Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I remove my red tag on bountyhunters.io? DT please discuss - page 2. (Read 581 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
This more like the "red and green" we talked about in my topic. asking for a private key is an act of scam be it used to scam or not should be the least of our concern. also i would love to see more of these threads where DT members seek the opinions of others.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks (to both of you) for taking away my doubt.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Your feedback is factual and supported with a proper reference. Why should you remove it just because the recipient says they won't do it again? I'd say you can modify it or add a neutral if new facts came to light but that's about it.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
No. If there was no clear idea of how to pay users without having access to their wallet, then at best they are incompetent.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Based on the evidence provided in Bountyhunters.io probably will scam their members. Watch out!!!, I tagged bountyhunters.io on November 13:
Asks users for their "Private Key or Mnemonics" to claim bounty tokens. NEVER GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO ANYONE!
See Reference link or https://archive.is/5WICa

Today, I received a PM asking to remove the red trust. This is the only tag I've always wondered about when I would receive a PM asking to remove it. I'm willing to remove it, but I'd like to hear some community input first.

Short version: bountyhunters.io was asking users to provide their private key or mnemonics before giving them their bounty payment in Tokens. The fact that they asked for private keys in order to be paid is very shady at least, and a potential exit scam at worst. They seem to offer other options now to be paid (in Tokens). I don't use their platform myself.

I'd appreciate it if someone (or a few people) can take the time to give their opinion on this.
Pages:
Jump to: