Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest in Azbit? - page 3. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 23, 2019, 07:24:18 PM
Can someone tell me about Azbit, is it a worthwhile investment project?
They have Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, joined our team as advisor.
I like the project, I have been following several members of the team for a long time. I also participated in their bounty company.

Their capital mobilization is taking place quite slowly (Probably the general situation).
I believe that because of the current situation it is difficult for them to collect the necessary amount of investment, but if they can survive the current state of the market, this will be a good indicator that the project team has serious intentions to create a cool project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 23, 2019, 06:28:42 PM
All you have to do is make sure that Roger Ver really works for the project, if you have confirmed that, then I don't think you need to hesitate to invest there because they have experts who of course will have a big impact on their project
the most important thing is to ensure it first and then make a decision
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 06:17:42 PM
Investing in any coin or token is up to you, nobody decides for you when investing. Let me believe you are only seeking suggestions so that you will make a better decision. Proper due diligence counts, do not invest because others are investing but because you've made up your mind from your research.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 23, 2019, 06:03:58 PM
Their capital mobilization is taking place quite slowly (Probably the general situation).

Personally, I liked the Azbit project, they are working through the roadmap, therefore the team is very active to answer the community's questions! Azbit an investment banking system based on the blockchain, their future products will be good as they mentioned in the whitepaper! So, all these reasons were enough to believe in this ICO, And, Roger Ver's name did not help me to think positive about this project. But still, he is a big man in the crypto world, so he never will support bad project, right? So, My opinion for Azbit is positive. But don't go for investing by hearing any unknown person, research yourself and if you think it is good enough then convince your mind to invest there. Good Luck
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
February 23, 2019, 05:51:52 PM
Azbit giving so much tokens to those who dont know the project also, lol,
i also dont know what is Azbit , when token arrive in my wallet i was curious to know and find the project where roger is the advisor... strange part is if roger is the advisor why they are giving free tokens who dont know the project also.

You have received 55K Azbit tokens freely, right? Most of the bounty members received that. Roger ver is a famous person in the crypto industry, no doubt here! But those days are ended when people invested by seeing the John Mcafee, Roger Ver names! Though Azbit is a potential project, their team is very active and vision is also good, but the bad crypto atmosphere isn't helping Azbit to make the success! They are still far away from the soft cap, but Genuinely I want to see them in the Successful ICO list because they deserve it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 23, 2019, 05:48:33 PM
Ways of knowing a good project
Check the white paper
Check the team
Check the audience the projects is getting
 With this you would be fine
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
February 23, 2019, 05:46:46 PM
Trusting Roger Ver is the worst possible thing you can do. He has been wrong with many things in the past, and doesn't even support the original bitcoin (because he doesn't think that it's original, though).
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 23, 2019, 05:37:03 PM

Personally I do not like to suggest options or investment worthwhile ness because it causes uproar
Simply do your research about azbit, read blogs about them and conclude easily
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 18, 2019, 02:11:17 AM
Good team and good to see that they went through KYC. This is a very ambitious product, so you should look at it with interest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 18, 2019, 02:07:15 AM
make a research pal and don't rely on other advice. ' anyways base on my research azbit is listed on different site  Cheesy such "ICO bench " Here wheren more project is listed as well. And actually the rating is quite interesting but i cant tell more because i have no specific information about that site.  
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
February 18, 2019, 01:11:21 AM

roger ver become the advisor fro azbit,, thats nice,,
when i look into the website now the project already collected about $2,371,542 and thats good enough,,
but, the soft cap is about $7.5M this project need more than 5 Million to reach the soft cap,, thats the problem,,
in my opinion this project is good, and i hope azbit will reach the soft cap until the end of crowdsale
but always remember, invest with your own risk my friend
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
February 17, 2019, 10:18:13 PM

When investing on a project, we should do more own research than hear other's opinion.
It is good to hear people's opinion, but sometimes other's opinion can be misleading because it is subjective.
Your money is in your own hand, you are the one who have the decision to invest or not.
Activity: 533
February 17, 2019, 06:42:34 PM
That project I've known since the beginning of 2018, but until now it hasn't completed the ICO. That makes me not want to invest in such long-lasting projects
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 17, 2019, 12:11:27 PM
we have gone past the stage where we use the names of big whales in the industry to attract people to invest in projects as it is not the major point of consideration and also it has no impact or effect in the outcome of the project in the long run when things decide not to go the way it was supposed to. do a more analytical research before investing anything
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 17, 2019, 12:08:15 PM
I can't say to you, invest Azbit or not. But i can advise you to make your own investigation.

It is your Money and you must decide what to do with that. Not bunch of strangers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 11:45:03 AM
I saw on the forum the signatures of many participants and in general I liked the project, of course because there is the name of Roger Vera. If I remember it right. But still this is not all. The very idea of ​​the project is very promising, I think that all this will be useful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
February 14, 2019, 05:15:35 PM
now is bearish market. and people still investing, but so small budgets.

i know azbit, them have roger ver on board, but havenot reached softcap jet.

team is working allday - with new and new partners, and they update CMC website.

+ tokens is backed by shares from Azbit AG.

this is so big time ICO. +120 day.

i dont know, i think they will not reached softcap and will refund monney. i dont know about it.

its your risk. and take yor risk.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
February 14, 2019, 03:51:15 PM
If you ask for advice, people here must have different opinions about it, so do it if you think it's good, if you are afraid of investing in Azbit, then follow their bounty program that will make you receive tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
February 14, 2019, 03:43:26 PM
You should never ask his opinion about your money, advice is not worth anything, but you are losing money and not an adviser, so the decision needs to be made only by yourself.
I support. Investing is only your decision. Now it's difficult to predict profits in a falling unstable market. Always buy a little so you don’t regret the loss of funds.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 01:34:01 PM
I came across somewhere in a group today where this project is discussed. I think it's about the bounty where some hunters packed enough of the tokens. You should check it out and may be participate to get the token.
Pages:
Jump to: