Pages:
Author

Topic: Should newbies Invest in new Projects - page 5. (Read 2651 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 7
June 22, 2022, 07:01:16 PM
Newbies can invest in new projects only after a comprehensive research has been conducted. The first thing to look out for, IMO, is to check the team members: check if known and verified important personalities that have featured in some successful projects are part of the project. While it is not a guarantee, known personalities with successful records on previous projects, can help to give some level of trust on a project. Investing in new projects is a HIGH RISK venture, and for newbies it is even a lot more risk. The only way is through a well conducted research. If the research is not satisfactory, then the newbie should not invest. Secondly, if the newbie decides to invest, then ensure you only invest the amount of money you can afford to loose.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
June 22, 2022, 03:02:55 PM
Newbie should better be calm with cryptocurrency investment at the moment. The market is currently extremely volatile and losses can be extreme at this moment that Bitcoin is still finding its bottom for the bear market. With the Bitcoin's market dominance, the altcoins will keep following its trend of the market. So, it is better not to invest in any project now under market is generally stable.
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
June 22, 2022, 09:20:20 AM
investment=ready to lose money
if you still doubt that then never invest in crypto, especially if this is related to new projects, you certainly hear a lot that many new projects end up being scams / unable to continue to compete

investment in new project=ready to lose money
that is Right Sir if we looked to the previous years that's how many project did the rugpull & steal the money of many people so it is not right step for the newbie to invest in new project
-Top Crypto Project Rug Pulls
OnceCoin (Over $4 B)
Thodex Over ($2 B)
AnubisDAO ($60 M)
Uranium Finance ($50 M)
Meerkat Finance ($31 M)
Arbix Finance ($10 M)
Luna Yield ($10 M) etc..
Source Link: https://coinscreed.com/defi-top-10-list-of-crypto-rug-pulls.html
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 22, 2022, 07:59:33 AM
In the current market, I honestly do not believe that a beginner without experience will be able to earn something or even lose his money, here you need to understand that at such a moment in a bear market they take money first of all from new users without experience, they want them to leave crypts and lost everything on it. The most correct choice is to do some kind of staking and liquid pools so as not to miscalculate, you can use some kind of staking aggregators like AnalytEx, there are many projects on which you can stake and you can immediately see APY. So, as an option, doing it in such a market will be better than investing in unfamiliar projects.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
June 22, 2022, 06:01:55 AM
investment=ready to lose money
if you still doubt that then never invest in crypto, especially if this is related to new projects, you certainly hear a lot that many new projects end up being scams / unable to continue to compete
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
June 22, 2022, 04:05:14 AM
Should newbies Invest in new Projects

- Investing to a new projects is a matter of choice. Now if you want to have a passive income here in the crypto space,
  I think staking altcoins/coins is one of the good way. Then doing trade(Short-term or long term) also a good one too.

- Now regarding about your topic here, there are a lot of games that has been arise here but the majority of them
  didn't last long in the end. But of course, if you want to invest in the new coin, always do your own research first.
All talks about risk taking because it's our money then it's our right on what we should gonna do but it's not bad to hear out others idea about investing on new projects.Actually it's not really that easy to choose considering on how many thousands of coins or projects in the market which newly launched then it's really hard to make up some decision.

Newbies or not, still the same odds or chance on getting the right project it would really vary on someone's analysis and decision towards things and own insight on particular manner.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
June 22, 2022, 03:56:53 AM
This project is quite difficult to analyze, because there are not many sources that we can look at for comparison, especially if it is related to the current market situation, it is possible that the project will find it difficult to develop themselves, and in the end they will also become a shitcoin that does not have clear direction of development.

This is just my assumption, maybe if other reference sources exist, then the project can be analyzed further, but at this time I personally don't have any references.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 22, 2022, 03:37:06 AM
Should newbies Invest in new Projects

- Investing to a new projects is a matter of choice. Now if you want to have a passive income here in the crypto space,
  I think staking altcoins/coins is one of the good way. Then doing trade(Short-term or long term) also a good one too.

- Now regarding about your topic here, there are a lot of games that has been arise here but the majority of them
  didn't last long in the end. But of course, if you want to invest in the new coin, always do your own research first.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 21, 2022, 07:21:27 PM
Beginners invest in a project without knowing it.  And the manager of that project invests without knowing the background and loses.  Besides, I will tell those who are new to them not to invest in any new project without understanding.  Before investing, invest knowingly about the project.

The easy and safe thing we do for earnings with altcoins is to use it for staking, even though the market is still red but I can earning from staking in some top exchanges and dex exchanges, besides that if we focus on the long term then use altcoins for staking is the thing better.
I think by staking, you can indeed get passive income every day depending on the contract you choose, only if you add up the profit income is not too much except when conditions are trending up, but when conditions are trending down it will make the amount of your income decrease because the value the exchange of tokens or coins that you are staking goes down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 21, 2022, 05:36:51 PM
Hello everyone
I hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on move to earn  is really trending like stepn everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because stepn makes trends everywhere. According to this analysis there is a project named Marathoncash.com on BSC and also have EVM Comptiable and they will be launch on 15th of May means on tomorrow and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link

Whitepaper: https://marathoncash.com/whitepaper.pdf

for sure, check this project, as i think its good for future hold, the name of the project is reptile chronicles
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
June 20, 2022, 09:44:28 AM
According to this analysis there is a project named Marathoncash.com on BSC and also have EVM Comptiable and they will be launch on 15th of May means on tomorrow and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me.

If you just want to make a quick profit by participating in the presale then selling it when the tokens are listed then you should trade on the top exchanges and pick other top coins to make a profit.
There are several things you need to pay attention to before choosing a new project, such as what percentage of tokens will be given when it will be listed on pancakeswap, because the team will definitely vest to avoid dumps.

I still remember the PVU game, there was no presale but it had a strong community, even though the token price was down, the developer was still actively building the project and surviving to this day.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
June 20, 2022, 05:27:14 AM
One of the good steps to take at a time when prices are experiencing a bad decline at the moment. But there are other ways to make a small profit again.
How about your own way for now? did you make a purchase in cryptocurrency or hold some cryptocurrency assets in the current state? because I'm still doing those two things gradually to seek profit with a target that is not too big at this time.
If you look at the current condition, that's all we can do and we need to take advantage of it.
with the price of the coin going down this is a good time to buy it and the top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB are the right and safe choice,
Besides that, if you sell at this time it will make us lose so we have no choice but to keep holding it
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
June 20, 2022, 04:19:51 AM
I think newbies should actually invest in new projects. You don't need a lot of money to get a lot of crappy altcoins. You can make astronomical returns with these altcoins. Typically after a few months of experience users realize how stupid most of these altcoins are and are no longer able to really believe in them, so it's smart to take advantage of the opportunity while you're still dumb enough.
Activity: 742
Merit: 392
June 19, 2022, 08:04:50 PM
Entering a new project does promise large and multiplied profits. but of course the risk is also high. We must be smart to determine when we should enter. and we also have to know when is the right time to go out. because after all, new projects are competing with other investors. because of the fact that when we make a profit. Of course there are losers out there. but it's a risk everyone knows.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
June 19, 2022, 07:20:56 PM
I've learnt my lessons the hard way and chosen to stay aware from new projects. It's not always a bad idea to invest in some new projects since some tends to do well, but with the present conditions of the market, it would be more difficult to gain out of new projects.
nothing is bad for you invest for new coins because newly coins givess profit and the best time to buy new coins is when the price of coins is going higher but if the price of cryptocurrency is bearish don't buy any new coin because you land for getting negative in the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 19, 2022, 06:31:13 PM
One of the good steps to take at a time when prices are experiencing a bad decline at the moment. But there are other ways to make a small profit again.
How about your own way for now? did you make a purchase in cryptocurrency or hold some cryptocurrency assets in the current state? because I'm still doing those two things gradually to seek profit with a target that is not too big at this time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
June 19, 2022, 06:28:09 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with a beginner or anyone who wants to invest in a new project, if the new project has promising potential and prospects why not, but the most important thing is that before choosing a project you should do indepth research with the project, so you don't get stuck in but if you don't know the full details of the ins and outs of a new project, it's better to leave the project and move on to an established one.
as investors we must understand the profit potency from new projects especially that build something usefull for cryptocommunity. we should not forget big project come from new project that get support from investors. our research on their future plan and utility will be the key will we trapped in shit project or legit project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
June 19, 2022, 06:00:53 PM
Every can invest in the cryptocurrency market whether he is new or old to it.The only thing that matters is that you should make proper research before investing in any project especially new ones.Some are just there to make money and nothing else you should be careful to invest in the right ones.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
June 19, 2022, 02:48:51 PM
I've learnt my lessons the hard way and chosen to stay aware from new projects. It's not always a bad idea to invest in some new projects since some tends to do well, but with the present conditions of the market, it would be more difficult to gain out of new projects.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
June 19, 2022, 02:35:27 PM
New projects could go down at any time. Nowadays everywhere I see there's 1 in a 100 which is a legit project and has the ability to stand its ground. Others are either not that much strong or trying to scam. So go for the old project which has good reputation and strong background. Invest on those which are there for years. But every yin has its yang. The risk is yours. No one will be a part of it. So be sure to do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: