Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I use all my money to buy Kakushin ICO? - page 2. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I have some savings which i had saved for hard times, but now in recent course of time i had seen many good ICO's has turned many into millionaires and Now i want to make my savings work for me and pay me with a good fortune after few years, as I gone through Kakushin I found it a very new interesting concept, a modern day project based on IP registration, the IP industry itself worth multi billion dollar. should I go for this? please suggest.
I think you should be very careful not to put all your money in this project because you should only invest in crypto with your spare cash and not money you saved for hard time. Even if you want to invest in this project, use a small part of the money and do a very good research to be sure the project is a good one before you invest in it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I'd suggest you chill for the market to evolve a little bit, I really don't think it's best idea to invest all your funds into kakushin ico, but I think you should diversify your portfolio, spread it in other assets too.
Activity: 184
Crypto market is very unstable and it meant to be that way. So there is no safety. Buy some bigger and safer ICOs first. Than go for other ICOs.
Activity: 25
You know how risky investing in ICOs can be, so do your research well and invest your hard earned money wisely
Activity: 239
Don’t use all your money to buy just one ICO. If the project seems good enough than you can buy some but using all your money is too much risky.
Activity: 44
This ICO may seem promising but you know how frequently this market changes. This earned this money by working hard. So use it cunningly.
Activity: 44
This ICO may seem promising but you know how frequently this market changes. This earned this money by working hard. So use it cunningly.
Activity: 111
Spending all your money in only one ICO is the most risky and destructive-if you are unlucky- thing you can do to yourself. Analyze the market. Spend your money on several ICOs.
Activity: 214
Kakushin looks promising now a days. But I would suggest to invest in differenrt coins. All other possibilities are out there you can check out.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
I think that you should not risk all the money, even if the project is very steep. You can distribute the available money to several ICOs.
Activity: 294
From my perspective i think it's a risky decision for you to invest whole of your money in ICO. But if you think you can earn profit from a particular ICO then you can invest on this project.
Activity: 70
Kakushin ICO is good to invest. But my point for you is not to put all your eggs in a single basket. This statement is mostly considerable for volatile market. hence, you can invest proportionately in several ICO to get the highest benefits.
Activity: 98
That is a very bad idea to focus all your hard earned money to one ICO only unless you have do your research and if the project fails you just have to accept it. I suggest you to diversified your investment to multiple ICO so that if one fails you have other ICO which is profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
No. You shouldn't all in your money on any coins even bitcoin or top coins. Only invest what you afford to lose and diversifying your portfolio is a good way to lower the risk of loss in investment.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
No, I've never heard of it but you shouldn't use 'all your money' to buy any ICO, far too risky. I guess you're just shilling it anyway.
Activity: 266
I would recommend investing in Kakushin but there are some promising ICOs available too. ICOs like SET, Gamb, GreenX, MFchain are also showing potential. But it is wise not to blindly invest your everything.
cryptocirrency world os very dangerous and i think tou should not risk all your money, so be carefull, please.
Activity: 266
I have some savings which i had saved for hard times, but now in recent course of time i had seen many good ICO's has turned many into millionaires and Now i want to make my savings work for me and pay me with a good fortune after few years, as I gone through Kakushin I found it a very new interesting concept, a modern day project based on IP registration, the IP industry itself worth multi billion dollar. should I go for this? please suggest.
even if the ico is so gereat, i do not thjnk that spending all ylu mo ey is wise idea, you should have something for a rainy day
Activity: 163
I would recommend investing in Kakushin but there are some promising ICOs available too. ICOs like SET, Gamb, GreenX, MFchain are also showing potential. But it is wise not to blindly invest your everything.
Activity: 24
If you are going to invest all your hard earned money on one ICO, I suggest you do good research and gather information, both from the community and the web. So far Kakushin looks very promising by looking at its growing community.
Activity: 28
I think you should be take little time before invest. It would be better to check before the investment. If Kakushin's rank is good then definitely invest in it. I think Kakushin will have the potential for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: