.
Activity: 210
Merit: 36
March 20, 2024, 04:52:47 AM
In this case my opinion is that anyone who wants to invest in new projects so my advice is that first see the project whitepaper there roadmap there partners etc all important thing then if project are strong so invest in this definitely they give profit otherwise if directly invest without any search it's a very risky...

Agree with your point we can only invest in any new project after investigation because blind trust can be full of hazards for us. We can face challenges after learning everything about a project so if we have no idea about the whitepaper, roadmap, objectives and squad of the project then we have to choose old and successful coins instead of diving into new project.

Everyone can invest in new projects without investigation but its a loss of money and trust so after losing due their own mistakes people often says that new projects are scam but they don't remember that they haven't search anything related to project before choosing it so it's not a fault of new project but it's a fault of their irresponsibility.
I think, before choosing to invest in a new project, the thing that must be done is analysis and research. Trusting a new project without in-depth research is like gambling, and this could end up being a bad investment.
However, if you want to invest in a new or old project, doing research is mandatory. This is done so that you know the conditions and objectives of the project, and what is being developed at that time. That way you can conclude whether it is good for investment or not.

Perfectly said,in my own opinion I think before you think of investing in a  newly launch project you need to make a proper investigation before participating in that project, reason is because there are some project that looks very real and promising, just to draw your attention, probably you might decide to give it a trial hoping that your profit is going to be   massive when you invest on that project, but at the end it  won't work to your expectations.however I'm not saying that investing in a new project is a bad idea, but you really need to be careful with the kind of newly launch project to invest so that you won't regret at last.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 18, 2024, 02:59:45 PM
hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://valentine.finance/whitepaper.pdf
I don't know if this question is really meant to get some answer or just to advertise this project.
Seriously, the name itself of the projects seems more suspicious since this can be a seasonal project since Valentines is just one day. I'm not familiar with this one, I don't know much about their services but for me, I'd rather not to buy on their presale, you can wait for the exchange listing to confirm if the project is legit or not, this is more safer way to invest nowadays.

After reading this message, I was wondering why the first thing that comes to mind is the search for hidden motives?  Smiley)) I came across the same question when I asked the community’s opinion about a project in which I decided to participate

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5489409.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: