Pages:
Author

Topic: Should illegal stealing of crude oil be discarded? - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 589
 Op, make I ask you.. should illegal stealing of crude oil be stopped? Guy no matter how you wan use English put am, thief nah thief. Yes I know say tins hard and man gats hustle for him daily bread but mehn, you sopoz know say that nah risky business and e dey also harmful to the end users. I don hear of houses dey catch fire cause of adulterated kerosene and the rest.
 Contri bad no mean say we go folo join hand increase am. We dey also hear of how people dey lose their life for this kind waka yet pipo still dey join body.
Activity: 100
Merit: 4
Over the years the country have been experiencing economic sabotage and bringing to book culprits who are involved in this act and I begin to say that the nature with which this perpetrators goes through during this act is even very complex and risky and most government officials have been even using this medium to operate and nothing is being done to them so why not they leave others alone to do theirs knowing that they risk even losing their lives in this quest.

And even though they are not refined to the best standards but it also helps to make petroleum products more available and affordable to the public.

I believe that since our government are not ready to make things easy for her citizen, they should also allow them to develop any idea of easing the tension and hardship of the masses. And again this illegal refining of petroleum products have made some criminals to stop involving in social crimes and be committed to making money using this method. Please what are your takes on this
On this subject, the concern has been raised several times that the government should give license to these local refineries, but that their refining activities would be regulated to avoid the sale and consumption of fake crude.
The idea was good as its purpose is to allow the product be common thereby reducing monopoly and reducing its price.
Until we have a government that is not after their own pockets, monopoly, crude oil theft and pipe vandalism may keep being issues for every sitting government to combat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
All this one wey ona dey speak for here na grammar. Okada man wey know the real price of fuel for filling station, know the difference. And dey go for the cheaper one's. The economy has humbled everybody to an extent that we choose darkness over light because we see the dark way now as light because of the way the economy is.

The domestic refining of crude is highly disastrous and harzadious to helth, and it causes environmental pollution.
Sometimes I don't blame the youths who are into it,  because the government are swimming in crude money and leavinng the masses to die in outhrech poverty. And these catslys to a big problem.

One thing I will like you all to know is that. the refining of illigal crude has been in existence before some of us were burn, and it can not be stopped.. because it has Taproot and branches. Many top political official are benefiting from it, how do you expect it to stop? It's easy to say Dan done.

Activity: 812
Merit: 725
Over the years the country have been experiencing economic sabotage and bringing to book culprits who are involved in this act and I begin to say that the nature with which this perpetrators goes through during this act is even very complex and risky and most government officials have been even using this medium to operate and nothing is being done to them so why not they leave others alone to do theirs knowing that they risk even losing their lives in this quest.
Why should we allow them to continue vandalizing our country’s natural resources?
Is it not a crime, and it is also very risky; if the government allow them to keep vandalizing our natural resources then the country’s economy will be affected just as it has affected it already and people will be losing their lives through such act and if the death rate increases the community will blame the government for not taking proper measures.

And even though they are not refined to the best standards but it also helps to make petroleum products more available and affordable to the public.
How dose this make availability of petroleum products?
Although I don’t know the process they undergo but I am very sure they will waste so many useful contents in the crude because they are centered in some specific outer coke and I am sure the rest will be waste.

The government need to understand these people and bring a permanent solution to this problem because this is really affecting the country’s economy in general.

I believe that since our government are not ready to make things easy for her citizen, they should also allow them to develop any idea of easing the tension and hardship of the masses. And again this illegal refining of petroleum products have made some criminals to stop involving in social crimes and be committed to making money using this method. Please what are your takes on this
The illegal refining of crude out is a big criminal act whic is a crime on its own, I don’t see any reason why government just because of this hardship will allow its citizens to be committing crimes just ease the pressure.

We citizens need to understand the whole situation and pray for this hardship to be over but committing crime is not the solution.

Activity: 252
Merit: 157
Op e come be like say you been don do bunkering before or them.scatter una bunker but whatever the matter be abeg no ever involve  for that business especially  for the aide wey them dey cook the oil, that thing no ne wetin to behold.
Haha you're funny though, I wonder how people are even copping staying and enduring the heat coming out from the fire, the risk involve is very high and so many persons has lost there life's all in the name of illegal refining of crude, the problem is that people are not even scared of the danger it posses on them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
My brother for no reason should stealing be tolerated because me personally dey deal with anybody wey thief for the sake of hunger and the country isn't exempted  in this.
Illegal refining of petroleum product is very risky and that's the more reason why it should be kicked against and since it's  the duty of the government to protect  the lives and properties of it's citizen, then I'm sure they wouldn't let people refine oil illegally not for any reason.

Op e come be like say you been don do bunkering before or them.scatter una bunker but whatever the matter be abeg no ever involve  for that business especially  for the aide wey them dey cook the oil, that thing no ne wetin to behold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 157
illegal stealing of crude oil should never be allowed because it could bring a danger or environmental hazard to the people, I could remember vividly when the illegal refining was serious at the environment I domiciled people were always sick of malaria because of the black suits caused by the illegal refining of crude and those days we hardly spray a white clothes outside without being painted by black suits but perhaps I view illegal refining of crude as good and bad, the good part of it is that it reduces the rate of terrorism were as most terrorists people channels there attention to crude refining, also illegal refining of crude is bad because of the threat it posses on our environment also with there local knowledge and lack of refining equipments it could seriously affect the refining process were as crude will fail to undergo a due process of refining which could results the crude not properly separated as such posses a great danger if being used.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151

Pages:
Jump to: