Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my ETH to buy BTC?? - page 6. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 11:30:07 AM
Before this huge growth on bitcoin, I decided to buy some Ethereum. Since the price of ETH is slowly going down with the growth of the BTC, should I sell my Ethereum to buy Bitcoin again? Thank you in advance, Im new to this!
I don't think it makes any sense to do that move now. You are basically picking the worst possible time to change ETH to BTC. Just two days ago you got 0.04 BTC with one ETH and now you get 0.026 - almost losing half of the gain. If I was you I'd just hold on to my ETH until the ratio gets better. Bitcoin might go down for a big correction any day or it could be some news pushing ETH higher.  It's not like you are holding some toxic asset, ETH is a nice investment as well and the ratio will also move other way. Just last week Bitcoin corrected from 11K+ to less than 9K in one day.

I'm actually thinking of selling some BTC for ETH myself, already sold a little bit to buy my long-term target ADA!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2017, 11:29:31 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin and it have the most promising potential to success among altcoins. So your decision about buying Eth was right, you just need to be patient a bit and keep holding your Eth until the price go up again highly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 11:28:21 AM
Before this huge growth on bitcoin, I decided to buy some Ethereum. Since the price of ETH is slowly going down with the growth of the BTC, should I sell my Ethereum to buy Bitcoin again? Thank you in advance, Im new to this!
Now Bitcoin's price is going up very quickly. Therefore, anyone who wants to increase their capital must buy Bitcoins.
But I agree with the Caesar-Giulius that the whole Efirium can not be sold!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 07, 2017, 11:21:57 AM
It will be good for you to invest in Bitcoin. ETH is also a good coin, I won’t advise you to sell all ETH to buy Bitcoin. Maybe you can diversify your portfolio and hold 50% each.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 11:19:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: