Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we be expecting a bull run? - page 7. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 26, 2019, 12:06:52 PM
I don't think you are leaving the bear market now, because now market price movements are getting better, so I think you can also hold it for some time in the future by waiting for market prices to be truly stable.

Markets have fallen a bit and now settled at 3800 $ which came from 4200 . So it is still a volatile market where rise and fall are frequent and one will get opportunity to make money too in this volatile market  provided people buy and sell .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 26, 2019, 11:46:13 AM
What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?
don't expect huge development here because the market recovering a little by little it seems to be a good change right now so the investment will helpful for the development very easily but it will not only sign for the improvement of the market it need some more time to trust it
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 26, 2019, 05:57:31 AM
Every time we think its bull, its already here but then understand it was mistake so dont think anyone here can answer this question surely, we all want it but its not coming its already more than a year but we are still in bear and nothing changes hope in coming weeks we can really expect a bull run, a long bull run.
This bull will not come so soon, what we are seeing is not related to it, it is only the beginning of the market recovery after a very heavy and long correction, it takes more time to create conditions under which the bull market will come
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 26, 2019, 04:23:37 AM
In my opinion if you want to trade, is time to buy it now, because last week a pump has occurred and the possibility after this will happen again, but must be a little patient to hold the existing coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 26, 2019, 03:58:31 AM
Every time we think its bull, its already here but then understand it was mistake so dont think anyone here can answer this question surely, we all want it but its not coming its already more than a year but we are still in bear and nothing changes hope in coming weeks we can really expect a bull run, a long bull run.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 03:50:59 AM
The market in 24 hours can pump but after that again the price of coins decreases. The Crypto market is now like a trap, if you can't play fast and carefully, of course, you can stagnate. Everyone will expect market prices to rise because we haven't seen the market for a long time like 2017.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 25, 2019, 07:41:46 PM
yes positive attitude is still there and it wont go away that fast. as also said there are many positive news incoming for crypto but also the pressure on the financial markets with paper money that will make gold and crypto more attractive
The chance for the bull trend is still there, we may saw a lot of trap but eventually if the price becomes more stable for sure the bull will come. More good news can make this market up, and we have to wait for that. No more rush in this market, and make your expectation less.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 25, 2019, 07:31:08 PM
IMO we won't see real bull market start until September - November. There is people saying that we will hit an ATH by end of year, and other saying that BTC will be worth less than 2K by then.. so we will see. Exciting times ahead
This uncertainty is understandable, after the cryptocurrency has shown its maximum and minimum (not the fact that the bottom is reached), it is difficult to understand what to expect from it further, the price will jump up and down
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 07:23:12 PM
There are many traders who want a surprise in 2019 and it looks like the surprise is passing very fast and not too high, maybe the current decline will not last long and will recover again
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
February 25, 2019, 06:14:48 PM
As the last 24 hours have shown, we are still in bear territory. Let's see how it plays out. If we can stay well above the December lows that marked the lowest price points since the drop began, then it is good and shows strength and the beginnings of a recovery. But it is too early to say right now.

The bear was just hiding and stayed anonymous while price spikes happen previously. It remains an unexpected attack, since people who happen to take the good opportunity for their day trading wasn't able to earn higher profit expectations. The needed to hold and keep waiting in order to grow their asset better.
In crypto space, every chnage seems to be unpredictable and all we have now are juts speculation and there is nothing to get assurance for that. Although the market behave that way but still people have love crypto and we are looking forward for some great things happen in the coming days.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 25, 2019, 05:53:38 PM
As the last 24 hours have shown, we are still in bear territory. Let's see how it plays out. If we can stay well above the December lows that marked the lowest price points since the drop began, then it is good and shows strength and the beginnings of a recovery. But it is too early to say right now.

The bear was just hiding and stayed anonymous while price spikes happen previously. It remains an unexpected attack, since people who happen to take the good opportunity for their day trading wasn't able to earn higher profit expectations. The needed to hold and keep waiting in order to grow their asset better.
Activity: 117
February 25, 2019, 04:54:56 PM
IMO we won't see real bull market start until September - November. There is people saying that we will hit an ATH by end of year, and other saying that BTC will be worth less than 2K by then.. so we will see. Exciting times ahead
Activity: 630
February 25, 2019, 03:42:07 PM
Of course we should cause it possibly to happen anytime of  the day, it is better to be on positive as it boost our courage but not to think that much.
I'm pretty sure everyone have been missing those time, we struggled for more than a year in bear season maybe we could see brightness on the corner sometime. We will just extend our patient since we are still in the dark side.
I think that soon we will see again the real results of the cryptocurrency market. Almost two days ago, we noticed a 10 percent growth in the entire cryptocurrency market and there was Hope. That will continue. And further. But for some reason, the market again fell by 5%. And what to expect in the near future is really incomprehensible. But as always, hope dies last.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 25, 2019, 11:39:30 AM
Of course we should cause it possibly to happen anytime of  the day, it is better to be on positive as it boost our courage but not to think that much.
I'm pretty sure everyone have been missing those time, we struggled for more than a year in bear season maybe we could see brightness on the corner sometime. We will just extend our patient since we are still in the dark side.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
February 25, 2019, 11:29:38 AM
yes positive attitude is still there and it wont go away that fast. as also said there are many positive news incoming for crypto but also the pressure on the financial markets with paper money that will make gold and crypto more attractive
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 25, 2019, 11:20:04 AM
I don't think you are leaving the bear market now, because now market price movements are getting better, so I think you can also hold it for some time in the future by waiting for market prices to be truly stable.

leaving market nowdays is really very bad idea. The prices are extremally low and market is being on the buttom while a lot of positive and big news coming in next few month (like Fidelity launch etc.). So the better way is just hold and wait when bullish market is come again. It will happens very soon I think
Activity: 600
February 25, 2019, 07:05:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 25, 2019, 07:01:40 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 25, 2019, 05:19:58 AM
We see that the market is slowly beginning to recover. I think that the bear market is leaving and soon we are see for changes. Probably by the end of the year.
just yesterday the price of bitcoin rose briefly and I thought it was a signal from the bull market that will occur this year but it seems that it's only a trap made by the popes because the price of bitcoin is currently falling again.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
February 24, 2019, 05:11:01 PM
We see that the market is slowly beginning to recover. I think that the bear market is leaving and soon we are see for changes. Probably by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: