Pages:
Author

Topic: Should Proudhno be BANNED From Speculation Forum? - page 2. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Lemme guess

You Bought High and Sold Low?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
Proudhon is a long-term member of the BitcoinTalk community.  In case people haven't noticed, he is currently playing a character.  He is actually making fun of the people spreading FUD and the people that believe it without doing their due diligence.  If you haven't noticed, his 'confirmed bad news' thread is full of articles written in languages that he can't read, some having nothing at all to do with bitcoin if you check using Google translate.  

He recently sent someone 1 BTC for a bet he made in early 2013.  His 'real' character is an honest gentleman.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I also think due to the damage done, his BTC should and must be confiscated by the community and distributed among the speculation board members. Please vote and post your opinions here!

His bitcoins are already distributed among buyers on the exchanges.
So, I guess, he has nothing to be confiscated.

P.S.: Please, don't ignore the truth. He wants to save your money, and you want to ban him.  Undecided
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
OP is FONTAS and doesn't want the truth to be spread.

Proudhon is saving all pleb noobs from horrible BTC onslaught that is surely coming any microsecond .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a community event to issue votes for the banishment and exile of Proudhno from the speculation Board, it is a matter of major concern for the community. Proudhno has been trolling the forums for the past couple of weeks, he has been posting unrelated rubbish and drivel. Sock accounts with 5-9 posts suddenly poped up supporting his posts and adding to the rubbish pile. While i don't post much, i am a regular observer of the speculation forum and the board has been cluttered with llama junk and feces for the past 2 weeks due his posts. In order to cleanse the forums once again and we can have real speculation discussions please vote here.

I also think due to the damage done, his BTC should and must be confiscated by the community and distributed among the speculation board members. Please vote and post your opinions here!

Pages:
Jump to: