Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 2. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
May 11, 2019, 10:16:26 PM
If you leave the market, that will be a decision that I don't think is good. When this post was made in December 2018 the price of Crypto coins was indeed very low. So at that time, you have to buy lots of Crypto coins. So now you definitely feel a very high price increase. And if it is sold now it will definitely make a profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
May 11, 2019, 09:29:16 PM
Have you heard of Uplexa? The first IOT mining.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 11, 2019, 08:04:44 PM
This thread started within a day or two of the December bottom. The market has more than doubled  since then, with some coins doing better than others.
It is time to stay invested for bigger gains to come later this year and next.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
May 11, 2019, 08:00:15 PM
Those experts who pointed that out is correct and I agree with him. Investing in cryptocurrency is so risky so you really need to be careful when investing in many assets.
Without risking there is no way you'll earn in this market, it's risky and give chill and excitement when we gain, it's good for people who find challenge and excitement in trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 11, 2019, 05:25:13 PM
The market will given a lots of things to me especially the money to live my life so in sometimes it will not been good as much I expected but at the end of the day this is the only way of money making for most of the people who are in this field so living this market will not give anything just your investment will return to you otherwise if the market is going better then you will not get anything.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 11, 2019, 03:23:10 PM
Those experts who pointed that out is correct and I agree with him. Investing in cryptocurrency is so risky so you really need to be careful when investing in many assets.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 11, 2019, 02:42:46 PM
it is a good strategy when it comes to a bear market. however, the market is gradually picking up, recently. we can make some bold investments. some quality new coins will bring huge profits. I am trying it.
While some  are scared to the bear market others are so happy seeing a bear market cause again a bear market is an opportunity to invest into bitcoin amd to some altcoins while they are cheap.

absolutely right, bears means buy, thats the point  Wink
so, when the price of cryptocurrencies down hard, that is the right time to buy
and people who bought bitcoin or altcoins when the price in the bottom is smile now
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
May 11, 2019, 07:59:35 AM
it is a good strategy when it comes to a bear market. however, the market is gradually picking up, recently. we can make some bold investments. some quality new coins will bring huge profits. I am trying it.
While some  are scared to the bear market others are so happy seeing a bear market cause again a bear market is an opportunity to invest into bitcoin amd to some altcoins while they are cheap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 11, 2019, 07:24:56 AM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 11, 2019, 01:41:24 AM

Leaving the market would be the greatest regret and I think this is what those pioneers feel now that left for life.

That's correct, the market is now bullish and it seems like the bull run have already started, leaving now is a stupid idea.
Although bitcoin have increase a lot already but price still has a potential to increase more, making money in short term is possible at the current price movement, let's ride with it and get out with a good profit in short term.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 11, 2019, 12:02:11 AM
I think that only one thing is clear if all of this and the current situation, that so far we do not need stability in the cryptocurrency market.  The good news is that since the beginning of 2019, cryptocurrency prices have at least improved a little.
And those people that thought of leaving the market are now getting back.
They will comeback as soon as the market turns into a beast again.
I never thought of leaving this market, I have invested not just money but also time so why leave?
That shows how you trust the market, you never leave because you are a strong hands, those who leave will surely regret, but it's their decision.
We cannot please everyone here, and bad for them if they will come back again if the price is at its peak as most likely a bear market will take place again.
It's about getting in and out at the right timing, I believe.
I have put my trust in this market after all of those years that I've noticed that this market is something special.
I'm not an economist nor good in charts but this is a free market where everyone can learn.
Leaving the market would be the greatest regret and I think this is what those pioneers feel now that left for life.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 09, 2019, 10:01:33 PM
I think that only one thing is clear if all of this and the current situation, that so far we do not need stability in the cryptocurrency market.  The good news is that since the beginning of 2019, cryptocurrency prices have at least improved a little.
I never thought of leaving this market, I have invested not just money but also time so why leave?
That shows how you trust the market, you never leave because you are a strong hands, those who leave will surely regret, but it's their decision.
We cannot please everyone here, and bad for them if they will come back again if the price is at its peak as most likely a bear market will take place again.
It's about getting in and out at the right timing, I believe.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 09, 2019, 09:22:29 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
May 09, 2019, 07:18:20 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
maybe the same as what happened to me like what you said because of the legality problem in my country and seeing from the crypto market condition which is currently experiencing a very drastic decline many investors are afraid of the situation so investors might feel less interested in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 938
May 09, 2019, 01:12:41 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
No, you should not leave the cryptocurrency market. This market is still too young and continues to grow very quickly. Good and promising projects still continue to appear on the market, the tokens of which can grow in price much higher than the coins indicated in the top twenty of the CoinMarketCap table.
The situation will change many times for the better, and will also be complicated from time to time.
surely a trader on the market really needs stability, because stability itself becomes a benchmark for the price of a coin. our goal to trade in the market is to look for a profit instead of a continuous loss. but this is our world, all prices will not be stable and we must follow market prices. stability is usually only temporary and cannot last forever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 12:19:19 PM
No, you should not leave the cryptocurrency market. This market is still too young and continues to grow very quickly. Good and promising projects still continue to appear on the market, the tokens of which can grow in price much higher than the coins indicated in the top twenty of the CoinMarketCap table.
The situation will change many times for the better, and will also be complicated from time to time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 04, 2019, 01:59:36 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
May 04, 2019, 01:42:32 PM
Even the first ten coins with the top capitalization fall when the entire market falls.
That is true but also the moments to get back inn.  spread the buy inns and keep them separated so you can take profits on different value rates could work out on this.
It seems to me that today it is better to leave all of your prospective coins for long-term storage.  In addition, it is very important to review your portfolio and identify coins with low potential. If you can sell them, replace them with more popular coins.  By this way, it is possible today to prepare ourselves for good profit in the future, while cryptocurrency prices are in a low position.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 30, 2019, 11:30:10 AM
Even the first ten coins with the top capitalization fall when the entire market falls.
That is true but also the moments to get back inn.  spread the buy inns and keep them separated so you can take profits on different value rates could work out on this.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
April 30, 2019, 11:24:18 AM
Do not leave the market now as this the time to enter or buy the new coin. You know Bitcoin is the most speculative coin till now. Thus, the volatile also high. You know last time Bitcoin jumped almost $1000 and not traded around $5300 and also sustained this price level. So, The market may go a medium term upward from here.
Pages:
Jump to: