Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell or hold on my bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 9093 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 09, 2021, 02:49:36 PM
Hold hem off man. Bitcoin is seriously growing up. Decide if you wish to go for long term or short term hold. Thats up to you. But keep watching the market's growth and its moment.  Hold and sell them at the right moment. This will really help you to get revenue at the right time. Unless and until you are committed to something from the return, pl don go for it, Have patience. Its the key to success.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 09, 2021, 03:25:27 AM
in the event that you keep your crypto for longer than a year, at that point you pay less in charges after you offer it, since it'll be considered a long-term capital pick up. ... Let's accept you purchase a crypto since you accept in its esteem. In case you're right, you'll likely make more cash by holding on to it compared to offering it as well before long. So, Its upto you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 08, 2021, 01:06:20 PM
As a trader, I have had to contend with different analysis and projections about bitcoin. Sometimes, the chart look bleak for me, but one thing about bitcoin is that, it is beyond numbers and graph, it is revolution and it is the future of money! So you need to first believe in what bitcoin is capable of becoming and you will not need to worry about present value!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
August 08, 2021, 03:38:33 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a dilemma since I am holding an wholesome portion of bitcoin. With all the speculation going on in the market I don't know whether to sell or hold on my bitcoin. I've been wanting for more than a week to see if bitcoin's price improves, but it is only falling more and more.

I've gone through dozens of analysts' blogs, websites, market cap sites, price prediction sites, and all the important bitcoin market sites to find the right answer. But I am still unsure.

So, can anyone please tell me if I should dump my bitcoins with some losses (selling at lesser price than the buying price), or should I hold on to it?

There is also another reason. A promising stock just opened up. So should I sell my bitcoins and but the new stock that I'm interested in?

If you are so sure that the promising stock can give you nice profit and it can recover your loses if you sell your bitcoin, you can go for it. You need to calculate it wisely, how much you may earn from the new stock and how much you will lose if you sell your bitcoin. If I was on your position and I'm sure that I will make nice profit from the new stock then I will sell half of my bitcoin and spend it on the new stock.

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 08, 2021, 03:20:43 AM
Be smart. If you’re just out of the water, sell everything and wait for the next dump. Chances are you will avoid making the previous two mistakes, “buying at the wrong time” and “waiting for the market to get back up”
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 08, 2021, 12:36:04 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a dilemma since I am holding an wholesome portion of bitcoin. With all the speculation going on in the market I don't know whether to sell or hold on my bitcoin. I've been wanting for more than a week to see if bitcoin's price improves, but it is only falling more and more.

I've gone through dozens of analysts' blogs, websites, market cap sites, price prediction sites, and all the important bitcoin market sites to find the right answer. But I am still unsure.

So, can anyone please tell me if I should dump my bitcoins with some losses (selling at lesser price than the buying price), or should I hold on to it?

There is also another reason. A promising stock just opened up. So should I sell my bitcoins and but the new stock that I'm interested in?

Viketo Sumi (Armani123)
I think if you still have enough money to meet all your needs, don't sell your coins at a loss. Hold on and just wait until it reaches the point you expect it to. Just be patient, you will definitely be picked up again. Moreover, what you invest is coins that are not fake. Which I think will have a good future.
Activity: 463
August 07, 2021, 09:30:45 PM
It's all based on personal decisions tho, if you know you don't need money so badly you can hodl your bitcoin for a long time and set a target once it hits you can them sell off but if you believe price will keep doing well you take out your capital and leave your profit to swing but if you aren't going for the long term and you are fine with the current price you are seeing then you can sell of and use the money to do what ever you want or better still keep the money to buy up when the market is down again.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2021, 07:27:06 PM
Hold until you can.

That's what those people that are experiencing doubts with bitcoin lately. Just as what you seeing right now, bitcoin reached $42k.

But it might dip again although it had already dipped on $40k yet, price that it shows lately has been so good and favorable to holders.
hold for long term was good option for bitcoin holder,wait till next halving cycle and we will see how much its price later.
Yes.

That's a choice for most to hold until the next halving. You don't have to sell if you don't have anything to spend with it.

But if you have to sell, the price today is also good but as said, hold until you can.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
August 06, 2021, 06:33:46 PM
I advise you to hold your bitcoins. only sell bitcoin if you are in urgent need and even then only a few percent. because what I know now is that bitcoin can still experience a significant increase and don't worry or panic about the current state of bitcoin.
if we still take urgent needs from our investment it mean we didn't use free money . i am just worry if someday market crash and our invesment value decrease alot and we have urgents need , what we will do to face it . Sellit with huge loss or something else ?

Hold until you can.

That's what those people that are experiencing doubts with bitcoin lately. Just as what you seeing right now, bitcoin reached $42k.

But it might dip again although it had already dipped on $40k yet, price that it shows lately has been so good and favorable to holders.
hold for long term was good option for bitcoin holder,wait till next halving cycle and we will see how much its price later.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
August 06, 2021, 05:21:14 PM
I advise you to hold your bitcoins. only sell bitcoin if you are in urgent need and even then only a few percent. because what I know now is that bitcoin can still experience a significant increase and don't worry or panic about the current state of bitcoin.
Hold until you can.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
August 05, 2021, 11:42:17 AM
many say hold bitcoin rather than sell it. I think this depends on the original purpose of our transaction. are we going to trade short term or trade long term. if we trade short term, of course selling it is the right choice. but if we invest in coins, then holding it is the right choice in my opinion. therefore we must focus on the initial goal. don't let it happen, at first we want to invest long term, but as soon as we see floating profit, then our minds change and sell it, and in the end regret it, if bitcoin reaches a new ath
Activity: 1302
August 04, 2021, 02:06:07 PM
Bitcoin trading will depend entirely on what price you set while holding your bitcoin. If you find that your bitcoin makes a lot more profit, then you have your bitcoin according to your needs If your bitcoin is not giving you profit then you can hold for a long time.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
August 04, 2021, 10:58:05 AM
Definitely, it all depends on your limit and if you feel like now is enough profit which you long for, you could sell it or you could continue possessing it.
The long term is the most rewarding strategy in holding bitcoin.

But you're right that if someone who holds it sees already the profit on it right now, then he's free to sell. To me, I'm not yet selling and I'll wait for the right time which I'll be satisfied of selling it.

There's no pressure, there's no rush.
if you confidence with your decison  ,it should not worry about whatever market condition. if  we have been passed several cycle in bitcoin price , we  know what we have to do at this year. Current all time high price was not the peak for this year, we still have possibility to create new ATH again. SO if we believe it will happen , holding cryptocurrency for several months again could give us huge profits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
August 04, 2021, 10:50:46 AM
It really depends on your own instincts. If you feel that you wanna hold or sell it, no one is going to stop or interfere with you. No matter what advice you will get, it’s always you who will be making the decision whether to sell or hold your Bitcoins.
But don't rely too much on instincts, remember that you have to do analysis too and that you should be doing what's obvious when it becomes obvious. Nothing wrong taking advice, OP asked for it so might as well consider those but still think for yourself and have common sense.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 04, 2021, 10:16:45 AM
It really depends on your own instincts. If you feel that you wanna hold or sell it, no one is going to stop or interfere with you. No matter what advice you will get, it’s always you who will be making the decision whether to sell or hold your Bitcoins.
Simply put, problem solving is a version of personal and private but this intentional question of theirs is just to bolster their little beliefs because I know society is hiding a lot of people with some question and choice troubles, sometimes it's their pickiness or it's also a congenital disease, their childhood environment is always chosen by their family and they do not have independence, which makes them mentally flawed and self-confident. After all the opinions and what has been written, you and many others have probably helped them define their point of view and confidence.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
August 04, 2021, 08:35:25 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 03, 2021, 08:49:30 PM
 You should have Hodl,, And learn other market strategies, the more you learn the easier it gets for you.... I just don't like seeing or hearing people sold out due to fear or what so ever.... Crypto is a gradual process it all requires patience. Patience is a virtue of Success...  Money is everywhere in most expecially on the bullish right now is just for us to get a good strategies to make passive profit within a period of short or long term all depends on how we choose it... F.U.D is a killer in the Business
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 03, 2021, 05:25:30 AM
Definitely, it all depends on your limit and if you feel like now is enough profit which you long for, you could sell it or you could continue possessing it.
The long term is the most rewarding strategy in holding bitcoin.

But you're right that if someone who holds it sees already the profit on it right now, then he's free to sell. To me, I'm not yet selling and I'll wait for the right time which I'll be satisfied of selling it.

There's no pressure, there's no rush.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 02, 2021, 02:27:41 PM
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
August 02, 2021, 02:03:38 PM

Viketo Sumi (Armani123)
Buying and selling always depend on your limit you have to set a limit if you do investing. Because crypto market is always moving up and down and setting a limit  to avoid big loss is helpful. I will suggest that just hold on your investment because you will not loss if you will not sell it in loss. If you don't want to get bored on waiting for the Bitcoin price to rise just invest in some good altcoins because Bitcoin is for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: