Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in this new IEO - page 16. (Read 2399 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 04, 2020, 02:15:13 AM
If the IEO project is not for binance, Okex, kucoin, gate, huobi, bitmax, bithumb, it's better to ignore and move on, latoken is just another p2pb2b or idax exchange, the king of fake volume, every projects that lands on latoken ends up pretty bad
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
May 04, 2020, 01:37:39 AM
Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
Binance is the largest crypto exchange and Latoken is an anonymous exchange! Nobody wants to buy or invest in shit exchanges because the possibility of losing money is very high. When the IEO trend was hot, Latoken did not have any prominence. They only list scam tokens and let them die over time. I recommend that you only buy tokens at big exchanges. For example, Binance, Bitmax, Poloniex, Houbi Global. those are big exchanges that you can trust and make a lot of money from speculation.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
May 04, 2020, 01:21:12 AM
Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
No if this IEO is conducted on Latoken exchangw then the possibility of losing money is big. This is a shitty exchange and they keep accepting worthless projects. Dont be fooled by any offer or bonuses made on their exchange. Even it is high and good deal, the token will just dump cause no investors wanted to buy a project that has no potential and only a pump and dump tokens.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 04, 2020, 01:21:04 AM
IEO is only good for leading exchanges like Binance, so if you want to participate in IEO then go to Binance or other major exchanges. Don't waste time with Latoken or small exchanges because the price of the token will drop several times after being listed and you will lose money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 04, 2020, 12:47:29 AM

Someone starts asking, sometimes it has been done. Well there the sensation you begin to understand what you need is a recommendation so that no stepping wrong. If you are ready with enough assets, you can try Exchange Binance..Good luck.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
May 04, 2020, 12:34:03 AM
I have never used the Latoken exchange, so I cannot make comments from myself. But I have seen many posts complaining about this exchange. They say this is a shady exchange and scam, if you join IEO in this exchange you will lose money. So you have to be really careful when you join IEO in this exchange
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
May 04, 2020, 12:31:49 AM
my advice doesn't to choose IEO which is in latoken. as far as I'm concerned, many projects don't survive there. try to look at IEO opportunities in large markets such as binance, kucoin, huobi, and others. it has a greater potential for success than latoken. I have been involved in IEO in binance, and the results are satisfying.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
May 03, 2020, 07:52:43 PM

You can't compare LATOKEN to Binance in the first place, hence the fact that Binance IEOs go well especially due to hype doesn't mean the IEO you hope to join on LATOKEN must go well. Do proper research on the project and then decide if it's worth the risk, do not solely invest because it's an "IEO" implying it should do well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
May 03, 2020, 07:37:50 PM
Latoken is a scam exchange, it's not like Binance .. If you want to join IEO in Latoken then I think 99% you will lose money because the projects there are bullshit and this exchange has no volume
Yes, it is not very good if someone chooses IEO in Latoken, because the Latoken exchange is an exchange that does not have a good reputation, so it will be very dangerous if someone chooses this exchange for IEO or investment.
Dangerous! Yes, this word is suitable to Latoken IEO investment! If you have a look at their announcement channel then you will realize they are supporting scam coins in a smart way. Most of their listed new coins are likely scam. 80-90% of their trading volume is fake, they are helping to scammers! No investor should choose Latoken IEO for investment, if that project even good, still don't spend a penny on Latoken IEO!    
I was disappointed to see some projects that I felt were listed on Latoken. In fact, I was not surprised seeing them dead. Latoken was never meant for good and reputable projects, which is why they too do not have a good reputation.
I any project team list on Latoken today, they should forget about being taking seriously. I fact, such a project is dead on arrival.
Activity: 406
Convert Crypto at BestChange
May 03, 2020, 06:08:06 PM
Latoken is a scam exchange, it's not like Binance .. If you want to join IEO in Latoken then I think 99% you will lose money because the projects there are bullshit and this exchange has no volume
Yes, it is not very good if someone chooses IEO in Latoken, because the Latoken exchange is an exchange that does not have a good reputation, so it will be very dangerous if someone chooses this exchange for IEO or investment.
Dangerous! Yes, this word is suitable to Latoken IEO investment! If you have a look at their announcement channel then you will realize they are supporting scam coins in a smart way. Most of their listed new coins are likely scam. 80-90% of their trading volume is fake, they are helping to scammers! No investor should choose Latoken IEO for investment, if that project even good, still don't spend a penny on Latoken IEO!    
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 03, 2020, 06:03:56 PM
They are right, make a research first before falling into their trap. LA token has existed for a long time, they are out from the competition that is why they have run an IEO pretty soon in order to attract more investors. We can't tell that they are bad exchanges because some people claim it and just like the other exchanges. But we can't deny the risk in investing this unlike if we invest those projects that are seemingly great by now. But anyway, you have your decision as well, people have a different opinion and what we saw in the market.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 03, 2020, 05:40:55 PM
First if all you have to do research on the project if it's worth investing in,that being said the next thing to look out for is the exchange that is conducting the initial exchange Offering, from recent happenings the likes of Binance,kucoin are know for a successful IEO but of Latoken I have no idea,do your research though I have my reservations. Good luck.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 03, 2020, 04:32:50 PM
If you want wanna participating IEO then you need search good project with beliant developing roadmap.
Like follow exchange IEO Binance, Okex, kucoin you can participate, if those projects want listing IEO any exchange. Becarefully never accept fake volume exchange IEO then you will got more loss.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 03, 2020, 04:15:41 PM
Is not that I'm trying to speak ill about latoken exchange but I would advise you to be extremely careful with that exchange and it's IEO. I have seen many people complain about latoken IEO which never went well so you doing it may still be samething. Becareful if IEO from such exchanges as they are deadly and dangerous.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
May 03, 2020, 04:01:46 PM
I consider LaToken a garbage exchange as it has a track record of hosting fake and scam IEO. I saw some of project exited right after some month of their IEO. So it won't be a good choice for investing in IEO at Latoken. Better you could invest in following exchange's IEO - kucoin, okex, huobi, bithumb and If you're holder of bnb then you should invest in Binance's IEO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 03, 2020, 03:48:45 PM
I think it's more about the project than the exchange on which IEO is getting held. Offcourse, exchange plays a big role but for future gains, project and it's development is responsible.
I think you should do extensive research on that project and then take the decision.
Indeed, a good project with a functional product will form a strong niche. If it is supported by promotions by trusted exchanges, such as Huobi, KuCoin, Binance, it will surely give greater power to attract investors. We have to take advantage of every moment like the first listing day is usually a good opportunity to get high prices if we succeed in joining IEO. Take advantage of that moment to take profit, then usually the price will decrease, take advantage to buy some more to hold if we believe the project is good enough in the future.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
May 03, 2020, 03:09:37 PM
I think it's more about the project than the exchange on which IEO is getting held. Offcourse, exchange plays a big role but for future gains, project and it's development is responsible.
I think you should do extensive research on that project and then take the decision.
Activity: 406
Convert Crypto at BestChange
May 03, 2020, 02:47:31 PM
Anyone can't stop you where to invest Binance or Latoken IEO. You should invest in new IEO if you are real holders.

Sorry, I don't get it! What is the relation between real holders and buying IEO coins from Latoken exchange? Holding won't give you profits if you buy a coin from Latoken IEO! Yes, no one can stop you from buying a coin, it's your money, your choice! But if you ask a suggestion here, we will suggest you the good ones, and Latoken investing is not a good idea!
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
May 03, 2020, 12:19:47 PM
lol.. experience Is the best teacher when cryptocurrency Is involve.. but wont advice you to invest in ieo's from latoken.. but what do I know..?? it's a free world and it's your money
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
May 03, 2020, 11:50:37 AM
It is a bad decision if you want to make it. You should only join IEO at leading exchanges like Binance, Okex ... Never waste time and money on small exchanges because it will not make you profitable.
Taking the risk with well known exchange have a much better chance of success instead of taking your chance with unknown or small exchange where scammed are always possible. Take time in reviewing each projects that are available and take your position once you already knows the deeper aspects of investing to this kind of assets.
Pages:
Jump to: