Pages:
Author

Topic: Should startup crypto projects use DYCO instead of IEO/ICO? - page 2. (Read 183 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
It sounds good from your above post but I have no good knowledge on it. However, no project can be able to collect fund unless they have utility in real life. Back in the day, any project could raise fubd because most people used to take such ICO as passive income way but now it has changed. Anyway, the idea of DYCO sounds good.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A shill advertisement of daomaker which itself is a stupid idea that's not going to work. I don't think any ICO would go with daomaker to have such an ICO which won't let them use the money they raise. Even if any ICO got hosted with daomaker, I bet it's surely a scam associated with the daomaker itself.

That's the problem here. Promoting a different approach  of crowdsourcing but doing it in the wrong way. They should have at least created only one thread but seems I have been seeing not only one. So it looks like they are being desperate to promote this daomaker platform. I hope people are now smart in choosing a quality project.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
A shill advertisement of daomaker which itself is a stupid idea that's not going to work. I don't think any ICO would go with daomaker to have such an ICO which won't let them use the money they raise. Even if any ICO got hosted with daomaker, I bet it's surely a scam associated with the daomaker itself.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
In early 2018, token sales were said to become the future of crowdfunding. Now, 2 years later, token sale volumes are down by 99.7%.

The problem isn't token sales. The problem is the framework of ICOs. The framework is broken and always was.

It is 2020 and the ICO framework has remained static. Token sale are as backwards as ever. We decided this cannot go on.

Once the token price falls by more than 20% from the initial price, there's this offering called Dynamic Coin Offering where participants can generate risk free profits by buying tokens from the market and be able to refund them. Those tokens that were refunded are automatically burned reducing the circulating supply by up to 100%.

Is this better than IEO and ICO itself being that people are entering crypto, risk free?

Source - https://daomaker.com/dyco?utm_source=lx

Pages:
Jump to: