Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I trade my btc for waves? - page 5. (Read 3243 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 02:40:41 AM
I found many ICO and startup use Waves,
it seems the application of Waves may compete with other similar coin.
Waves also had higher value before current FUD hype,.... looks promising

Waves looks really promising. I especially like the DEX, the decentralized exchange. And the many ICOs using it can't be wrong. It overall brings more attention to it and is a good thing I think
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 04, 2017, 02:36:59 AM
If you have everything in BTC, I'd spread it out by putting some (but not all) in alts. A week or two ago I was saying buy neo (ans) and waves because they had been hit so hard in the whole market dip. Now however they have both risen 40% in the last week, so I'd be wary of buying them now. Best time to buy an alt is when it has fallen and is starting to recover. Of course neo and waves may continue to rise, but equally they might fall back a bit in the short term.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 02:29:05 AM
I found many ICO and startup use Waves,
it seems the application of Waves may compete with other similar coin.
Waves also had higher value before current FUD hype,.... looks promising
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 02:14:57 AM
You should do it, waves can increase its value so much, it is very new compared to bitcoin however you should have some bitcoin.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
August 04, 2017, 12:12:37 AM
Trading all of your btc depends on how much you actually have, if you have alot then dumping it all for one coin is not a good idea, try finding at least 5-10 coins that you think is either undervalued or have a good team and a good potential to grow. Waves is a good project, i think it has potential since alot of assets are based on it, i'd also check burst and GNT.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
August 03, 2017, 08:02:02 PM
Join Waves Telegram and see for yourself the great community we are. Grin

https://t.me/Wavescommunity

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-buy-waves-2024700
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 08:00:32 PM
No offence - but literally you must do your own research and figure out what you want for the short, medium and long term. ETH has potential to grow quite a few times more if you ask me, and in some sense may be a more secure bet. But WAVES has a much higher potential in the long term, but that depends whether you are willing to sit with, say, 10k of your money in a risky asset over a number of years.

Watching the trends I don't feel all that concerned trading Bitcoin out for altcoins at the moment. Bitcoin is fluctuating around the same peak so, if it shows signs of really springing into life again, you will have ample warning to throw your altcoins back into it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 03, 2017, 07:54:53 PM
I have btc and also bought waves.  However i feel like i want to have a lot of waves.

I posted in a thread asking would it be a good idea to trade all my btc for ETH and almost everyone said no that is bad idea.  Well what about waves? 

Which idea is worst?  Trading most or all of my btc for ETH or waves?
Pages:
Jump to: