Pages:
Author

Topic: Should the price falls affect the bounty price? - page 2. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
No one forces members of the bounty program to sell their tokens immediately after the completion of the ICO, so I believe that if you wait a little, the tokens you get will grow in value and you will be satisfied with the reward received.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
A few times ago, the reward we achieve from 1-2 bounty projects still allow us to walk like a cassanova hero.
But nowadays, with prices keep unstable, should project owners reconsider the token rewards they offer?

Opinions?
Back into those years where bounty hunters do mostly earn big amounts to the tokens that they do get from projects yet most of them do followed their token allocations at the same time the price when it ups exchangers doesnt go down below ico price which its expected you would really able to get decent amount but now we do see on whats the current situation of the market where we are on dump state and too volatile where even project owners would need to switch up their tokens due to volatility which i do see it as a reasonable move.If you are a project owner you would really do the same thing for sure.
Activity: 43
I think bounty rewards are very small when compared to total allocation, usually 2-5%. with the number, how can bounty reward affect the price. yeah, this could happen if ICO is not successful, or does not reach hardcap.
Activity: 14
I believe bounty rewards shouldn't be affected by anything whatsoever
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
should it not be necessary, ico it depends on the project and the development that exists, when ico it has a very useful project and have suport buy that very much token token distributed to bounty will have no effect.
Activity: 226
yes price fall affect the bounty. we have to be cleared when their is falling in the price of token this affect the investors that have already contribute the virtual currency into the bounty ico.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A few times ago, the reward we achieve from 1-2 bounty projects still allow us to walk like a cassanova hero.
But nowadays, with prices keep unstable, should project owners reconsider the token rewards they offer?

Opinions?
the bounty reward is already fix even if the current price has fall and the bounty is base on percentage from the total token sale. Although the team has the right to change the rules of the bounty but not to the point that they will reduce the bounty even if they reach the hard cap. Bounty is also part of the promotions to spread the token world wide.
copper member
Activity: 252
yes certainly reconsider and increase because I have seen a lot of new project with rewards ridicules had a project q was offering 1200 satoshi prar work 8 weeks ridiculous this dev q thinks that in bitcointalk there are slaves and the worst q many people accept does not search as a pool of 2,000 coins are needed for 2000 people, I think everyone won 1 token. Kkkkkkkk
Activity: 210

Opinions?
May be that time the cryptocurrency market is so very progressive that why they are giving more bounty rewards but for now i think its really hard for ICOs because most crypto are dropping and ICOs is also very weak and only few investors are coming to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Opinions?

Bounty teams every month, make it harder for regular bounty hunters to get a reward. Change the conditions or make impossible KYC, which is very difficult to pass. And every day you ask a question, that bounty may soon stop.....
Activity: 364
The fall in prices will not affect the Bounty tokens, the effect is provided by the number of coins sold to ISO or the number of reserved tokens for bounty payments to bounty members.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
The reward for your work should not be changed, since you are doing all the same work as before and get as many project tokens as a percentage, as it was announced at the beginning of the company.
Activity: 98

Opinions?

Of course Yes, most of the time the bounty rewards allocation is adjusted based on the latest market price of crypto but sometimes also the ICOs did not adjust the rewards allocation eventhough the market value is too small due to market fluctuation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think that the price of generosity is good enough. After 1 or 2 years, bounty hunters will be more, and earnings will be more difficult. We do not make much effort to earn money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

Opinions?

There is no need to revise anything. A stupid comparison. If you received a lot earnings, at last year's bull market, and now the market can not get out of the bottom, then why are you surprised by your income. The only thing that owners of startup projects should do, is to learn how to develop a competent marketing strategy, in addition to the bounty campaigns and choose those bounty managers who know how to work with the community, do not lie, do not steal tokens, and do not spit on the problems of bounty hunters.
Activity: 308

Opinions?

Yes and mostly the final ICOs price is being adjusted base on the current status of cryptocurrency market to align the to other crypto which is affected by huge market fluctuation.
There are many ICO projects that I tracked that changed the token value when the market fluctuated to match the current situation and attract investors. This represents the professionalism of the management team and that has contributed to the success of many ICO projects in the past.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Through the bounty, I have participated in, after the distribution of Token, the tendency to sell Token will increase very high, and some individuals are dumping to make the Token rates fall quickly. But if the potential ICO project then the exchange rate will recover quickly, and the exchange rate will increase again after the decline. So choosing an ICO project is an essential step.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think the manager and the project team have given the best for the bounty hunters, I really agree if the manager would give a bigger gift to the bounty hunter. This is a good idea and everyone will like it.

of course this is a positive decision! And I think that all participants of the project will decide to take part in other projects where this Manager will be!  This will play a very important role in the development of other projects!
Activity: 406

Opinions?
I believe that for a good earnings on bounty you have to make very high quality content. Simple actions in social networks will not be enough. You need to improve the quality of their knowledge, to learn to become familiar with the projects and to write high-quality texts in their blogs. In addition, you can make a video to earn as it should. But the increase in interest on the bounty is hardly to be expected. It's just unprofitable. In addition, a lot of non-professionals participate in such campaigns, which does not justify the increase in the amount of payments. Learn, develop, make quality content and you will be happy.
Activity: 56

Opinions?
In my opinion I think that this is a difficult time for cryptocurrency and a difficult time for project owners in developing their projects.
Pages:
Jump to: