Pages:
Author

Topic: should I move my BTC to ETH over 1 August? or hold? - page 2. (Read 1289 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
You can split your funds to 3 parts:
1. Hold your Bitcoin
2. Sell to FIAT for your life
3. Sell to USDT for wating the price of Bitcoin and Etherum after 1st August will happens breakdown or not! Waiting signal to buying again
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Stay in Bitcoin, Ether will continue to drop for a bit..
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I just replied to a similar thread, I can understand the concern and fear that something big will happen and the price will drop big time but I really don't think it will, there is a lot of fear about.

i thought maybe I should move over to litecoin over this period but then decided not to as bitcoin is the way to go and whatever happens there is too much invested for bitcoin to fail.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Stay with bitcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I think the first hold, 1 August is only a matter of less security, make sure all your bitcoin wallet security goes according to standard, because on that date very vulnerable bitcoin loss. Just make sure that your wallet security is really safe
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I suggest to hold your bitcoin. Save all your bitcoins into your wallet and do not make any transactions. After that often read the news about bitcoin, if conditions have improved you can do the transaction. But if you want to move bitcoin to ethereum, it really does not matter because the price of ethereum is also going down. But I think it's better to keep hold bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I suggest you sell it for fiat, after all situations are clear, but back again.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
keep your btc for now
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Oh no, don't move your BTC to Ethereum. Just hold on to them and if you can't take the prices or value if it's going down then just leave your bitcoin to your wallet. Just make sure you keep it secured and all.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
You should hold your btc because when the value of bitcoin decreases heavily the value of altcoins also decreases significantly. So the better option would be to stick with what you have. But do not keep it in an exchange site as it would be very risky. Just keep them in a wallet whose private key you can keep safe. Generally speaking, keeping things with you is much safer than giving it to someone else for safeguarding it for you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Keep them in BTC, take them off an exchange to hard or desktop or paper wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
Usually when btc falls, alts will fall more, and ETH already is in a downtrend.

I think stay in btc then rebuy ETH cheaper would be better, but who knows
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: