Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i start to mining???? - page 2. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
August 21, 2017, 10:35:15 AM
If you can find a newer coin with lower difficulty it might be worth mining,
there are sites that automatically switch between coins depending on
profitability. But the main guys, BTC, BTCC, ETH, ETC, etc you would
need a lot more processing power than a couple of antminers are going
to give you.

I was looking for USB miners on Amazon recently, and I noticed they're
going for ~80 dollars a piece. I bought mine for 20 bucks, just because I
wanted to play around with it, more than wanting to actually make any
kind of profit. But if I sold now I'd make 400% my investment, which is way
more than I could have gotten mining Doge, imo
Activity: 496
Ceck me in livestream twith
August 21, 2017, 09:46:14 AM
More better try learn play poker tradind or exchange mlnlngno more Worth in this Day very small income gl in youre choose
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 09:44:27 AM
Given the current price of the coins, it is quite hard for you to make profit...
Activity: 119
Merit: 105
Semantically satiated.
August 21, 2017, 01:50:07 AM
Hi everyone i`m a noob of cryptocurrency and i would like to invest some moneye in miming. I wonder if with 2 antminer l3+ could I have a nice profit mining etherenhum or litecoin hoping in a rising of the value.... could you give me some help to decide what's the best way to start.
P.s. sorry for myour bad English but i`m italian

As others said, if you are only looking into making profits, buying and selling alts proved to be more profitable after a bit of research into which coin you are investing in. Otherwise, if you have a strong initial investment you definitely could but keep in mind that you are entering in an already saturated market. People renting planes full of GPUs to reduce transportation costs for instance.

If you really want to, you'll have to decide which coin to mine which would generally be the one you see growing in value in the future. Look at GPU prices, their hashing power, and electricity consumption / costs. This website is pretty good to calculate all of that and check your profitability

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=20&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0.12

Hope this helps!

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 07:39:11 PM
I started to mine at late 2014 when everybody told me that it is too late. Think about it Smiley
thats true point. if you do mining for investment and will not sell your coins you can do but if you sell them you can't get profit for now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
August 20, 2017, 05:59:04 PM
Well.... Firstly no I don't think you should mine since you don't know what you doing you going to lose your money. Those miners cannot mine eth you use gpus to mine eth, so you just lost your money right there before you began. -_- Rather learn more about Bitcoin and eth and make a more informed and educated decision and then come back to us with a proper game plan.

There's a couple different sites that will allow you to estimate based on power consumption and price, and your hashrate (How fast you can mine, you can google each card to find out), how much money you can actually make mining. Unless you have a air conditioned room in your house dedicated to mining and relatively cheap electricity it probably won't be worth it. I heard some rumors about a guy out in Arizona who was using solar panels to power his bitcoin mining operation, pretty nifty if you ask me.

Wow you and the legendary member below are the only ones who posted something that was helpful and made sense the rest of them posted senseless dribble.

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
August 20, 2017, 04:00:44 PM
Only you can determine if you can mine for a profit. You can try Nicehash if you want to mine altcoins and trade for bitcoins. Otherwise, this is a Bitcoin forum. You will probably get better answers in a Litecoin or Ethereum forum.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2017, 01:02:25 PM
There's a couple different sites that will allow you to estimate based on power consumption and price, and your hashrate (How fast you can mine, you can google each card to find out), how much money you can actually make mining. Unless you have a air conditioned room in your house dedicated to mining and relatively cheap electricity it probably won't be worth it. I heard some rumors about a guy out in Arizona who was using solar panels to power his bitcoin mining operation, pretty nifty if you ask me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 10:50:32 AM
You should invest lot of money in miners to gain profit. Also electricity is expensive in the end of the month.. It's not only to buy miners and start mining if you know what I mean  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 10:43:58 AM
Hi everyone i`m a noob of cryptocurrency and i would like to invest some moneye in miming. I wonder if with 2 antminer l3+ could I have a nice profit mining etherenhum or litecoin hoping in a rising of the value.... could you give me some help to decide what's the best way to start.
P.s. sorry for myour bad English but i`m italian
Pages:
Jump to: