Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I start Investing USD? (Betterment?) - page 2. (Read 4208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Just stay away from fiats, keep it all on metal, stocks (very few) and Bitcoin. All of the fiat you need just keep it on your local fiat, thats what I would personally do.

You can't ask people to stay away from fiat. With this fiat we use it to buy bitcoin. If you didnt have any fiat how can you invest in bitcoin? How can you do things? You need some like may be 20%-30% fiat then the rest you can use for invest or whatever do you want to do
And thats why we need serious jobs being paid with BTC. We can't live off the peanuts that you get with a signature campaing, but the thing is I cant think of any other "job" that pays in BTC unless you are running your own business accepting BTC.
Unless we get serious on that area, BTC will always depend on fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Just stay away from fiats, keep it all on metal, stocks (very few) and Bitcoin. All of the fiat you need just keep it on your local fiat, thats what I would personally do.

You can't ask people to stay away from fiat. With this fiat we use it to buy bitcoin. If you didnt have any fiat how can you invest in bitcoin? How can you do things? You need some like may be 20%-30% fiat then the rest you can use for invest or whatever do you want to do
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

i agree better to invest in altcoin then fiat, fiat is shitty centralized
But at least you know its real and you're not investing in some scheme. A agree that fiat is not the best investment, but there are much better things than altcoins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

i agree better to invest in altcoin then fiat, fiat is shitty centralized
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I give you 3 options

1 bitcoins
2 Gold
3 Stock market

And if you are looking for quick returns then just forget it.. you cant make quick money from above 3 products.
You have to be patient because all these investments are for long run. And if you are looking for quick money then i suggest you to go for betting on sports.  Smiley

There are more options, you can for example buy good whiskey wine or even art if you like. Silver especially in the form of old coins can be a good investment.

Art is too difficult to nail, you never know what will blow up in price, same goes for stuff like whiskey. The stock market gives you the opportunity to invest in anything you like without having to physically own the stuff you want. So instead you could buy stocks for some whiskey factory or for some art convention, rather than owning the actual stuff which IMO is for rich people only.

Avoid art, avoid stock market unless you are into day trading, same with penny stocks.

Avoid all the nonsense, focus on cash flow. Build something for cheap that creates value, and eventually sell that value (your company/project/website) to a bigger fish.

Then focus on a fix principal with a huge cash out you got, and then consider gold and bitcoin. But, still avoid stock market due to day traders effecting the price point.

I would put my money on Bitcoin and Gold avoiding the Stock Market as Stock Market is very uncertain You earn a lot in a single day and you also loose everything in a single with nothing in a wallet. So its better to play safe and secure the amount invested.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I give you 3 options

1 bitcoins
2 Gold
3 Stock market

And if you are looking for quick returns then just forget it.. you cant make quick money from above 3 products.
You have to be patient because all these investments are for long run. And if you are looking for quick money then i suggest you to go for betting on sports.  Smiley

There are more options, you can for example buy good whiskey wine or even art if you like. Silver especially in the form of old coins can be a good investment.

Art is too difficult to nail, you never know what will blow up in price, same goes for stuff like whiskey. The stock market gives you the opportunity to invest in anything you like without having to physically own the stuff you want. So instead you could buy stocks for some whiskey factory or for some art convention, rather than owning the actual stuff which IMO is for rich people only.

Avoid art, avoid stock market unless you are into day trading, same with penny stocks.

Avoid all the nonsense, focus on cash flow. Build something for cheap that creates value, and eventually sell that value (your company/project/website) to a bigger fish.

Then focus on a fix principal with a huge cash out you got, and then consider gold and bitcoin. But, still avoid stock market due to day traders effecting the price point.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Yes. Ofcourse.
Investing in USD is an great idea. But keep a part of USD to invest in some other resources. For now would say bitcoins or gold as gold would be definitely the best choice to go for and it also depends on what Capital you hold in your hand depending upon that you can go for best possible option.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Its good that you are financially aware at a younger age, and you already beat 50% of americans from the start.

Just know as you invest, you should always consider limited options: friends and family will want to start a business, or ask for a helping hand, but theres ways to help then throwing your hard years of savings at them.

Just consider all options, before dipping into your pocket.

I would go read the book called millionaire fastlane, if you ever get the chance. The title seems a bit wack, but the content inside is priceless and you`ll gain 15 years based on 1 persons life.
Activity: 952
That's an better option. USD is the King of currency at present and will continue to be in future too. I would prefer to invest in USD as there is no risk involved with it. It's ruling the world and it will rule the world but should also invest part of the money in gold.
legendary
Dollar is still the number one currency in the world. We can invest some amount to it and need to allocate some to other investment to spread the risk.

Yes for now dollar is the number one currency? Howw about in decades? You can invest it in gold or silver is higher profit because everytime gold always in a good price and always go high never going down, if its going down it will be for a while then it will going up again
legendary
Activity: 950
Dollar is still the number one currency in the world. We can invest some amount to it and need to allocate some to other investment to spread the risk.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
USD is king in the deflationary cycle. You can scoop up assets at big discount when everything is going down the sink.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
reminds me of a saying,

"A long term investment is a short term punt gone wrong"
legendary
Investing in USD is always a great option. As it is Fiat Money there is no risk involved in it. People Resist in investing online as many scams are taking place nowadays so its better to invest in USD as it will surely gives you good returns in the future better then bitcoins atleast.

Yes investing in USD is great but investing in a bitcoin is sure not a scam too because nowadays people are start using it as a digital payment. How can you said that is a scam? People start a new technology with it and it really gives you some profit and of course with this condition it will give you a good return of course and its better than USD
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Investing in USD is always a great option. As it is Fiat Money there is no risk involved in it. People Resist in investing online as many scams are taking place nowadays so its better to invest in USD as it will surely gives you good returns in the future better then bitcoins atleast.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
It is true that USD has been and continues to be strong. But ask yourself, w/ spending out of control and the debt continuing to pile up, the excessive printing of money to prop up the welfare/warfare state and the political class that is sustained by it, it can't go on much longer and it'll take the stock market w/ it on its way out. If you're 23, this shit will be well gone and different by the time you retire. You have plenty of future to generate income for yourself so I would stick w/ physical silver bullion and bitcoin. Silver will basically hedge against inflation while something so evolutionary as bitcoin will do its own thing which is likely to grow many times its current valuation.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I give you 3 options

1 bitcoins
2 Gold
3 Stock market

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
T this time, just buy some coins.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
I give you 3 options

1 bitcoins
2 Gold
3 Stock market

Pages:
Jump to: