Pages:
Author

Topic: !!!Should invest in Cloudcoin!!! - read my opinion - page 2. (Read 1591 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
You have a lot of Cloudcoins, ok we get it

My hash power is 150 kh/s. I only have 523 CDC all in all.
I have been mining it near from start and I will mine it in the future as well. I just eant to support the coin, since I see that it ha a good team and development.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
exactly, and it was also HUGE PREMINED lol
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

I have been watvhing this new coin Cloudcoin. Personally I think that the only mostake they made is that they messes up the announcement. But that is it really.

On the otge hand it has a great big supporting dev team and a great guy Kujmandosz. Whonis honestly trying his best eith this coin. You guys should mine and invest into cloudcoin since I believe that it has a great supporting team such as phenixcoin. And personally I think tht te coin's future is in the hands of the developers and also in the community. I think everybody should reconsider Cloudcoin. I agree that it is more or less a copy but it has great specs and I experienced it's smooth transaction and confotmation multiple time. Also it is a pow and pos coin. The site is also looking promising, although it is still under development.

And they also sad in anothet thread that they have plans too. It is on the website under news too.

Guys I am just telling you tht this coin still has some potentials and you guys should invest now and maybe put more effott in it as a community.

Thank you for reading
Pages:
Jump to: